3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mercenary92 26.03.20 04:56 am

Switching speeds. (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Good time of day. In the new part of Assassin's Creed, when you use the keyboard and mouse, there are only two modes of movement: the first sprint; second stroll. Another two modes, the developers have left behind, but they do exist. If you quickly and rhythmically to press the same key movement depending on your success, the character will either go quickly or quietly escape this have to do with quiet mode disabled step. There is only one caveat, it's never useful if someone can write a macro, or change management please share to people.
Would have been better if the creators themselves have altered management, for example using key to Climb Oh, dreams, dreams.
26 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 26.03.20

Bupycop
No. The pause was since time immemorial. Pause the game any relation to hardcore is not. Baldurs gates and the fallout example. I'm not talking about heroes of might and magic and a lot of turn-based role-playing games or RPGs with tactical pauses. Gamepads nothing to do with it. Contrary to the PC just in high esteem was a long slow game with the ability to think.

.Any game involves some kind of conditionality. The idea of enemies waiting, so the player would stop time. The greenhorns what other games are poking around in the inventory and in parallel to run the sprint? Is there a PC game in which running can change clothes, change weapons, etc?

B
Bupycop 26.03.20

Protocol10
In falaut no pause when opening the menu?) Or in those same scrolls? So the characters judging by the title, suggest a break, because it is step strategy, not real time) and by the same, on all the tournaments for 3 heroes, play time, you have a few minutes of movement on the global map and you can put a time limit during fights, all put in the settings. I understand you don't want to understand and stand on his own, then I see no reason to continue the dispute if you do not see the influence of consoles, change the interface and the mechanic in the games. Console themselves, mean a platform, purely for relax, leisure and casual wear, so they are mostly used in families with children, which is enough to switch on the TV, sit on the couch and mindlessly klatsat, with this handle even a 3-5 year old. Yes, and the fact that thinking, exercise ability, and other talents, mainly by claveau-mice, all the tournaments, shooters, Moba, strategy, pass on the PC and those on the gamepad, the type of cold, not able to compete with PC gaming in the eSports industry. Here is the answer which of the platforms for casual gaming, and one where competing.

P
Protocol10 26.03.20

1 I contrary to what a pause is, in most games. This is the norm.

2 Effect consoles have, but we're not talking about the console, but about a gamepad connected to your PC and it is available support ( particularly the pad box and the steam controller)., so as I play on PC and play with a gamepad. If the game doesn't support gamepad play with the clave or do not play.

3 they did not mean this. On consoles a lot of difficult games and game series.Resident metal gear, slashers, dark souls, etc. There are games in different segment, as hardcore and casual games. It all depends on what target audience to create a game. But on consoles are a few of the hundreds of millions of people with different tastes and preferences.You're wrong agree?

4 On the consoles, too, have a skill, tournaments, etc. And I agree that the eSports on PC. But it generally would not be like this.

T
Tomex 26.03.20

on your controller on the PC only and play, very convenient especially parkour as: asasin, watch dogs, tomb raider, Andromeda all super play, even bought a xbox one controller it is generally economical consumes Akuma battery to 1-1,1 volt and did not Balk at Monique as with Claudia.

x
xSaimanx 26.03.20

The topic is relevant by the way, are lacking the so-called middle-run. But as always turned into srach keyboard vs gamepad.
I understand that on the controller the average running possible? If Yes, then minus They for port on shooters.

K
Kapellimestari 26.03.20

It's a shame that they all had invented fifteen years ago. In the old Splinter Cell moving speed was regulated by the mouse wheel, and modes were about five.