3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
John West 26.03.20 09:44 pm

Chaos (Burnout Paradise)

Why is it needed? That money accrue?
71 Comments
Sort by:
r
rock music 26.03.20

you, the one who thinks he's in a jeep all resturant with a straight face, it's clear that you can not understand how valuable are these machines.

V
Vanya_S 26.03.20

My favorite ride to chaos is the van not remember the name. It is good because he's a big, easy to get shields, more cars gears:)here:)

T
Tom X 26.03.20

They in General do not represent any value,the latest cars have the same characteristics,but it is not necessary to drain the steam them to open...There would be at least Cho thread non-standard,what a super fast and durable,and the floor,heh,just wasting time and nerves...I wonder where are the 2 promised cars from Cagney:a jeep and a passenger car,the idea is in The Ultimate Box must be 78 cars...

T
Tom X 26.03.20

Jouke-kun,
monster trucks I love the size and durability,I never said I don't like the speed,but the aggressors are more likely to win,also in the capable hands of the jeep like cars(not in terms of durability) :)

r
rock music 26.03.20

spices for you. Cagney is a pack with two cars ONLY for multiplayer. ie offline you can't ride. there are two cars, a jeep and a passenger car, both with no nitro. cars have the fastest acceleration in the game, the jeep is the biggest strength. to ride properly on both need to train, because cars with character, especially a passenger car.

but the aggressors are more likely to win
don't make me laugh. will go online, if you want to prove otherwise. look at your skilled hands, you scream.
you carbon cars though riding to say something negative about them?

T
Tom X 26.03.20

Gladly I would have,but I don't podsoedenit,writes that the server is unavailable...Against carbon machines I nicho do not have,cool ride,but from standard they are ALMOST indistinguishable.The aggressors withstand high power impacts,rather than the stunt racers(with the exception of cars,for some reason trapped in this class),it turns out that when you crash with a car(depending on speed) the jeep just get offEMBARRASSINGand the car smashed to pieces and lost precious seconds...

T
Tom X 26.03.20

It would be better for all records for time and chaos gave cars from the Legendary Cars,then there was a sense...

T
Tom X 26.03.20

...if this addition was in the game originally.

r
rock music 26.03.20

the game not only consists of beats. to ensure that the carbon Hawker stand very sickly bumps. and speed, and nitro, and maneuverability, carbon Hawker principle the best car in the game. for any competition. so what exactly is in the race, a jeep is never a car. in free ride, any little bit of maneuvering the machine easily furnish muck for the aggressor

a car smashed to pieces and lost precious seconds...
funny. and the fact that cars faster five times, is that you kakby of the account is not accepted?

the exception is cars,for some reason trapped in this class),it turns out that when you crash with a car(depending on speed) the jeep just gets away with itthis is AWKWARD
no, I understand you are the only aggressor in the game is the tractor with big wheels? you're going on it someone else in the race to vzbryknuli, saving precious seconds on accidents? the whole point is that you will not fall, as the entire race last, believe me.

T
Tom X 26.03.20

no, I understand you are the only aggressor in the game is the tractor with big wheels? you're going on it someone else in the race to vzbryknuli, saving precious seconds on accidents? the whole point is that you will not fall, as the entire race last, believe me.
The tractor I take for example,there are aggressors not worse than the racers...hunter sitizen and tsivilian very well behave on the road for the aggression class,and much of a difference between them and the Hawker no.
funny. and the fact that cars faster five times, is that you kakby of the account is not accepted?
The fact that the aggressors turn with the grace of the tram I do not argue,but what about the speed you're wrong.

r
rock music 26.03.20

and that is the speed? what is speed without agility? you did not answer, you rode a carbon Hawker or not?

T
Tom X 26.03.20

Yes,went,break as there is nothing to do.It fits only without the Nitra,with the Nitra to manage more difficult and concentration is lost,and even the movement...the Way of the tractor,he could win the Hawker,especially in the mountains,you just go on your lane and nothing to worry about(except trucks),in contrast to the Hawker he just blows all nafig(nitro too, not just dangling),the Hawker tried-nicho like,you have to actively maneuver.Jouke-kun try something like itself in the network card on the tractor to make the Hawker as I wrote,you will understand that it is real.

R
ReservoirDOG 26.03.20

Tom X
it depends on the hands.
can win the Hawker,especially in the mountains
trust me, the Hawker you will not overtake in the mountains, especially where it is necessary to drift. The aggressors lose a lot of speed when drifting and generally much more difficult to enter. There is a good aggressor who is perceived not even as an aggressor, but as a stunt, but the name I do not remember. Give this machine, if you put 64 of record at the time.

PS: Jouke-kun - not a he

r
rock music 26.03.20

64 of record at the time.
Carbon Ikusa, we know this :)

Tom X
as the network will be able to come in, unsubscribe, look at the fight the Hawker and the tractor =) you're on your network campaign never played and don't know what they are capable of TRU players... there is not have time to fart, excuse the expression, as you already in last place.

T
Tom X 26.03.20

Sorry,not in the mountains and in the city,during rush hour.
For network play,but only in like games,to burnout no,and I have an idea of what sort of racers,I've heard that there a lot of cheaters and noobs,and good players not so much,but I do not fool...

T
Tom X 26.03.20

Jouke,if you're a girl,you must be kun and san,although it sounds somehow strange...

T
Tom X 26.03.20

I'll try from another network to come and get them...

r
rock music 26.03.20

not the kun and san
you don't know Japanese consoles...

T
Tom X 26.03.20

Anyway...

r
rock music 26.03.20

...but only in like games,to burnout no
I wonder what this game is similar to burnout... in any case, there is a difference like between heaven and earth...

I'm not a fool...
allegation =) to be able to win against the computer and be able to beat live players are completely different things.

Sorry,not in the mountains and in the city,during rush hour.
there is no difference in the mountains, in the city.