3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislav777 26.03.20 04:57 am

Impressions of the game (XCOM: Enemy Unknown)

Friends and share experiences.
174 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cheburashka 26.03.20

Old Simmer always cool and this time XCOM really vozroditsya , well done guys snimayu hat :)

m
mcbrut 26.03.20

At last came the really interesting game. For the first time this year, I am happy.

a
ace312 26.03.20

The game is great,not to break away)

Y
Yoshemitsu 26.03.20

As the history of the game not a cake. However, as a standalone product it's a masterpiece. So everything worked out right scary. The camera turns by order of the genius Director's thoughts, not pass, no small thing. Whether the pigeons in the Park, eyes the sectoids plazmowe shostki, or a fire in the buildings, everything is beautiful, everything is just super.
Yes, the price does not bite. Fully worth the money, even a cartoon is.

F
Fitterr 26.03.20

At the time (this was long ago) the game caught.
After 3 hours of playing XCOM: Enemy Unknown, it leaves a very pleasant feeling, addictive.
I hope that this pleasant nostalgia will not work:)

N
Nemonus 26.03.20

IMHO, the main contender for game of the year.
I haven't seen such a beautiful tactical strategy. This is a game where a sophisticated level of complexity is really difficult and if you play recklessly(like me initially), you will have to replay 20 times the same mission picking up tactics.
There are many adversaries, and each of them truly unique, each makes the search for its control strategy.
The graphics are superb, gameplay in the level. The last time I saw this scope for tactics in XCOM: Apocalipsyse where it was possible for the line to carry the floor level trying to kill a couple of aliens.
I don't know what to say about this game, every aspect can and should be very long and tedious to describe: ranging from the excellent AI of the aliens and ending tactical diversity, management, etc.
The only negative I found was uncomfortable storeys, it happens that you want to move down the roof of the bus, and at the moment of clicking the camera falls to the level below and you get into the bus. - 1 unit turn and most of the time(if it's a fight) death.
If you still doubt buying(downloading) this game, no doubt. The game is great.
9.6/10

C
CrystalFire 26.03.20

Indeed, the best strategy for many years. Elegant gameplay just does not give away, the complexity grows with each second and the space for tactics, I generally keep quiet, then fit a separate book to write! Pleased with the possibility of full customization of the fighters and the abundance of weapons and equipment. In my opinion this is game of the year, with two small drawbacks: the first is the aforementioned number of storeys, indeed, sometimes the camera jumps from floor to floor. And the second is a bit of a silly mission to repel alien attacks on world capitals, where we have to rescue the civilians. These jobs will make you nervous...
A total of 9.8/10

B
BeaverSid 26.03.20

In the very first mission in Germany (training) survives only one fighter? Or is it me so lucky three times in a row?

A
Alert 26.03.20

Training. Where all the scripts.

s
sin.net 26.03.20

The pros will not speak of the minuses terribly annoying camera, and its rotation q and e HF. Stupid long training, and the same type of missions in which 60% just perebegaet from cover to cover.

m
mcbrut 26.03.20

How to get the resource alloy?

o
osdf 26.03.20

mcbrut
Ships to bring down and capture like in the old UFO....

A
Alert 26.03.20

In my opinion this is game of the year, with two small drawbacks: the first is the aforementioned number of storeys, indeed, sometimes the camera jumps from floor to floor
Try to disable automakers in the game settings.

A
Alert 26.03.20

Ships to bring down and capture like in the old UFO....
Only here in the old UFO alloys and to do. And then you have to Rob caravans.

c
cchheellRUS 26.03.20

GOTY, odnaznachno!

V
Viktor341 26.03.20

Not the PPC, you just were just ... @OPA full - enemies will not smear and you have a set of inept bozos who from a shotgun at close range can not get ... sniper which at 85%, hit -10 times.. Oh yeah n et .. where's all the rocket - 1 rocket as the perk for the whole fight.. and about the military equipment do not say anything .. for a long time will wonder why your tank from alloy others do not shoot :) ... Mass Effect is step-by-step clubhand :(

A
Azand 26.03.20

The game is good. Of the minuses in my opinion short research tree and a small selection of weapons (firearms, laser, plasma and all... grenades and rockets to improve impossible)

S
SUSUL1 26.03.20

The game was a success, though not classic XCOM, where we can each fighter to obesity as you want and the tree length sopostavimo with the technology tree from civilization, and the cards became less, but the fights become more dynamic, animation, and behavior of men the same interesting. I was amazed when on my loss, another soldier panicked and out of his turn soaked the alien with a gun...

R
RikoChiko 26.03.20

Sorry the functionality of the global map was cut. And zaskriptovany location of enemies angry.
A map of the world in General as something to turn you can?

m
mcbrut 26.03.20

The people I have a lot of dead sectoids and other aliens. Do we need them? (I researched it)
You can sell them or better to leave?
And all that can be sold immediately, but that is best left for later?