3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KKKaaerkeaa 26.03.20 08:51 pm

The strongest adversary G3 (Gothic 3)

What in your opinion is the strongest enemy in Gothic 3?
100 Comments
Sort by:
R
RacerDem 26.03.20

THERE! A pair of dragons, a bunch of goblins and a few slides under cap Dun.
And also here can be attributed to three ogres, and a fall from a fifteen meter height, if put under a sickly blow to the Ogre..

H
Helena No4ka 26.03.20

Dragons, ogres, and other detail urine ice arrow. It's not a terrible enemy :)))
Here's a pack of wolves even rain of fire Fig will kill at one time! From ice arrows they deftly Dodge tsuki :(

m
mifora 26.03.20

the worst enemy-it guru)
well..for me...shamans enrage and ogres padlyuki one does not come

with flocks halberd simple job....if pumped...even in 1.74
or a normal spear...
but the city in SR is very difficult(for me)was...
there is only guru and right)

D
Demaskinas 26.03.20

Hare is obviously the same

_
_Vlastelin_ 26.03.20

DEMASkinas
And then,when it kicked-you'll never find!))

Z
Zorkov 26.03.20

Listen write not potem,but just really need who have sohraneniya or link to save G3 rejected by the gods where just need to get to Do well, or where you just came.write in a personal or [email protected] on www.mail.ru or 7776729349 in contact.Plizzzz

_
_Vlastelin_ 26.03.20

Worse, the Ogre can have only two Ogre=)

M
Mirvein 26.03.20

And worse 2 - Only 3!

_
_Vlastelin_ 26.03.20

Vlad_Osad
Yeah...and so on to infinity)

_
_Vlastelin_ 26.03.20

S. o.l.d.i.e.r.
Correction...change the difficulty to the highest....Will see what happens)

_
_Vlastelin_ 26.03.20

S. o.l.d.i.e.r.
I say...increase the complexity and you will feel the difference.The city is now captured light and the wolf will seem like a dragon)

C
Crazy.Smile.Wood 26.03.20

If you play on hard difficulty with the community patch, even a run-in with a slave, can be a challenge that pribavyat interest in the game. And now imagine still fighting the dragon.:)

A
Argonatika 26.03.20

dragon. Especially with a friend.

_
_Vlastelin_ 26.03.20

S. o.l.d.i.e.r.
Easily urinate from a bow...
The easiest murder

t
tatunserg 26.03.20

All strong,I played on most difficult level,and now with alternative balance,although he's not better than the original:I kill the Orc,the Orc-Troll,Troll me.
Once in Nordmar,where Xardas 2 Golem gave the settlement for protection,for me the wolf,and killed the two Golems...

E
Erik888 26.03.20

Wolves, hornets, wild boars

E
Erik888 26.03.20

People who fumbles in all these games (Gothic 1 and 2 and other games to 2006-2008) This problem: I Have a Windows 7 PC is a powerful, 64-bit. But when playing games like Gothic, Gothic 2, Mount Blade, corsairs VL, I have a couple of hours of the game hangs the PC completely. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? In Skyrim and other games of recent years there is no problem, even in Gothic 3, and 4.

n
nikipaki 26.03.20

Once in Gothic 3-it was the time of the first patches.Uhhhh lots of lag/bugs/defects etc. Just flew the limits.At that time the most powerful enemy was a Rhino/boar(boar).It was somehow unrealistic to look like these creatures alone interrupted with 1-2 blows half the city.Happened like this:running myself running around OPA boar,I run wasting all my stamina,ran to the cap-Dun,calmed down,went to sleep.And there it began!The whole screen in red letters the quests are cancelled!!! What to do damn it???
Went to the gate,looking corpses of the assassins/orcs/slaves.Who is it?)Of course our friend the pig with a half XP))) He SINGLE-handedly killed 75% of the city and rushed over me I reach the edge of the city cliff.No one in sight.I think the boar had gone but there it was.He snapped out of teshka was killed.S bold inscription the END I was falling off a cliff.Because of these shortcomings gave up the game(decided to wait for the latest patch).Wait 75.14.Now he fangs that cut.
It was a time of youth Gothic 3)))☺♥♥♥

A
Agent_Smit75 26.03.20

The worst TWO SORCERER LICH IN the SAME room and you are a warrior. :)))
True, there are scrolls, one to freeze, but the freeze in the G3 pretty quickly.

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 26.03.20

To me the most strong any seemed, and still Draconic.