3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
D1_ 26.03.20 08:49 pm

Will there be a Fix to improve performance on older hardware (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Parameters of iron and very sad FPS.
The minimum requirements needed to increase but to play in such impossible.
27 Comments
Sort by:
Y
YaR face2face 26.03.20

walkris

walkris wrote:
I wrote about what the game itself does not require, as far as I remember, sse 4.1 and sse 4.2. use them only denova, and if it is clear that the game will have many to run!!!
And if easier many have invested in these systems that pull all new games the game, but they can't run because the CPU instructions!!!
SSE4 is not supported very old processors, Core 2 Quad, Xeon, even on a distant 775 socket and AMD on the AM2 and they are not as will not pull the current game on ultra settings(1080p, 60fps), if the game does not videosanime, and it is unlikely...
Yes, it's on B. the markets are not expensive, and by the standards of modern facilities and prices for them at all.
PS If in the next topic you saw the comments that people have powerful PCs, the game does not start on the pirates, it just happens a lot in the fresh cracks when you do not have time hackers to test the hack on different processors, it's only a matter of time.

Y
YaR face2face 26.03.20

D1_
Not so long ago sold my old graphics card was just the gtx660. Tested it in ACO due to the i5 (ivy bridge, just the next generation after the recommended) and 8 gb ram. On minimum settings in fullhd the fps was above 30, average 45. So I don't know why raise the minimum system requirement, just depends on everything from the condition of the computer...
PS Now very often in the minimum requirements prescribed 720p.
Polimineral:
OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
CPU: Intel Core i5-2400s @ 2.5 GHz or AMD FX-6350 @ 3.9 GHz or equivalent
RAM: 6 GB RAM
Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or AMD R9 270 (2048 MB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0 or better)
DirectX: Version 11
Place on disk: 42 GB
Additionally: Video Preset: Lowest (720p)

w
walkris 26.03.20

The Yar face2face
I these comments I read another 2 months to come out crack
The Yar face2face wrote:
And what about Core 2 Quad, my supports 4.1 but not 4.2, and that's why I couldn't understand why litsuha does not start

J
JolyMau5 26.03.20

walkris
From there, they will remove DRM, requirements for PERC most likely will remain so.

w
walkris 26.03.20

Casein
not all processors support instruction sets SSE 4.1 and SSE 4.2 for work Denuvo (the game itself does not require them). I'm tired about it to repeat

Before computers bought whatever was dragging game, and now that the comp was eleven darmowe

J
JolyMau5 26.03.20

walkris
Modern processors go with this set of instructions. Processors which do not support them - it has long been outdated processors like Phenomon, which is not the fact that even 30 fps will take out minimal salary.

Stop whining on forums about evil denove, you can buy or hyperpen 4560 4600 and play(cheap percent for medium-sized PC), and not to push everything to denovo. Played on 4600 and 1050Ti, the game put a gun high.

p
princ777xx 26.03.20

walkris
Think of denovo I will say not to stretch, that's not CD Projekt RED which is shit on defense and do without the fucking denovo.