3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zhigalin 26.03.20 04:47 am

Best three Persians-who are they? (Battle Chasers: Nightwar)

Who what Persians use and why?I understand that it is better to pump only 3x the Persians,as the other two -a gun does not sway up to 3 main,I chose the swordsman-damage dealer,the girl with Pecatonica tank and mage helisika,now 13 lion,but until I figure out where to properly throw skill points???
30 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr.Caduceus 26.03.20

zhigalin
Galli - tank gunner - DD and the dude from Ondina hill.

J
JohnAsland 26.03.20

Played almost to the end, most likely the last dungeon. Do not see any reason to change the starting characters. A lot of damage to a swordsman, Galli gives shields and robot SAP good.

T
TheVasago 26.03.20

1)Calibrate mast HEV(permanent Hilo+ cleansing) 2) Harrison or Monica(as you wish) 3)Gali(shields) or Alanon(frail+buffs damage)

F
Faceless Void 26.03.20

wait 13th LP and I : Gal Monica and robot Santa can't play, Harrison was replaced as given Monica the cleansing tims all for 10 mana , it's not like I killed God of fire and slysa when Monica, Tim, and the single purpose of her super strike 2 , and then with inviza -800 detonation spliced with two strikes)!

Yeshe would be the way please to play but to sleep cuts... harosh

f
felinewa 26.03.20

Guys, the game was. Played with a LVL 17 Allmon, Monica robot. As for me just a bunch of IMBA. on 20 need to find guns caldosa(there is a buff for 1 turn) and picking the right talents, Monica punishes. Without went. cannon Monica gave Crete at the last boss 27K Crete.
And if the farm, at the end of each battle you reganite tons of HP, also beginning with pothila, plus Monica is often someone 1 lost money early in the game. If someone is very strong, the robot throws debuff weakness(he always goes 1) and Monica yuzaem liquidation, Crete at least 6K(with perks and gear grows).
Kraftig Formed. fluff Monica, decided to test with skill gives you a 50-60K. Generally nightmare girl)

z
zhigalin 26.03.20

Tell me how to download Garrett(swordsman) all talent points to throw in bleed damage or to pump other skills?

L
LDRcheg 26.03.20

zhigalin will share their impressions about the Show!
I swing the master sword and talents to Crete and Crete damage PTS important. Now about the talents that add a lot of damage:
Critical loss of blood is a great talent, if enough of Crete, great nastelivaetsya with the ability berserk
Military blade - very strong talent that increases the amount of charge from 40 to 80 have this ability.
The Berserker and warrior blade - the two most powerful skills in one goal. For example at level 25 on the 24th cannon, 60 charge, Military blade I have critobal almost 20.000. Ie killing any boss in one hit. I killed Caretaker in crimson halls))
The talent on Berserker and a Wave of rage is also very strong, but I don't have enough points because I have all skidaway in attack power. It gives a lot of PTS. In addition, a bonus of 80 points gives +50% attack power if Garik is less than 30% HP. To 25 level, I had about 3,000 health it, ie many AoE abilities has robbed him of more than 50% HP, and he was often PTS at around 30%, which actually activated the bonus. Normal attacks on it are not due to mockery Gali!
The wounds of I would take only the surplus of talent points that the first passage is impossible.

p.s. Would love to hear how anyone shoves Monica to the damage, because I can't make it something sane, so she damagel. I decided to try a bunch Man, Mask, Monica - not working. So the best option for me at the moment is the Caliber, Galya and Garik. They perfectly complement each other.

F
Faceless Void 26.03.20

LDRcheg
not playing Monica you sex life lost its my pet attack can REBOUND and rebound 2, it decides, I wait it the 30th LP, 1st vidrala any 2 stroke and he bare not the boss.

g
gmaxreal85 26.03.20

Level 13. Can't see Monica for some reason.
Yes, inviza herachit about 500дмг.
But before that, you need at least 3 steps to do ( hit, inviz, and the attack itself with inviza). And that's assuming that Monica no one will kick with inviza.
At the same mana cost(energy) will be in times more.
So IMHO as Harry.
Maybe Monica will manifest itself only in 20+ LP?

PS.
Plz write who does not scrap How to download Monica...

N
NuKoLb 26.03.20

gmaxreal85
lol, Harry all 3их will pansotti his AOE hurricane, which will ignore armor and the whole batch from Crete to 15 thousand) and the final boss in 1 turn he kills.
I in the end had 13,000 damage and crits he just destroyed....
and Galli 26000 HP and a lot of protection, he Tanceval, and the Golem was sickly. )
Monica does not ice, changed back to Harry.

A
Andrey Agregatov 26.03.20

Monica, Alumen, Harrison. Even without legendary equipment Gentleman was punished with a bonus for a great fight. The rest of the Persians ceased to develop on a 13 LP. Grandfather in General only one fight was held.

c
creed82 26.03.20

Golem in the role of great autochina+buf vulnerability+22%Crete 2 MOVES! Carl!
Galli in the role of a great tank, using taunt+Def 60%/in particularly critical cases, pre-baraem party shield+mass of defom.
And Monica in the role of imbalancethe DD. A lot of enemies is mediocre? Spamming bombs, further on the situation, All the bosses and enemies just fatty cuts with kitanovska an ambush (even if you're not lucky on Crete, a significant piece of the boss will tear off)
This was all finished the game now on NG+ litvenko pass.
Grandpa went a little more than full, to keep a track of HP tims, and to choose between shields or sickly, sort of a support, not to mention damagem potential solo target accelerates long, AoE is almost 2 moves, with no guaranteed kills. In the shared ran and gave it up.
Berserker is good at the start, but suck (tobish very slow to pass) on it the whole game until endgame until you open a significant part of the perks, it is still fun. But the cleric didn't even unpack, because too much invested in the tank, though probably will get in the near future combinations are any more effective to pick up.
Opinion is purely subjective, play what you like and how you like.)

L
LourensFlik 26.03.20

1)Girl - super-tank with samouskorenie and thunder on themselves. 20+ thousand HP in the late game when the rest of 8K-10K.
2)Monica - main IMBA game that gives out kilotons of damage in 1 turn. It is impossible to get because of constant slope, if cretenet, then hangs poisoning, and crits almost every move, throwing debuffs on all enemies, cleansing allies, inviz.
After receiving skill the Rebound in the game disappears difficulty - shoots 8 attacks each of which can be fixed and hang up the poisoning, and if the enemy has 30% HP, the damage increases. And 3 Ulta which hangs on enemies all kinds of debuffs. If you get guns Caldeus that for the 1st give plus 1600 attack power and 20% can go to legendary.
Fansatic enemies, a few strokes killing bosses.
The developers clearly overdone.
3)ALUMIN - a lot of damage at the expense of skill Exhaustion, a very powerful heal, staquet yourself damage, while the hero is quite durable and has the resurrection with 60% HP.

The grandfather in my opinion the most useless if you compare it with other heroes - a little HP and average damage.
To 30 you hit a Girl, Monica and Alumina. The rest are at LVL 15-17, as the game is an idiotic system of distribution experience and I scrap to pump 3 more characters to see what they can do.

g
gmaxreal85 26.03.20

creed82
LourensFlik
how to download Monica? 14 level
1)I have it in inviz out only with 2 moves (you can , but minus 10 mana)
2)until it through, any attack almost immediately knocks out Monica with inviza and it turns out the Ambush was almost useless
3)Ambush requires 20 mana and valid PTS long - by the time Monica was already out of Inviza

F
Fastman 26.03.20

Calibretto, gully, and Harrison. Hilo, tank and uber DD. At the end of NG+ Harrison crit for 500k issued.

Spoiler

A
Aleksey Fleko Slepcov 26.03.20

Will make my 5 cents )
Galli (Galenica call her affectionately) like a tank, Golem as the slide and DD my grandpa. After about 20th level, grandpa starts to give in XSi just incredible. Since Gal tank, and puts the shields of the problems with CP do not feel.
Now go through the game on higher difficulty, use Alumanda. Also good.
But Monica I do not appreciate. Pumped up to 20th LVL and quit.
After the local stories about her imbovosti'll try again, th can I not so understood

D
Dan687 26.03.20

As in the beginning, go immediately Calibretto Galli Harrison, for frail protection damage all straight, the ability to have them clean for slaughter, and the second trio which opens the plot too bad, but right now, I rocked the redhead with old and ordinances to 21(Nolan way out of sync on hundreds of experience it is not), in General, the first three drags for me

s
soulfox 26.03.20

Yes, there is all the characters at full swing be Imami. DD-person unreal pour damage the Calipers cool gilet and buff.

A
Ansvet 26.03.20

The game is quite simple, not enough increase the complexity, so one imagines that his trio the best. Problems with passing only in the beginning, hence the talk about mandatory grind, etc. From the height of the game passed and passed with all sorts of perversions that already looks somewhat ironic. So I pure interest to care about different threes and spread the opinion of the Persians.
First you need to define the concept of luchshesti. IMHO, luchshest - speedy thinning of the ranks of the foe. The specifics of the battle is that first three-on-three, then three to two , and ends suddenly :), three on one. In addition to the bosses. Ie purely protective action (shields Gali, for example) is an unnecessary lifetime of the mob, which always hit harder than protects the shield (referring to the mobs level party, not spiders-snails), and even suggests stuff. Accordingly, massive damage is not too interesting, besides, he is also a long time cestovanie. Thus two Persian in the party is clear: Harry, as the consummate fighter for the removal of the health bar, the rest are not even close to him, plus he's buff party on the speed and the Golem, as a doctor, the other is also not near to restore the health of the members, plus his removal of damage, including mass only first level abilities, and debuff to protect the standard blow (after pumping as much as -20%). Returning to Gali, what's the point in her shields, if the robot in the same turn Gil twice?
Total choose the third Persian.
Gali. Specialization - protection, including myself. The secondary passages obsessively hanging out with her. Against Monica (below) - niachem. As if fighting Duo. All the other members are bad, but Gali is the worst option.
Grandfather. His magic. The damage is extremely low. According to the gaming traditions, magic should be good against armored mobs. But in this game developed nakosyachili: magic defense mobs as the physical. MB in the second part of this point, consider or in this propstat. And yet - in the garden. Debuffs from freezing. But only one (and Monica - all the time). Well, debut on magic damage. Also not completed. I understand if he denafil to all other damage except physical. Now - a completely pointless perk in the game.
Alumon. Even more strange character. A mixture of robot and grandfather. Neither fish nor fowl. And also works magic. Pitiful damage, pitiful treatment. Special attacks with debator yourself or party. Strange is not the word.
Well and tasty: Monica. The second third of the game - even more abruptly to Harry. On the background of the previous monsters on the role of the third party members - IMBA. Damage is not super, but certainly more magical and even gloves Gali. And, most importantly, Monica debuff. And debuff well! Standard shot - two random shit on the mob, including stun. Frost bomb - at all. The second level of ability - a progressive disease - it most against fat bosses. Etc, etc, etc. Good girl. And as a fighter too :). Dodging around 25%, which, in addition to her own not weak perks for evasion, allows the robot not only the whole fight Gil to a party, but even a couple of times to hit (remember it -20% to defense mobs?). Unfortunately, in the third third of the game, Harry finally experienced, so Monica remains in the wings.

V
Vistino 26.03.20

Ansvet
and could you throw their own versions of the buildup of the Trinity? ( screenshots are welcome )
and if not hard, what skills yuzali