3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
miha92 26.03.20 09:49 pm

Question about maps (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello! Pass this GREAT game and this question: I am now going through the map all the events (signs ?, all sorts of treasures, etc.). When passed the event, then its icon become gray, but when going through dungeon, then beating all the dungeon along and poperek icon it becomes grey. This is as it should be or I missed something?
Here's a screen from the Internet, but the essence is the same:

10 Comments
Sort by:
I
Intelll 26.03.20

It's stupid bug

J
JABA AZAZINA 26.03.20

miha92
you have not yet experienced with exclamation issues that approximation disappear

T
Teranaft234 26.03.20

Yes, as already mentioned, is it a bug, is solved by permutation or replacement of game saves to other people. Or both at once.

m
miha92 26.03.20

That's it. Thank you very much) Now it is clear. But it's a bloody eyesore, these icons are not greyed out, especially when trying 100% to go through all the places in the game.

D
Dedushka-B 26.03.20

miha92
Remain illuminated caves with the skulls where still have quests with monsters, as the example of salvation - Taler! Or you someone not finished off.
Just the cave and not go out. Maybe in some cases it is a glitch, but the principle is.

T
Toupeaul 26.03.20

Absolutely true. Icons of the caves on the map and will not be extinguished, simply because just mark the entry as not go out, for example, the pillars move quickly, workbench Armorsmith, sign of the trader or herbalist. Another thing is the cave with the skull, they becomes gray after a thorough Stripping

D
Deliano 26.03.20

The cave with the skulls should be cleaned, missing something.. I also seemed to be a bug, Yes a bug.. And there is the Ghost not finished off in the back room, then something else..

m
miha92 26.03.20

Yesterday, half of the evening explored the dungeon, 've tried it in two different ways, and the result is the same. One card is at 100% throw, please, a screenshot as you have displays.
Version of the game I have the last run through the GOG client, bought the license, but as I installed the game, then took the downloaded with the torrent, as now the Internet allows you to pump out 30+ gig.

D
Dedushka-B 26.03.20

miha92

That's the way it should be. And for this you need to pass the game and not worry ahead of time!

m
miha92 26.03.20

Dedushka-B
yeah, that's how it should be, so I needn't have bothered. Thank you very much! =)