3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
D1_ 26.03.20 08:49 pm

Will there be a Fix to improve performance on older hardware (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Parameters of iron and very sad FPS.
The minimum requirements needed to increase but to play in such impossible.
27 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jon Sneg 26.03.20

impossible - don't play! What's the problem? Performance there is so normal... if you have a hardware rip, then it's your problem already... I have on high 40 fps issues and I'm good

D
D1_ 26.03.20

Jon Sneg
I no. But read the Chapter Threads:Will Fix.

J
Jon Sneg 26.03.20

D1_
why the game, which has all the rules with the performance Fix?
moreover, if he was... where else?

J
JolyMau5 26.03.20

D1_
And what fix are you waiting for? The game for 5 months, the game was released with such a minimum salary.

Max is a very low settings in the ini file, although this is simply lowering the settings and disabling effects. No one for necropolis will not be something to do there.

Y
YaR face2face 26.03.20

D1_
Unlikely to be, from the system hardware requirements for 6 years like not like. The requirements are already relatively mild, far below that...

B
Bupycop 26.03.20

D1_
Conductive would fix to do for pirates and litsushnikov who bought and so the money is there, since they are able to buy the game.

G
Golova Niksona 26.03.20

God, moreover, a pirate, a duck and even with a bucket...

R
Rageskin 26.03.20

you tryin ' to play normally buy a new platform or console, the choice is yours

w
walkris 26.03.20

I hope that they will clean out darmowo, and that because of the lack of useless sse 4.2 which uses only darmowa, I can't run the game

T
Tok-220v 26.03.20

2018 in the yard, then the fix will not help, the new hardware will help.

l
lunixy 26.03.20

walkris
Why would they remove denovo be such that the hamsters like you stop whining about bad optimise?

K
Kokoprime1991 26.03.20

His brain put FIX... If you have a piece of iron under 5 years , obviously it was time to change. I would write for fun WHAT IS you have old hardware...
PS I included in the MINIMAL setup and something which can twist on high ( in fact, all high except shadows and textures) . It means you have a calculator 2008 + - if you can't at least play, and you want to fix -_-

g
gloccc 26.03.20

Do not worry , the game bottom even works on the good bakeries . In Alexandria always low fps

w
walkris 26.03.20

lunixy
You obviously have the brains interfere(although maybe you don't have any), especially for the stupid chew!
I optimize anything about not writing it again!
I wrote about what the game itself does not require, as far as I remember, sse 4.1 and sse 4.2. use them only denova, and if it is clear that the game will have many to run!!!
And if easier many have invested in these systems that pull all new games the game, but they can't run because the CPU instructions!!! And to update expensive system for one game washed-up, greedy developers, they don't see the point.
As they say, developed making good games (E.g. Witcher 3) If the game is good, it does not need protection, because it will buy in any case!
Well, if the game is shit, or who will never buy.

P. S. Statistics show that piracy helps the best selling games.
P. S. S. a Lot of players who bought litsuhu, was bombed because the requirements do not specify what is required to have SSE 4.1 and 4.2 in order to play, in the end their game did not work and they had to fight with the support that they would have returned the money.

l
lunixy 26.03.20

walkris
Pull all the games on ultra but no instrucci ? You mean phenome ?

w
walkris 26.03.20

lunixy
I don't remember exactly, long time looking around different forums and read foreign reviews

G
GeRR_Praetorian 26.03.20

The game is over demanding on the resolution of 8k. Here and Titan V does not help)))
And everything else that is smaller in terms of resolution, then everything is OK!

T
The Dmitry Disaire 26.03.20

D1_
A fool or what? The Syndicate's got the same requirements, I don't remember also ached.

A
AleksSheyker 26.03.20

Will not

i
inad 26.03.20

My pitch 2 gig 2 core pulls. Give a link to Fix... Flawed, just flawed. Even with the torrent plays.