3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Ducsip 25.03.20 12:09 am

Problems with the cooperative mode (Dead Space 3)

Good day, the problem is in cooperative mode, I can either preconnects to friend and he to me, too, says (failed to connect to the game). When conectus, the game says that the opponent joins in, then kicks, although when I make or he can connect all sorts of random players, ip I have been allocated, but as I wrote above people are joining me and play with me in cooperative mode. If someone was faced with such a problem please reply. In extreme cases, write your assumptions.

P. S. the AntiVir and firewall had been cut out
54 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grooveworthy 25.03.20

Ducsip
Maybe it's like one of Unallocated IP. This, in games with Games For Windows LIVE. If you have Unallocated, and the other dedicated to play together is impossible.

D
Ducsip 25.03.20

it he is also not a dedicated ip, wrote the application, they promised to do in 24 hours of the filing... they have not yet expired, BUT I can play!!! in the Koop when we create and when conectus with Quick play ,and in frend sheet figushki =\

D
Ducsip 25.03.20

no one has any ideas ?

D
Ducsip 25.03.20

Say the same was the case with BF3 , six months later , they fixed it...

D
DragonCommander56 25.03.20

Why am I not surprised

L
Lordrong 25.03.20

Same garbage,no one will not connect and when I go, you cannot start the game..so I solve this problem

D
Ducsip 25.03.20

started playing with a friend when he appeared dedicated ip

P
Pulce 25.03.20

Same problems - can't but then when to a friend and he, accordingly, may not join to play together with me. Although to connect to the game any third-party player receives without any problems. And to me the same random players are no issues to join. Help solve the problem pliz? Can anyone have any ideas or tips how to overcome this snag?

V
Viewers 25.03.20

Same! Wanted to play with a friend in coop and record to your channel, but nothing came of it. If anyone has solved the problem, then write a review. Thanks in advance!

P
PointZ0 25.03.20

Same problem, if anyone has solved please help...

k
kosavan 25.03.20

It seems that many. I'll tell you something : I and my friend did not a dedicated ip and we still don't conectica.

E
Enrise 25.03.20

https://help.ea.com/article/losing-connection-to-ea-servers
In short, to solve need to open ports

k
kosavan 25.03.20

Problem solved:
It is sufficient to connect the Internet without a router ie directly ( Cable to computer).

v
vovastij 25.03.20

What could be the problem?
In cooperative mode, in the 14th Chapter, some reason not available the mission of the obelisks,
in the 4th and 11th all the missions available, but this is just unselected for some reason.
I am unable to get into it, tried to start a Chapter first, we reach the door, and they do not open.
Can someone explain what to do?
When playing the single, the record appeared, like invite a friend to go through, but in the end does not open...

V
VendettaVault 25.03.20

Same problem. What do not know. And if a quick game, then the 10th attempt, only someone finds.

i
iArrakis 25.03.20

If using a router the problem is solved 2 ways.
1. Connect the AC cable directly into the computer
2. Enable UPnP in your router settings
This is how it looked at me

v
vovastij 25.03.20

The problem resolved itself...
Went through the whole head in the coop, along with a mission and she began to appear in the selection menu...
Can now separately choose this mission.
Looks like it's some kind of glitch, by the way, playing through a router..

V
VendettaVault 25.03.20

iArrakis
But where to go it is necessary ?

i
iArrakis 25.03.20

VendettaVault
In the browser the IP of the router drive and open the settings.
IP and password can be found in the manual or on the back of the router, there is the sticky reminder.

n
nik00061836 25.03.20

hi all... someone knows where and how to write the application about connection problems in coop.. the language.. and in General how to act.. just before I do that as it was not possible.. please tell me...