3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N1KO VS PLAYBOY xD 26.03.20 08:49 pm

Which is better, Dungeon Siege 3 or Dragon Age 2? (Dungeon Siege 3)

Personally, I dragon age 2 is not very much (part 1 is better) and what about Dungeon Siege 3 am 100% sure that it will be better
and in your opinion which is better?
89 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shepard 26.03.20

Apparently the DS3 as I expected. Surprised just save in different places and the wheel of the dialogue - after chic and trudnogo new Vegas to see from Obsidian is at least strange. Especially save.
And the sound is jammed at all settings. I gradually increases batthert

A
A.Soldier of Light 26.03.20

Wheel conversations and is essentially the same as the usual list of answers in a column (like Fallout 2 is the first that I remember), so I see no particular reason to dwell on this. It's just the kind of design dialogue.

And the sound is jammed at all settings.
Not seen this before. But away myltse for some, but it is designed.

S
Shepard 26.03.20

And I'm at a loss of customization - very disappointed to hear that the clothes and Orozco not appear on the hero:((

A

As it is not displayed? Very visible when you're changing clothes. Not always true, but more cool armor is always visible.

Here on the back of the figure, cloak not at all the same:
pix.PlayGround.ru

Here clothing for high-level characters:
pix.PlayGround.ru

S
Shepard 26.03.20

It means I have clothes good enough:)

A

If you passed the game, in the castle (the last episodes closer to the finale of the game) there is a trader in one wing (like where the fire guardian). He has cool armor always.

K
KrouliDvaPistoleta 26.03.20

Shepard

For each character in my opinion - 4 changing the character set.

And here the Fallout new Vegas? Sushestvuet a few thousand games, what is the need for DS to compare with each?

A. Soldier of Light
not always. The spire after completing the main story is closed forever. Rather, you transfer to the forest where he lives a spoiled Creator and it's track no. How are you always in a hurry with the statements, not having dealt with the problem :)

Or is it just the costs of age ;)
Yes, you're extremely conservative and not willing to accept new, then I agree with you :))))

A

Yeah, a new... the Best example would be Call of Duty series. A series respect, but only until the time until Modern Warfare.
Next series for me has lost all interest.

not always
It is not always? The Spire directly in front of the entrance to the forest there and the last one in the game dealer is a thief, that stands at the portal. He also has good armor. And what not always do you mean?

K

A. Soldier of Light
After defeating Jane Cassynder to leave the Spire in the world anymore. Only available location to the final battle.

A

And why are you telling me this, explain?

K

This is to ensure that the value of such merchant - is highly questionable.

you write well, " he has cool armor always

I answer - not always, but only in a very short time of the story in 15-20 minutes of the game. Neither before nor after - this merchant is not available.

A

Well, Yes, in the end of the game normal armor. The last shopkeeper a lot of gold items. Apparently, so the heroes before the final sprint well dressed :] So, so conceived.

but only in a very short time plot for 15-20 min games
In such a linear RPG like the DS 3 it does not matter.

K

such a linear RPG like the DS 3 it does not matter
fundamentally. In fact, the dealer was not needed.As the hero this time is stuffed with good things, and their use is sharply restricted suzannem at the expense of the story world. Really useful merchants in the city, and in dwarven mines - where else can you just walk through the world, to cross swords with responsibity monsters.

A

In fact a trader there is no need
He has things that are better than those that are already dressed for the heroes team. So needed -_-

where else can you just walk through the world, to cross swords with responsibity monsters.
The DS 3 is not as interesting as it was in the first or second part. Partly because of the enemies, not counting bosses and minibosses, there is no description and healthbars. Because they lose their attractiveness. Partially. This, of course, if you compare with the previous parts.

K

A. Soldier of Light
due to the fact that the sets in the game, as there are none that the dealer bought at least some realties actuality, he should have dozens of useful things of the same type. To make a new outfit YY, not violating the balance and increasing it suitable for building properties. He can offer. Therefore, it is useless.

The DS 3 is not as interesting as it was in the first or second part.
and I liked it...

A

and I liked it...
And you play at last in the previous two parts of this series.

without breaking the balance and increasing it suitable for building properties
Seriously, DS 3 I don't even notice the differences between the zoomed one characteristic relative to another, and therefore the building is considered inappropriate. Is it a big difference if in one case the damage the critical strike will have 20% more health and 200 less hit points, or Vice versa? As for my preferences, I usually focus on damage to enemies. But not at the expense of stats. And sorry that satovich things there.

He can offer. Therefore, it is useless.
Given that the game has no satovich items selection of items from a dealer DS more like the first than the second. What I did in DS 1? Just chose what is better in General but not in detail.
If, for example, a select (DS 1): a crossbow with a rate of 2 shots per second and average damage 50 hp per second, or bow, shooting times in fifteen seconds and with less average damage, but with magic properties (improves strength adds health, etc.), I chose the bow. In DS 3 doing the same thing.

K

And you play at last in the previous two parts of this series.
I don't think that they will impress. Just - all the time.

Given that the game has no satovich items selection of items from a dealer DS more like the first than the second.
I will not argue, because they do not know how it is in the first.

But in DS3 one or the other characteristic of the object bound to urulu - the more LVL the hero, the lower the efficiency. For example, Lucas can be sharpened to steal HP from the enemy. Naturally you need to find the most items with + to that article, who is responsible for chaos and even more + to this feature. Here's the building.

A

I don't think that they will impress. Just - all the time.
It is not for impressions, and to compare them with DS 3 and have a better idea of the entire series Dungeon Siege.

the more LVL the hero, the lower its effectiveness
So it was before. If (DS 2) the warrior has the power under 100 points, a subject with a bonus of 5 points to strength are not as useful as before. It goes without saying.

K

It is not entirely so. We are not talking about the bonus increases to stats, but the chaos, overate, the armor class, etc. They give the absolute gain. With each LVL up it is advisable to upgrade your equipment to more powerful items in the selected building.

I have played Diablo 2. The game at the time liked it. I had no idea about the entire series that I played Diablo 1. I.e. before the release of D3 of your recommendations implies the need to walk in the old D1.

Each game is good for its time, when it is written. Or failure. There were many interesting games, such as the same series, the Baldur's gates, but they were THEN. If they gave NOW, as well known they would not have had. Other times (and other customs)

M
Master of Shadows 26.03.20

Any game where there are no gays better than dE2