3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kashtan.1999 26.03.20 09:47 pm

The Transfer Of The Game (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I've got to move the game s disk D tell me how that all worked and I Dodik(the pirates)
11 Comments
Sort by:
K
KiLL eR 26.03.20

I'm certainly not a guru-eksperto-master in computers, but it seems to me that it would be easier to reinstall the game while retaining the saves.
Otherwise, you will be tinkering with the registry

k
kashtan.1999 26.03.20

KiLL eR
Just that I have mods for 10 GB figs I find everything so it is ready to undergo chemotherapy

k
kashtan.1999 26.03.20

KiLL eR
What if I reinstall the game and replace the folder date and Savi will spread will plow?

A
Anatoliy Shkolnyy 26.03.20

What ?! Sorry ?! Correctly write to reinstall 100% of venom ! Because then we need to specify path where he throws the game ;-°(° ,but this is not good ! And to the mods , create a separate folder for mods (those who like) , put it on a dvd (less stuff to PAC will) reinstall the game , reinstall mods , and My Gamas , and will be hanging intact on the disk C ! Want to keep your save on the same dvd ! Then insert ;-( and when you start the game still give out there is missing content?!
Wish to continue ? click the mouse - "Yes" , and Boudet , a cloud of bugs (up to horsely Nude :-)) this bug will be 100%-I put them here -well, your skin with naked horsarrieu your GG - Yes(e)vagina :-)) .
All Happiness !
Happy New Year !
PS
Here are found your skin
http://img.playground.ru/images/9/3/ScreenShot28.jpg-goliyu.jpg
Shame Aurora eyes of his pen closed :-))
:-) mod on the silver sword
and the Persian race , from the game the Witcher 3 downloaded thereby

r
random3355 26.03.20

Copy the game folder to the D drive and create a new shortcut.

Z
ZeonMatrix 26.03.20

Nick Nesteruk
And fashion is probably in the Data folder? And separately they are not, am I right?
If so, I suggest two options:
Option 1
- Make a copy of the working version
- Perform a regular uninstall, clean the registry
- Do the installation to another drive
- Copy the copy to the newly installed Skyrim with the replacement. In theory it should work.
Option 2
In any case, you need to know what and recorded in the registry and look there, preferably before removal.
Do a search Bethesda in the below line Skyrim will see the current path for Skyrim: Installed Patch D:\Games\Skyrim - of course without the quotes.
It's possible that will be enough to copy Skyrim onto another disk and in the registry to specify a new path.
Create a new shortcut.

v
vftor 26.03.20

Nick Nesteruk
I transferred the game from one hard drive to another like this:
- archive your game folder (in a rar with no compression) to avoid loss of files.
- saved the folder of Skyrim, which is on the way _\AppData\Local\
- saved the folder of skyrim, which is on the way _\My documents\My Games\
- unpacked the archive folder of the game to another disk
- moved the saved folder Skyrim and skyrim in the same place on another disk
- run the game and everything worked without problems. The game itself picked up the save.

k
kashtan.1999 26.03.20

ZeonMatrix
And how to specify the path in the registry?

Z
ZeonMatrix 26.03.20

Nick Nesteruk
Create a copy of the key and restore
If you have to reinstall the system or you need to move Skyrim to another computer, you need to make a key in the registry, which you must create after the first installation. The photo shows what it needs to do. Key file Skyrim.reg save next to the files previously installed Skyrim.
If the path of the copy is changed, after the introduction of the key to make a new path instead of D:\Games\Skyrim
Spoiler
If you have any problems with the registry, it is best to reinstall the game and copy the save.
This method of storing keys can be useful, if a game requires activation key.
Making a copy of the registry, you can safely reinstall the system and make the key.reg.

k
kashtan.1999 26.03.20

ZeonMatrix
Next, I found two folders of Skyrim and it \and Skyrim \Skyrim - Legendary Edition, so the patch had to change it in \Skyrim And it worked SFOR)

Z
ZeonMatrix 26.03.20

Nick Nesteruk
That's fine! So, with the registry can and should be friends.
I have dealt with the ways, simultaneously found 88 occurrences of garbage/keys Skyrim in the registry.
After you export the key, all rubbish removed and put on key Skyrim.reg, performance is preserved as it should be.
Reg Organizer somehow this garbage is not seen. So thank you for the question.