3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KKKaaerkeaa 26.03.20 08:51 pm

The strongest adversary G3 (Gothic 3)

What in your opinion is the strongest enemy in Gothic 3?
100 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tytov 26.03.20

Yeah, mages in the tombs Cox)))

T
T.IRAN 26.03.20

shamans of the orcs and goblins and wizards in the tombs

K
KaiN 26.03.20

Big toothy slavering boar

M
Ma4eteGT 26.03.20

Against my pumped magician no one can stand.. but another mage...

M
Mihus Magnus 26.03.20

the high priest of the undead for anyone,but if just two down the drain,freeze and all

Z
ZZeRo 26.03.20

THE DEMON ROCKS!!!!!

A
AlehXh 26.03.20

Before the patch - K. A. B. A. N. Shadow of Chernobyl

A
AlehXh 26.03.20

Escho Ogre, if only he would have had a normal flail

L
Lost Prophet 26.03.20

dragon....

S
Scorpion 26.03.20

Escho Ogre, if only he would have had a normal flail
Can be done with no cheats, normal. This was previously written (here not possible). If interested and you will not find - in PM I will explain.

Playing on the hardest level. 11лвл. Dangerous opponents:
two wolves;
one boar;
one elite Orc;
two regular;
three scout;
two hornet;
This is not so easy, with a sweep to the ground, not kill.

PS: the dragons under Cape Dan to do to climb I'm afraid...

Z
ZZeRo 26.03.20

I was enraged and BLOODTHIRSTY ANCESTORS from the vaults

B
Bezumesko 26.03.20

if you have magic, a sword and a bow, and you are well treated, no the strongest opponents in the game will be!=))

Z
ZZeRo 26.03.20

if you have magic, a sword and a bow, and you are well treated, no the strongest opponents in the game will be!=))

Not only in the case if a lot of them ;)

p
p0cik 26.03.20

in the beginning of the game on hard difficulty, even the scavenger can be dangerous,then really Cenis the NPCs that are with you in the group.and just the most difficult is probably an Ogre Evo hammer is very big and long and gets great long distance melee

B
Bezumesko 26.03.20

With the proper training, at least 30 wolves, or 10 ogres 50 Orc, not a problem!!
pakarina well as me))))
you need to use the situation and the area: you have a 20 orcs, you run into the house and stand in front of the door, and they Wahdat one, two, all and cut)) and if you got surrounded, then swing your sword WITHOUT a stop and twist in a circle (use ONLY the right mouse button) enemies don't attack at such tactics, they will stand, but if you sobieska, then down the drain, you will peck and feathers will not leave)))), it is possible to make a sword but if we have the magic of rain of Fire we find voznsensky which you will be able to jump, and kastuem fire ...and where were all the enemies?))). With a bow the situation is more complicated, climb on horoshee place, you don't let! after 2 minutes, no one remains)))), and fireball and similar spells!))

A
ASexe 26.03.20

- Of course, that BOAR!!! Guys should not not be underestimated pork, unless of course we are talking about 1.0 version))

Z
ZZeRo 26.03.20

The strongest opponent is the computer-how to gluknet interesting place, and you're not preserved , and there is nothing you can do about it.

B
Bezumesko 26.03.20

when I played the first version of something and didn't notice the power of the boar! I guess I lucked out or I a good fighter))))

A
AlehXh 26.03.20

You're not a good fighter. You are the GREATEST of all fighters in the world of Gothic. Times have you not felt the power of the boar, besugo at a speed of AKM-74

B
Balalayka 26.03.20

Okay, played litsuhu not an and, too, as the hogs and did not bother, so Macoris Yes...