3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
victoriander 26.03.20 09:41 pm

The population limit???Great QUESTION??? (Empire Earth)

Why krgda you join to participate in the war against Troy, the limit of unitow remains the same,130/100 because when you die in combat,the new can't appear until 31 PCs will not die,is a delusion???Or I do not know???And one of Turistika why horse rider,is for two units???okay I agree when the ships loaded,but there is clearly a certain amount of passengers,the number and weight,the carrying capacity of the vessel is acceptable,but the HORSE is the limit of the unit,THIS is NONSENSE!!!Am I right,from a logical point of view???Or there are conflicting opinions on this,or advice!:))
8 Comments
Sort by:
v
victoriander 26.03.20

BECAUSE THE HORSE IS JUST A RESOURCE,WEALTH,UPGRADE WARRIORS TO THE END!!!

I
IIIALEXIII 26.03.20

Apparently you're new to strategies)) In all policies high units count as 2. If bother falling population from 130 to 100, Stora mass army, and is sent to slaughter. In this game only conveyor stroitelsvo company can make.
Tanks( replacing horses) will also be 2 number.

W
Wolk000 26.03.20

you're in the second play, where a pair of units such as aircraft carriers in 5 units is

join to participate in the war against Troy
rock of the prophet there, much easier
first malaria and then dobivaet units, then the horse will give

I
IIIALEXIII 26.03.20

you're in the second play, where a pair of units such as aircraft carriers in 5 units is
Played. What?

And where's the carriers? The developers decide how much of the population will be considered in this unit. But the standard in many strategies tiella technique is 2. This applies to most units!

v
victoriander 26.03.20

PEOPLE!!!I wrote from a logical point of view,not from the point of view as is customary in all strategies I Yes,I admit that newbie strategies.I long time didn't understand why people can sit for hours what is there to do when it's more fun to play Shooters Rpgshki action games where everything depends on your own reaction,but now he does not sit that for hours and days,it's just annoying that phenomenon is that the rider is two units, it is stupidity in battle,an advantage,but as the limit,I'm against that horse can do without a unit?Nothing!!!Out grazing,and you can only use them as a resource of food!!!To the examples used:rider-2 unit,with a chariot-3 unit,the chariots, the swords on the sides of 4 units,a horse in armor and armored Papanui-5 units,a rider in armor 6 units,etc, etc!!!IT'S NONSENSE!!!THE WHOLE UPGRADE WAR TO COUNT FOR THE UNITS!!!IT MUST BE JUST A BIG WASTE OF RESOURCES,AND ALL THAT!!!AGAIN I REPEAT THAT THE ISSUE FOR THE MOST PART LOGICAL,AND RATHER HE REFERS TO THE GAME DEVELOPERS,I HAVE REALIZED THAT IT STRATEGIES,THANK YOU ALL!!!I HOPE NO ONE IS NOT ARIEL!!!

s
scorp1992 26.03.20

Those wishing to play over a network or the Internet to the earth Empire email ICQ 468893356

v
vovchik005 26.03.20

hi all!I just recently downloaded the game,so much not know about it.Pliz tell me how to increase the available limit of the population!

O
Oleg001 26.03.20

victoriander
victoriander wrote:
the limit of unitow remains the same,130/100
victoriander wrote:
...Or the tip!!!:))
Try to build fortresses, hire units and send them into these buildings, then they will not take the conditional units of the population, until you unload them from these buildings.