3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex7777 26.03.20 08:53 pm

Anyone have any armor? (Gothic 3)

I am pleased with the armor of the paladin!!!
50 Comments
Sort by:
r
rollik 26.03.20

People as how turnips in Nordmar you need to buy the heavy armor of nordmela ? and most importantly, what clan ? and who

j
jo432 26.03.20

Light armor 25% how much are remember not to buy any clan,or bring Steinarr in the clan's Hammer 100 pieces of ore and he'll do it.Medium and Heavy 50% too in the tribe,how much I do not remember too:)

S
Shifroval 26.03.20

I wear paladin.
And my friend likes to wear armor under the type of terrain on which he walks. For example, in Montane is druid, because green. Nordmar - clear the stump, normanski. VIP - assassins.
Says, stylish looks))
But I prefer beauty and protection. Not in the style of the case, and you will die from the wind or not.;)
And the paladin as a fortress, and even with the best amulets, rings and crown of Adanos.
And a perk on armor. Current smell, it does not work. Even in 1.6.
One is 1.6, the perk works or not? I've cheto doubt. And the list of changes is...

b
beregovoi brat 26.03.20

Armor of the paladin!Speaking of armor.in my opinion they are overcomplicated with reputation to buy armor!At 50% reputation can and heavy armor(medium at nordmanni) and paladin!When I scored 50% the rebels bought paladin!A strange balance!

c
costua from okara 26.03.20

let's just say paladin armor

S
Strannik[Angel] 26.03.20

Don't know how does the armor of the ork, but I like paladin and heavy... And heavy nordmarka astashinsky...

.S.a.v.i.o.R. 26.03.20

If you criticize armor Orc might be other textures are painfully similar to paladin , not very happy,the Reservation druid standards, too )

o
oleg RTW 26.03.20

ceremonial reservation )

M
Melanholiy 26.03.20

Really love armor of the druid.

A
Alien_26 26.03.20

Light armor of mercenaries xD

C
Cleric 1 26.03.20

I like light armor notmartha.

W
Woe 26.03.20

Assassin elite armor, looks nice, and the protection from poison and heat present.

C
C3SAR 26.03.20

drula,there is a cloak :P

D
Drimer_ 26.03.20

I like. clothing Ranger ' s caretaker is not on there stats that it adds some protection and a simple externally Kull.

S
SatuR_as 26.03.20

Magic waters is a very beautiful gown well, even the ceremonial is good

A
Argonatika 26.03.20

The robe of Xardas, also known as the mantle of the dark magician

D
DI3EPTIP 26.03.20

The heavy armor of notmartha.

_
_Vlastelin_ 26.03.20

Me things like druids,though their defense is bad,but I have in the game closet full of them,so to speak to wear to the tea ceremony)

D
DeDok-rus 26.03.20

Paladinic well, or Mage fire :)

S
Snake Eyes. 26.03.20

TurbO.
Never the orcs did not help,the feud with them most,I'm more paladin like,well, armor of the assassin