3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elitnyy Yuzer 26.03.20 08:51 pm

Question marks (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I understand it's stupid to grind levels with the purpose of loot? No quests is not expected? Already climbed 50 characters and do not get any pleasure from this pastime. If it is those 100+ hours in the game, it would be better if it was linear as the second part.
22 Comments
Sort by:
l
lookaway 26.03.20

not passed Novigrad
not passed skellige
found ~5 question marks

what claims can be? the best game of the decade.

A
AlexanderSky 26.03.20

Elite User
On some issues it is possible to meet animals on a quest hunting for the beast, and the second LUT hard, met a couple of very strong swords, Relic)
Don't know, it's a matter of desire, I liked to wander somewhere, enjoy the flavor)

e
edwardvega89 26.03.20

130 in Velenje,150 in Novigrad,30 in nötsch earth is just stupid loot,a place of power,free of trees.

e
edwardvega89 26.03.20

Alexander Semenov
Drawings and a lot of good recipes

A
AlexanderSky 26.03.20

edwardvega89
Yes just) and way in the villages are freed, you can play there with merchants and Quint cards to vyigryvat

e
edwardvega89 26.03.20

Alexander Semenov
There seems only crown winning unik cards no

E
Elitnyy Yuzer 26.03.20

lookaway
What are you? I wonder how you 70 hours in the game spent only in Velenje, if there opponents is 15 and LVL 20? If you do not reach Novigrad, without cheats just will not do. And the only thing left keeping this game to be ''game of the decade''.

l
lookaway 26.03.20

Elite User
I didn't say I spent 70 hours in Velenje.
I was on the skellige and Novigrad. but Buttercup still has not found, not skellige in the story kept only 1 mission.
still hanging a lot of orders and side effects, not to mention negalutine Bulletin boards.

if there opponents is 15 and LVL 20
I do not understand, what difference where to get experience from quests?
I am now LVL 20, and collected the armor of the bear on skellige, punished Golem 30th level, which is a chest guarded. playing on the third difficulty.
cheats for infirm students.

read all dialogs thoroughly lutau house, doing all the random quests. probably because so much fakery.

And the only thing left keeping this game to be ''game of the decade''.
but smart quests and fights provide.

A
AlexanderSky 26.03.20

lookaway
oooo Yes, you have your whole game out in front))

l
lookaway 26.03.20

Alexander Semenov
stretch the fun :)

A
AlexanderSky 26.03.20

lookaway
I have all) I finished it yesterday) I passed everything, went everywhere) the audience of the Witcher is so intelligent that sravnivat game book))) which confirms what other games and some were not with the Witcher)) if we equate the story to others and gram that it is, 10/10) is still a masterpiece)
Stretch) every minute in the game is fun))

E
Elitnyy Yuzer 26.03.20

So the meaning of those with question marks are not present, if you just don't zadrotit for clothes?

N
NightHawkreal 26.03.20

Quests are mainly along the roads. Hack monsters except for the ingredients, because exp is not given.

A
Anzhelika04 26.03.20

NightHawkreal
give from 1 to 30 experience( 20-30 if the monster levels for +10 and above).

N
NightHawkreal 26.03.20

Hmm, I never noticed.

P
PIRAT69 26.03.20

Elite User
Might not get pobochki and looting question marks...go through the story and the mustache...You are not forced and does not drag the hand to do in the game 100%...Just depends on you...I see No reason, no question - go do story quests...

B
Beringer 26.03.20

lookaway
Too slow to play. Too long waiting for the game to now drink in one gulp )

_
_SHERHAN____ 26.03.20

Strange question, don't like to pass question do not pass, LVL them still do not stuffed too much, do not want loot and new stuff, who makes you?...

k
kan3000 26.03.20

The use of these little, treasures of all sorts, started to climb everywhere, all to collect what? Have to throw, because better sets, like cat, Griffin and bear nothing comes across. Even somehow boring and uninteresting, nothing they these sets are introduced. Monotony kills, there is no incentive to explore the territory.

P
PoMkaA 26.03.20

kan3000
bored ? nightmare! why do you play RPGs then ? go to shuterok or somewhere else where more exciting! nobody is forcing them to run! it's clear what they're for! to feel the atmosphere of the game,to be almost everywhere,not just stupid to run in the story don't read dialogues and stuff! RPG - games with soul and for the soul,you know ?