3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tristall_Marauder 26.03.20 04:47 am

Looking for someone who will help remake the mod for me (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello dear friends, looking for a man which will modify one medic for personal use, specifically to be removed from fashion that for me once, is there a mod 10th anniversary it sewn in hairstyles,I would like them to remove from it, and to finish legimacy locket to this armor,and it is not accustomed to run without the medallion,I don't know to hang it there on the belt as the CRIS at the end of the game was,or on a bag strap.Thanks in advance!
10 Comments
Sort by:
J
JoKeRD07 26.03.20

You're probably on the road... nexus.

D
Dedushka-B 26.03.20

Tristall_Marauder
Hammer into a search engine the name of fashion, locate the sites where this mod is and using localizer (or directly) contact the author. And then agree - this is the most effective option.
(Of course if the author is not Japanese)

G
Golova Niksona 26.03.20

Tristall_Marauder
Yeah, good luck. There is a good portion of users Windows reinstall can not, not what fashion to rebuild.

s
sKard 26.03.20

Tristall_Marauder wrote:
looking for someone which will modify one medic for personal use
how much to pay?

S
Shadowarm 26.03.20

Head Nixon wrote:
a good part of the users Windows reinstall can not, not what fashion to rebuild.

D
Dedushka-B 26.03.20

Shadowarm
If it looks like a good part of the users, how it looks bad? ))))
UV-f-f! A good start to a good day. )))

Z
ZlobnyDed 26.03.20

Looking for someone who is free to do what I myself do not know how is always pleased with such requests. And if you are hinting about the money, insulted notice that for such a trifle does not intend to pay. This implies the following factor: why the heck someone do this? The man with the hands and head tend to value their time

S
Stribogg 26.03.20

ZlobnyDed
That's it, for a fee willing to work with the mod. And I often hear the confusion.. As here it is not clear that their is some modification I posted for free everywhere , including the nexus, because I did it for myself, and because I do not mind to share them, but to sit to work with than custom, the time, work, and I instead make something else , or just instead, I'll sit with beer in a movie what to watch.

T
Tristall_Marauder 26.03.20

I'm willing to pay, only if you do efficiently,agree on the price. But keep in mind that I am from Belarus and we have electronic wallets tight,as well as with the transfers to cards(domestic only)

S
Siniy Kot 26.03.20

Stribogg wrote:
That's it, for a fee willing to work with the mod. And I often hear confusion..
I know what you mean...had someone assume that you know how to reinstall Windu and nachinayetsa
attitude I router, change your me chudamani, pereproshit BIOS podbay mulberries and clean the laptop, revive her burnt vidyuhi, Oh that my cell phone is buggy, fix TV, iron, washing machine and tank in the toilet!!!!
Aaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!