3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Biglittlemath 25.03.20 12:04 am

(Spoilers) the Mystery of Blackwell and Arcadia Bay. Your theories and assumptions (Life is Strange)

All happiness! Until all episodes of this interesting game it will take more than one month, and due to the absence of anyone of us the ability to rewind time in the future (or someone can?=)) and to know everything in advance, I suggest to try for yourself to understand what is really going on in Arcadia Bay. Wild spoilers! Who has not passed the episodes suggest not to read.
10 Comments
Sort by:
B
Biglittlemath 25.03.20

My opinion on the events in the game and characters:
Rachel Amber

There was Rachel amber, was a friend to all and tried to slip away from Arcadia Bay. Dreamed of becoming a (photo)model. Become friends with Chloe Price, a punk girl who shared her view that the current life is full of shit and need to change something. Rachel gave Chloe weed and that stuff, and together they built some futuristic plans for life. He was to meet with drug dealers Frank, but no one did not speak, and even Chloe, as this novel didn't fit into their plans together, and Chloe would suit a terrible scandal. At some point I realized that Frank is often inadequate, and decided to make a break. Rachel was very interested in photography, at some point friends with mark Jefferson (the coolest photographer!), a lot of time with him in the darkroom(dark room). Probably thought he could help her become a model, as she dreamed. Have you ever had a sexual relationship (in the future one of her friends will share this “rumour from a reliable source” with Max), and accidentally got knocked up by Jefferson.
Became because of this much experience, weird and sometimes overdo it with drugs
Yes, and David, the guard and Blackwell, on a tip from Nathan was always to follow her, to suspect her in the distribution of drugs and otherwise harass. At some point, complained about him to the rector, which upheld her complaint “under consideration”. Was subsequently murdered. Began to appear to distort the Max time in the form of a ghostly deer, my totem animal, while remaining timeless and not sensitive to the forces of Max, maybe she wants her body found and properly buried.
In a parallel reality not familiar with Chloe

Breaking Frank out of the van

Pushes the crap, loves Rachel amber.

Dark horse mark Jefferson.

Teacher of photography. Collect red folders and stores them in the darkroom Blackwell. In the red folder in the work of his favorite students. Very upset with recent events, but nothing can do about it.

Theory on Tornadoes

1. Caused by angry souls of those killed, including Rachel amber, at different times, mark Jefferson, whose perverted girls pics in the last hours of their lives that keeps the rack in red folders in the darkroom!. Want to kill Jefferson, and through the temporary gaps which creates Max got the opportunity. Maybe Arcadia Bay still standing on the former Indian cemetery - a place of spiritual power.
2. Like a vision of the future of a parallel reality created by Max, Chloe's dad was still alive. Give Max everything in its place, and Arcadia Bay will pay only the strong storm, for the rescue of Chloe. Such a development would explain the occurrence of a tornado as much as 5 years! but unfortunately this is Max he will not see, as the events are true and the altered reality apparently developed in parallel. Max can't wait for Friday in the altered reality, to see the destruction of Arcadia Bay to the rush of feelings again to look at the photo, to undo it and go back to your room in the evening (Time of the end of the third episode). The idea is if she decides to stay for a while in the alternative, that in the true have to do something. Will either be unconscious and drooling, or will lose some memories.

Here is what I have collected of those tips and hints that left us with the developers about the love affair between R. ember and Mr. Jefferson:
1. Jefferson knew Rachel amber. At the end of the second episode Max talks with Jefferson, she tells him that Kate and Rachel somehow connected that Jefferson fusses and says that they have nothing in common.
2. Rachel amber is alive, but in hiding. Maybe that she calls Jefferson.
At the end of the 2nd episode if to overhear the conversation heard the phrase Well I'll do it and whisper Because I can't right now talk to you, do you understand? .
3. Jefferson and Rachel amber meeting are (were).
4. In the game files there is a remote roller, which is near the red folder silhouette. This is Mr. Jefferson. This can be seen on the typical button-down suit and buried bottom jeans. The video is called dark room, the darkroom, the same where often Rachel amber. Also scribbled sheet of Nathan the inscription “Rachel in the dark”. Maybe that's where she and Jefferson were secretly hanging out.
5. It was said that amber wanted to save money and pass out, but then before she disappeared, she met someone who changed her life. It is possible that someone is not a drug dealer out of the van, and Jefferson, he's one of the best photographers, and she wanted to be a model(photo).
6. One of her friends Rachel, don't remember who, told Max that her sources of knowledge that amber met with Jefferson.

Theory who is Max Caulfield:
The patient is the lunatic asylum, suffering from dissociative identity disorder. Real name Rachel amber, which has created another fictional city of Arcadia Bay in my head from various memories of his childhood. Is currently on treatment, in which it with the help of hypnosis introduced in this city. Her time travel is a look at simulated events with the potential to influence the course within reasonable limits, and the result of treatment will be the same tornado that will wipe all the excess from her head and she will be healed. Perhaps mark Jefferson is her doctor, whom she tells everything and who is always kind to her; Chloe's roommate in the ward, and together they dream to Senate from the hospital; the security guard Blackwell David is a superintendent, which applies to all patients with suspected well, etc.
This development could explain absolutely all of the events of the game, even the strange LIC plate ( Rachel Amateur series). How would you like that ending, would he a surprise to you as you think?))

D
Dearlight 25.03.20

Biglittlemath
Yes, such thoughts were)))is Very similar to the movie with DiCaprio, I forgot the name where it in the hospital was an experiment in trying to cure))Well, or the movie sucker punch))

D
Dearlight 25.03.20

But if the cause of the disappearance of Rachel is the Max?It is quite possible for some reason it was.After all, if you watch from the beginning the story begins not with the class and with the lighthouse in the future and it is likely that memories will come back during the remaining 2 episodes.If you remember that starting with 2 episodes of vision with tornadoes begin to appear more often.And generally more interesting tornado is it?or the personification of some trouble which is coming to Arcadia Bay?...Look dashing all the guys spun))

B
Biglittlemath 25.03.20

Dearlight
with DiCaprio's shutter island!!)) too bad all fouled and the ending is unexpected))
Well, there is the vision still the boat to the lighthouse slammed, so most likely a tornado. The question is what he will be realities. Even these dead whales instead of birds at the end. BRR..

E
Evil__ 25.03.20

To get some thoughts!)
I have read and learned a lot, thanks)
Basically I agree with everything you said, except for the tornado...

D
Dearlight 25.03.20

Biglittlemath
I believe that in the next episode we will probably get to choose the reality we prefer or are forced to ride up and down because after all, we have decisions that affect the course of events in the future. And if we throw in another reality then why are they needed?))And goodness they are so messed up that I'm already confused))Considered Nathan a shitty person even though he is shit but as it turned out sometimes adequate. Regarding David it was clear.It is clear why he is so paranoid and who would be appropriate for such a daughter like Chloe and all her company))a drug Dealer as I'm not a villain just seems so and I don't think he's connected with the disappearance of Rachel most likely he as well as Chloe is only part of the intrigue of Rachel. The big question of course remain Jefferson and Rector of these two frames not being straight at all. And I think that will soon have to deal with the Prescotts.. And then my solutions Prescott senior of the soul threatens me and on the street scared to go)))it's so interesting that once made is hard to say what will direct the really interesting detective. Before all picky about the little things that once and not know what that basically is useless in the first Chapter, maybe shes still a shot in the second. Well, since the result,)) Maxine all tear!!))The only question is...How?)

B
Biglittlemath 25.03.20

Dearlight
The rector as a method Chapurniki and drunk) But the Prescott senior by the way still in the shadows. Another psychologist Nathan is that he could inspire chenit.. And in the next episode I think we're at a party finally meet up with Rachel

T
The_Dark_Enemy 25.03.20

Interesting feature:
The fewer days remain until Friday (a tornado), the harder Max manifest abilities. Maybe later there is some connection. In the 1st episode only rewind time for a small period in the 2nd already time stop (suicide Kate), in the 3 rd journey to the past (the salvation of the father of Chloe), maybe in the 4th episode we have manage to make the leap into the future?

It is not excluded that the impending disaster is nothing like the reaction of reality to our attempts to save Chloe, because we've had three saved from death (toilet, dustbin, train). It is possible that the ending of the game will return to the initial point, where it is necessary to make an important decision in order to prevent a tornado, but it is not Chloe in the toilet, and back in the day selfie thanks to Max in the class.

Curious what role will they play and animals-mascots mentioned by Samuel. It is obvious that the DOE is related to Max (picture on a t-shirt), and tie to Chloe (the color of the wings and hair).

J
Juice_rush 25.03.20

The further we go in the story,the more it reminds me of the movie the butterfly effect(1st part).If you remember,as a hero would not change the situation he was not destined to be with that girl ,things just got worse,THEN maybe if max didn't know his girlfriend,her father is not dead(she's not....left to sit in a chair),then perhaps all events could not happen,she is not gone,girlfriend shot dead in the toilet,and without that rich psycho not be nervous,all could develop differently.

H
HET_Huka 25.03.20

Charlie's
PS, dude. At the time of writing your commentary (26 July 2015) you did not know this. But just guessing all. I've discovered your secret. You move in time. I won't tell anyone.)