3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RadSiGER 26.09.19 03:49 pm

Gamepad in BF3 (Battlefield 3)

X360 controller works fine in BF3 on PC, but a HUGE PROBLEM when the keyboard buttons to press at the right moment, press the same on the incidence and nifiga only works with Claudia, what the hell is that tell me
40 Comments
Sort by:
s
sangen 26.09.19

On the PC with a gamepad?

In a shooter?

What is this and comfortable?

i
ixx 26.09.19

RadSiGER a similar problem

D
DenZel1990 26.09.19

what this then on PC with a gamepad? I'm in Crysis 2 and 1 and Witcher played on the gamepad, and nothing of the hand is not broken! Yeah if the game has no controller support or is it crooked realized, subconsciously, put a minus))

g
gogi101 26.09.19

You're a pervert)) in battle on the gamepad)) Gee Gee

s
sangen 26.09.19

gogi101
Exactly what I am talking about.
Football,Yes play it myself. But in battle...er..

r
r0b0tf00t 26.09.19

Come on. Each fingering as he wants )))

x
xogan 26.09.19

if you pridratsya to the controller, it is possible and it is nice to play, though of course mouse+keyboard is cheat power in the right hands

R
RadSiGER 26.09.19

I was just in the single with a gamepad playing on the plasma, so you thought that in the cartoon chtol. And about gamepad, XBOX 360 Controller is extremely comfortable even in shooters, the original maykrosoftovskih.
PS better if someone suggested how to solve the problem

v
vad231437 26.09.19

BF3 is the first game in a long time, I'm going to pass on keyboard and mouse (I leizerowski these expensive gadgets bought). In General, the gamepad is not as bad a shooter as people think. For example, passing them RAGE realized that the best in this game - controller vibration when firing is a wonderful ripple effect is that the mouse will never pass.
By sabzh output, it looks like one: wait for a patch that might correct the malfunctioning of the controller.
When you start to play, I'll try to start BF3 through the menu logiteksa controller - sometimes, miracles happen.

C
Chestnut 26.09.19

The setup came out of this course. You will find the solution - write is necessary. I'm on the clave for a long time already only in Tanchiki play in everything else,if there is support - better on the couch belly up with a wireless controller. Habit with consoles were(and nichrome not harmful,and Vice versa),try who is there doubt at the expense of the other shooters and you will like it),so unusual, the new. About online of course it is not, but the singles with ease.

s
serial86 26.09.19

On the gamepad is really comfortable and easier to ride,to fly.

x
x-b 26.09.19

Anybody aware of a gamepad from the Xbox in the game are also provided buttons on a pad or not provided? For example, to take up arms to press the red B. I Have the pad still in the game show buttons from the keyboard, type a SPACE or LMB. How to be? Not convenient at all... and the quick time events specifically....

N
NuN4aKu 26.09.19

It's all very clear, the game for the most part I sharpen (Coffin and Sonya separate issue) that the management Joypad made to otepis himself to Joss uproar from the Tomb, and that Yes, I agree there is a minus 2 - there is no vibration feedback and buttons on the screen, so let's Hardcore humble yourselves and be thankful that it is there at all!
P. S I doubt that will be specifically to release a patch to fully support pada

D
DiZBaT 26.09.19

after the last patch there is vibration gamepad - I can not find how to disable irritating when igraesh in the cartoon (I play keyboard) it starts to Derinat on the table

D
Devil-Raf 26.09.19

Join DiZBaT, tell me how

I
IIIdognight 26.09.19

Try as pawson c:Usersимя пользователяDocumentsBattlefield 3settingsPROF_SAVE_profile in line GstInput.Vibration 1 change to 0

k
klesk_69 26.09.19

Is it possible to play with the left controller, more specifically, from the PS2 ? The subject looks like this: [url]http://mineznaem.ru/images/1b0ad2ce4fff519c999216b9f7db5f28/trust-gm-1520.jpg[/url]

D
Dedsec_user 26.09.19

Posani in our topic problems with your controller,rather than top to masturbate=)

D
Dedsec_user 26.09.19

A little off topic,but how to enable d-pad on the Razer Onza Tournament Edition?Tell plzzzzzzzzzzz!
RadSiGER
the same problem

F
Fitterr 26.09.19

x-b
the controller on the Xbox the game also contains buttons from th
No, specify: 1, 2, 3, etc.