3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
uber_dimon 25.03.20 12:05 am

Missing merc!! (Diablo 2)

Disappeared merc!There is no dialogue on the resurrection. to measure the armor(
39 Comments
Sort by:
J
J.R.Capablanca 25.03.20

As if this was not funny, but up! The brother on Sorka was gone merc. You can only hire a new. This is generally how to understand? For 6 years, why can't this problem be addressed? Now I have paranoia will. A good friend is not playing, wanted him to take INFI drive. Then explain to the person that you have gone merc! Now with new patches and players suffer from the fact that the measurements run with the character, but no icon and the gear they have is not open. That's half the trouble. But that was gone, it's all nonsense to some. It's like someone climbed on the server .D2S file and removed the merc, putting the value to not hired. Either something with the data character occurred on the server was just reset.

Here's a video with his Sora. As can be seen, the quest for the Blood Raven made. Approaching Kashii, therefore, if I didn't take the quest reward, it should give me the Archer, or he has to see the Resurrect. The third is not given, it would seem...

I'm twenty minutes spent on the search for a new Bomber. Of course, I understand that no one here will do nothing with it, so did not wait for any response or the proceedings and put the new merc. I don't know whether merc forti cooking after this incident.

J
J.R.Capablanca 25.03.20

Up! The adventure is not over, someone decided to inspect the ACC already with my Sora. Run on Pindle, then throws in the login window. I go and look the time of last login — 18:44, look at the clock — 18:44. What a mess started? I passes do not give anybody your.

K
Klassewer 25.03.20

Never MY merc, I'm not missing.

R
Resu 25.03.20

never say never

V
Vozmezd1e 25.03.20

support CAPABLANKA,today is also someone went on my ACC,and I threw out the password to anyone not to!

S
Sanchez Ramirez 25.03.20

Vozmezd1e
Want to say that this merc is a deserter digging in the wrong ACC? Some stuff is gone? The money values?

J
J.R.Capablanca 25.03.20

Sanchez Ramirez
No, everything is in place. But the fact is not login from my computer I don't really like. By the way, that the witness wrote that he knows and saw that I had a merc. We pofamily okay so. Merck was WAHEED, explosive guy — maybe because of this? But I'm always looking for it myself! With aura treatment treatment with insight. This EU rubbish.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 25.03.20

J. R. Capablanca
I don't think someone came to you on ACC. Most likely the banal disconnect, lag server.

J. R. Capablanca wrote:
I go and look the time of last login — 18:44, look at the clock — 18:44
Here the claim is not clear. You are already logged in to my ACC and this is the last login. Or is there a specified time the previous? I honestly don't remember.

y
yok0o 25.03.20

Support. Someone is always at my akki comes and throws me.
And each Chara measurements is lost dressed in the Enigma, invik and COA Berber.
But, I also have Hamer retired.
You want to know the explanation!!!

K
Klassewer 25.03.20

yok0o
well, COA ber ber it is not a pity IMHO

m
minovalo 25.03.20

OK so pofamily
EU SOR
Monsieur.

R
Rivnyanyn 25.03.20

I remember I read somewhere that the ancient versions of Merck could be lost due to the bug where his corpse Segal mob with A4;with

K
Klassewer 25.03.20

Rivnyanyn
right now will come firk and say that mobs are ruthless and this is part of the game (was)

J
J.R.Capablanca 25.03.20

Sanchez Ramirez

It indicates the time of the previous login, otherwise this information would not represent any interest. But there is no problem, I think to look IP.

yok0o

Do not mind the time spent on the presentation of his sarcastic research? And anticipating another question, — no, my time I do not mind, because it's not in the gear, and in the fact. Note that I make no calls to return the measure or things.

y
yok0o 25.03.20

J. R. Capablanca wrote:
And anticipating another question, — no, my time I do not mind
by, all do not care about your time ))0)

Z
Zitbastard 25.03.20

If you love something let it go, if it's yours, it'll be back, if not, then your never and was not.

J
J.R.Capablanca 25.03.20

yok0o
It was not my main question. But, I think, and would you say also, just using a different pronoun. :/

Zitbastard
Lyrically xD

R
RainfallNow 25.03.20

That is unknown? This rebellion AI. Measurements run away from home, go to Akka and dress up. It only gets worse, you start a massive farm mephala, pingla and other gentlemen, measurements Neformat armor will positi players and then buy all soji , will be the new Masson and engraved on the bottom, will have to wait for reset.

H
HoHoT 25.03.20

RainfallNow
Ahahaha)