3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bratkovich 26.03.20 04:53 am

Can't do the rewards for test (Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (2017))

At first everything was fine, played pass the test, receive awards in the career menu.
Up to a certain point, and so it went, until no longer access rewards. How would all goes on, progress is tracked but the goal nothing happens, just a gray says: get rewarded
They say you have not performed although the progress is 100/100
Performed 149 tests
Overall progress: 64%
Playing on PS4
What to do?
11 Comments
Sort by:
I
Igor Pulev 26.03.20

The bug, promised this week to fix it, to adjust the balance and add a new mode(temporary)

v
vitalik76 26.03.20

Congratulations friend. Welcome to the club. What to do? Apparently nothing. That are not given awards, I know (the game is so clamped the first module to the gun SE-44c). But what to do don't know. This is even on the official forum Answer HQ issue there. Solutions nowhere to be found. Maybe in the next patch of the game will fix it. Even tech support about this issue, I answer not written.

B
Bratkovich 26.03.20

I have a neighbor had the same situation
Cured by restarting the only difference is that he Proshka

v
vitalik76 26.03.20

The reentry into the game is not helping. I immediately tried it.

a
alexanderfox 26.03.20

Bratkovich
The same did the job gameplay all in his career.The latest award is not received,is hovering like some jobs are in the battle star fighter.Restarting won't help this bug. I think the patch will fix.

v
vitalik76 26.03.20

alexanderfox wrote:
job gameplay all in his career
But this just can't be helped. This bug is known and easy to overcome. There is the problem of specifying aggressor, because in the menu of the quarry, it is marked as completed, although it is in fact performed, it was not. Need 5 times to win the battle star fighter on different maps. Because we take paper, pen, play and write down which map you win. And so until there is 5 wins on different maps. You will then receive the award record list.

a
alexanderfox 26.03.20

vitalik76
I task the aggressor made much earlier,there is one last to kill 100 fighters on the ship of the hero as soon as he did, and the track record and the job subgoals(100 fighters and finish).About the job the aggressors depends on attacking team.

v
vitalik76 26.03.20

alexanderfox wrote:
I task the aggressor did much earlier
Are you sure you did it, not that it is just the menu career was marked as done? The problem with the job is the aggressor that it is in the menu of the quarry is marked as done after only one victory, but for the record you need 5 wins. Therefore, the status of the job in the career of the aggressor do not need to look. Must be just stupid to get 5 wins on different maps.

a
alexanderfox 26.03.20

vitalik76
So that's what I mean,got 5 wins on different maps and received the award in his career.But said will fix these bugs in 1.2 patch list of bugs posted including this so developed working on this game at the start of every battle loads the CPU to 100% and menu lag and frieze.Right now, season 2 will be released again th something will appear...it's not like people

v
vitalik76 26.03.20

alexanderfox wrote:
said will correct these bugs in patch 1.2
Well, let's see.

alexanderfox wrote:
the game at the start of every battle loads the CPU to 100% and menu lag and frieze.
There is. And yet the game is extremely hard to get out from any server in the main menu. Every time she thinks for so long. Longer than at the entrance. Sometimes it's easier and faster to exit the game to three buttons and then go than to wait.

v
vitalik76 26.03.20

Gentlemen, the campaign of the game solved the problem with the non-issuance of rewards for the test. Anyway, I have a menu button career to receive the award for the pistol SE-44c unlock.