3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
John West 26.03.20 09:44 pm

Chaos (Burnout Paradise)

Why is it needed? That money accrue?
71 Comments
Sort by:
G
GTAman 26.03.20

it's not earned money, but the amount of damage from the accident

J
John West 26.03.20

Then the first question is valid.

S
Sid-77rus 26.03.20

Well... technically, as I understand it, he needed to capture of the streets... Put on the NIB. the street record by time and accidents (lawlessness), and the street is kind of like yours. Something like a mini game, but it affect the completeness of.. Like, for a full pass, you need to put all records on all streets in a single game.

d
demonvandal 26.03.20

I'm only one street captured))))..that shapesize all records to be...anywase unreal!!!

G
Grand Theft Aero 26.03.20

I took three,but odny won!=(

S
Supra F1 26.03.20

demonvandal all and all real. If this is done this time so it is possible to beat, you just need to ride faster.

r
rock music 26.03.20

easy to say. it should be strongly zadrotstvovat to all to break these records. I won three days without a break played, tired, but until the elites came. and 100% the game held, this is not for everybody..

V
Velldanas 26.03.20

Chaos is the trick to loot muddy... give Money for how much you flew and how many cars you passed on the way.. so the effect was longer, press the left shift when the car touches the ground...

x
xRoNx 26.03.20

Hitman_forever everyone knows, is another question

G
Grand Theft Aero 26.03.20

_STARSCREAM_ what in the f@PU developed?!On the street there is no record,arrives the player puts rekort,priezjaesh you use rekort,comes another player and beats your record!

S
Supra F1 26.03.20

I'm talking about a single game.

P
PaHaR 26.03.20

And for 100% of passage to break records that were set developed... Although the sport is nonsense IMHO... (took the streets 10 - zadolbali on most do not play). Buses radomno appear; flying machine XS where, not only the amplitudes, where do you send it; the Traffic that goes, it is not going once typing 400K accidents and no damn bus, and another seven buses, and accidents - 50 thousand and also nifiga ((( Phew!

S
Supra F1 26.03.20

Do you yourself understand che wrote? This is what language?

L
LeX-07 26.03.20

The language of emotions)))

[
[-Super Global Mode-] 26.03.20

Well I hit a couple of bars,a few bushes,a couple of construction projects...

P
PaHaR 26.03.20

2_STARSCREAM_:
Wait, let's discuss... I must have missed the letter a in back, noted the comma insert the word damn... where else would a strange language O_O Or are you confused by the word randomly from the English word random? Or do you decipher what is IMHO, XS? So we kind of all there is not quite on the literary writing...

PS While Yes, the post wrote just after a not very successful attempt to block record on a street... Now 26 captured. 94%... All passed (including all jumps, shields, barriers) in addition to this codswallop... 74...

S
Supra F1 26.03.20

Okay, so it's really just the language of emotions.

Y
Yolocaust 26.03.20

I briefly got in the net VIDOS with chaos on xboxe 360 so there so the car jumps and the speed is flying ahead, I think this way you can score 20 million points and the whole city is so fly, and I nifiga on PC not work! This is due to the fact that this is the PC I have is so lame car flying in the mess, or I don't do that? I personally just click on the nuuuu say jump and the keys left and right.

Y
Yolocaust 26.03.20

Here is one who does not believe the proof: http://irc.lv/video?id=QPYjYiYyfmTY

R
ReservoirDOG 26.03.20

GENsek
can YouTube to find this video?