3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Parradoxxx 26.03.20 09:37 pm

The questions and answers. (Path of Exile)

Actually, a subject.
If someone on the game there are any questions I will be glad to try to help, as well as other players)
I myself am still only LVL 47, but with most of the intricacies of the game figured out, so if that is not clear - do not hesitate: perhaps the answer to your question will be interesting for other players)
40 Comments
Sort by:
P
Parradoxxx 26.03.20

Okay, let's start with the tips.
1) In settings, turn on the display of the minimap.
2) To see the names of the objects on the earth, chests, etc., press once, press Z. Now, don't miss the chests, if you are addicted to the battle :)
3) In settings you can enable display of sockets (sockets) without the need to hover your cursor over (i.e., the sockets are always shown on all items of equipment in the inventory and Bank)

And the initial questions and answers.

-In this game look skills?
-Skills in PoE are presented in the form of stones (gem) 3 colors (green, blue, red) and of two types: active and auxiliary (active - oval, accessories - round).

-How to put the skill on one of the hot keys?
-Need to find the gear socket of the corresponding color for a particular skill and, holding the mouse after clicking on transfer of skill in the right slot.

-Why do we need auxiliary stones?
-They are designed to enhance active skills or change their mechanics of actions (such as Point Blank, which acts as analogiche passive skill - increases damage in close proximity and reduce the distance).

-Not working auxiliary stones. What to do?
In order to effect the subsidiary was transferred to an active skill, it is necessary that the sockets were connected - this can be found on the line that connects them (or not).

If someone is interested, I will describe why we need different orbs (orb - sphere) and their effects.

P
Parradoxxx 26.03.20

Something not a lot of people))
Describe orbs)
Armourers Scrap - pencil for the armor, which improves the Quality (quality), thereby enhancing the main feature of the armor - Evasion rating and Armor. Energy Shield.
Blacksmith's Whetstone - pencil for weapons, it also improves the quality, in this case - damage weapons.
Chaos Orb - re-generates the properties of the yellow object.
Chromatic Orb changes the combination of the colors of the sockets of the subject. The number of sockets and connections are not affected.
Jeweller's Orb - change the number of sockets on the item. Can affect connection sockets in the object.
Orb of Alchemy - APET (upgrade, improve) white object to yellow with 100% probability.
Orb of Alteration to re - generate the properties of the blue object.
Orb of Augmentation - as I understand it, adds a property for the blue items. But all the blue items can not be more than 2 properties.
Orb of Chance - has some chance to improve a white item to a yellow (as for me - the probability is considerable). Failure improves the item to blue.
Orb of Fusing - changes the combination of connections of the sockets on the item.
Orb of Regret - allows you to regain 1 point spent in the tree passive skills, ie you can redistribute it point.
Orb of Scouring removes all properties with a blue or yellow object, i.e. make it white.
Orb of Transmutation - the perfect white item to blue.
Portal Scroll: creates a portal in the city the current act. Except for you, the portal can use other players in Your group, in this case the portal will not close. Closed after the owner was going to use it to move from the city to the place of creation of the portal.
Regal Orb - improves the subject blue to yellow. Megapolisa thing - reduces random properties while improving to yellow. It is better to leave a reserve. Use, if you are satisfied with the properties of blue items, because they will remain with improvements to yellow.
Scroll of Wisdom - necessary for studying the properties of the object. If you have a large number of such fenek, you can actually get any other Orb.

I hope not in vain wrote...)

P
Parradoxxx 26.03.20

Forgot one important thing: if it becomes difficult to play Cruel'e (2nd difficulty), play in the party press on the top S and choose a Public Party, there's descriptions are very easy to find a group in which pass quest, where you are now. In pati and experience is very fast and play much more fun) And then solo if you die will - LVL and not rack) Only - try to just grab YOUR things, because there are bad players:)

But most often in groups people will never take someone else's, foreigners play in General, it is not ours :D

Try to watch all descriptions of open games, you might notice the ONLY RUSSIAN group and the like. Add yourself to the title, if you are going to create our easier to find)

P
Parradoxxx 26.03.20

I left my Archer of Katowice until that shake the witch of Summoner, though some leftists are difficult to play (when it soon AP skill zombies, which will give them more HP, but at the moment they are out of date:) immediately after the APA is played perfectly), but in future much easier but leftists (even a video).

Veda-Summoner build for the Vedas with emphasis on the appeal of different zombies, skeletons, spectra (copies), as well as to support their (zombies, skelos and spectra) by adding to them additional damage with lightning attack the most the Vedas in the form of skill arc - Arc.

Anyone interested in the build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/90363

D
DuMkaaa 26.03.20

thank you

C
CoD PyLuT 26.03.20

someone tell me what that bottle of green liquid PlayGround.ruwhen you drink it it appears this stuff
PlayGround.ru

s
sau 26.03.20

Running speed increased by 40% , and this garbage shows the effect drinking potions ).

C
CoD PyLuT 26.03.20

sau
AA okay thank you, I have tugovato with English)

P
Parradoxxx 26.03.20

CoD PyLuT
Get used to) the Effects as quickly as the stats are remembered in English)

h
harripgof 26.03.20

Please tell me. I have one problem the card is reset over time, and even have no time to finish the job, and it tries to open it. Who played and knows tell me what it is reset. So conceived or a bug.

s
sau 26.03.20

Is there a timeout is like 8 minutes , but this is assuming that you weren't on the map during this time. (for example went to town and standing there for 8 minutes)

g
ganss ganss 26.03.20

Can't find the teleport in the 3rd act (Warehouses)
Maybe he's under the ground but the hatches are still closed
If anyone knows please

g
ganss ganss 26.03.20

A teleporter found in the sewers once given the key to it for performing a task

B
Brashnashla 26.03.20

What is the charge and where to take it?

E
E_S88 26.03.20

Happen periodic disconnects. Throws to the main menu. In the daytime, every 40 minutes may be. In the evening almost every 15-20 minutes. Only at me such parsley? Six months ago never happened. Blame MBT? What do you say? At the office. the forum wrote that the problem must be sought in the Internet provider, but the problem this happens only in Path of Exile.

E
E_S88 26.03.20

Last night the flight was only after hours of play.) Weird. So it's still in the server.

s
sau 26.03.20

How to play - not seen with such frequency. Usually throws because of high desync or lack of connection to the server. But , overall , I played without crashes. So look for a problem at home.

U
Udav777 26.03.20

Parradoxxx
thanks for the great description of the stones, and the English is not clear)
PS plyusanul

P
Parradoxxx 26.03.20

Udav777
But not for that ;)

a
afon9l 26.03.20

After the official launch 23.10.13 among the characters reset?
Found out the answer on the forum off site: No, but will open a new League where you can start over.