3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
L_U_N_Y 26.03.20 09:41 pm

What's with the eyes? (Dragon Age: Origins)

I don't know what to do with the eyes in the game... the Problem is purely aesthetic... all the characters Have black eyes... just black with a dot of the highlight, no iris and no pupil... was looking Through the screenshots, even where not installed the mod to the color of the eyes can clearly see that they are normal, though, and darkish eyes with iris and not just a little black beads... Started playing at a friend's... she's, the truth is there is a mod for beautiful eyes, Alistair's warm brown, the mother of GG (if he is a man) bright green... After that play with freaking black beads makes me sick... What to do I don't know... I Tried to install the mod as hers, but his eyes refuse to change color and that's it, run black beads... And the choice of eye color when you create a HS is also present, the slider goes back and forth and Glasha as it was and is cernie circles... Tried to install another mod (there all the same all together and otenki otenki skin and hair), the result is the same... eye color does not change but the skin tone or hair though bright blue... Can someone explain what to do? I'm willing to try the normal eye standard contained in the game eyes without a beautiful motovskij, but reinstalling the game and deleting the mods does nothing, though burst of black eyes! Help pliz...
17 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirk Rysin 26.03.20

There are two solutions to this problem...
1.Ubitsya up the wall
2.reinstalled fire wood on vidyuhi...do you have the texture fell

L
L_U_N_Y 26.03.20

m1garand, the first does not help... the second conductive'll try...

R
RikoChiko 26.03.20

OOO all the characters are turned into demons.

L
L_U_N_Y 26.03.20

Recochica, well not always get it back online... they have not cast the whole eye black.. protein that is...
m1garand, reset wood.. zero emotion, although it may be the game again to reinstall....

T
The Ghost of Spartacus 26.03.20

Hmm...if the game ...can't utter the word pirate,it is possible it problems,but more in PhysX and wood Directics.
When the problem is not in the game,and in comp and prog,it is best to familiarize yourself with the software.

L
L_U_N_Y 26.03.20

West Ham United, update all fire wood what only it is possible.... The game went from a friend who already three times passed, she it was, I mean eyes...

PS: to clarify then, so... when you unpack the mod into the folder \BioWare\Dragon Age\packages\core\override here should place the file as raspadaetsya (extracted one folder and it has files or folders with files), or you need to extract it to pull files from the unzipped folders and directly transfer them into the override folder?

T

I don't know about that mod, but usually a ZIP archive , RAR is unpacked and then the unpacked folder already throw, or rather what's in that folder...
Is that how the files will unpack,there will be a folder and in a folder that is already online... so try both.
what's in this archive I don't know)

a
aswdsdfgdsfg 26.03.20

and we can not firewood and the card old?

T

Also quite possible...but hardly a weak card would do the game loaded...
and if still a problem only in the eyes - so the game itself Robit norms...(for fps...but always at least 100-150, excl. the crisis and the ties of blood)

R
RikoChiko 26.03.20

Pirates left download litsenzionniy image or Repack+all add-ons.

L
L_U_N_Y 26.03.20

Thank you all the rules... was an outdated driver, plus in the game as there should have been at least average...

n
ninepeak 26.03.20

spasiboooo)
quality high put and eye colour)URAA)

E
Enmity 26.03.20

I have the same problem...but the funny thing is that those black beads, only one unit in the game...only the main characters,Liliana and walls... all have pereprobyval... I put the mode on color games...to ground zero)

a
ardalove 26.03.20

Please help!
What to do then, I was off the game completely(had) a license, then set the Diamond Edition.
Then a couple of mods put myself, everything seems to go smoothly.
BUT in the end did not play, because the eyes of the Persians blackened the same way as mentioned above.
Also all blew to hell, after a sleepless night at the computer. Left only saved the downloaded mods, etc. in the Documents folder.
Put again litsenzionku DAO and DAO Awaking. Damn, the same crap!!!!!
But in the constructor it creates characters properly ,that is, the eye color is, and when carrying Persian from him - pers appears with black eyes!!!
Damn, what to do? I'm desperate!!! Help!!!
Please!!!

s
sanchosa1 26.03.20

Is there a simple way in the game when lugnut eyes put in console showracemenu and change the eyes color

V
Vityay kek 26.03.20

1-delete the game
2-install the game

F
Freezy6_9 01.06.21

I don't think that someone already needs this, BUT it depends on which graphics to choose whether the color of the eyes will be displayed, if you set the graphics to a minimum, then the color of the eyes will be black, if you put the graphics on medium and higher then the color starts to be displayed normally ...