3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darkkkrush 28.03.20 09:23 pm

Performance improvement (The Witcher)

Eee how to improve?Ways govorite.
99 Comments
Sort by:
b
byndr 28.03.20

The brakes worry me only in the cutscenes.
Swap a toy - Yes. Sometimes I remember Gothic 3, no bottom used to it!
And it's a shame when after downloading the missing part of the cut scenes, staring blankly at a blank screen and listening to radioprotective.

P
Playshner 28.03.20

1 gig is a little unrealistic, quote:
The poles had deceived all the system requirements - 2 gig of RAM this game just needed. The download of even very small location is a gig, and even Windows somewhere to stay should. Ksandr Warfire

4ubaika, all very similar... and information from...???

V
Vorohn 28.03.20

Yes, Giga is small I agree. the benefit of Windows is trimmed by max and the optimized I - principle is not tomasic

G
Gazman 28.03.20

http://forums.ag.ru/?board=ti_main&action=display&s=0&num=1107947884
information here in the technical FAQ all are very well painted

P
Playshner 28.03.20

Jasna...thanks for the info...
I think so and what hinders the game, especially when around the witch starts any movement... it's like it paralyzes...

P
Prosto Player 28.03.20

Most annoying in the game-boot((
I suspect that their time is inversely proportional to the count of RAM,how about:))

XШNON
Hello to you)
About skipping scenes I agree,it was a couple of times

m
mr.GangStAR 28.03.20

People and other creatures(from the word God created)!!! Podskazhite what-thread program for cleaning and optimizing a computer. Schaub weighed a little, and then MNU modem - download long.

V
Vile_Corpse 28.03.20

mr.GangStAR
advice
_|____|____|____|____|____|
___|____|bitstsa|____|____|
_|____| galaway|____|____|
___|____|here|____|____|__
_|____|____|____|____|____|
:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

F
Fall. 28.03.20

Bard2006, Why just such drastic measures?)

mr.GangStAR, Here you go, I myself use this program as a means of optimization of the computer in General:
http://o2team.ru/page-id-64.html
And I have to say, in my not very top configuration of the system unit, the Witcher I had no brakes at the maximum-medium settings the video settings.

M
MickM 28.03.20

The game overall runs decently. Only now a memory - loaded and saved a pancake for half a minute((((.
Can AutoSave be turned off???

E
Eldar 28.03.20

loaded and saved the pancake for half a minute
Half a minute???- Rejoice nipecotic! Here are my goods: Temple quarter, swamps, and all house loads about 5-10 minutes. Merchant quarter, loading 15-20 minutes still gives 0-1 fps for 5 minutes until the run in the district, and all finally will not boot. Stored somewhere in 2-8 minutes. Today from 4 to 9 hours played - completed only a few missions. Only to bring the meat to the Wyvern the landlord and the trophy lovemy-gone hours.

H
Hedge129 28.03.20

Bard2006.
Respect people!!! So this beast.

N
NeoStalker 28.03.20

Here on business posts finally leave, or just respect and clues to copulate with a brick wall distribute?
My wood crystal freshness, and Windows procviceni on the tonsils, but Bredmose to Passat with high roof. Languishing in anticipation of the patch and downloads in a quarter of an hour.

t
tanzilit 28.03.20

in General, I understand the performance improvement can be dobitsya only 2 ways
1)Upgrade computer
2)lowering all nastroy to medium/or minimum level(depending on t config).I have settings medium-high(wrote the config in a profile) and still boot long enough well for 2 minutes and sometimes podlagivaet especially when it's raining.Apparently there is only 1 gig operatives for the game critical.I want to buy 1 more layer on the current gig before December will not be frustrating(memory ддр2 800 is not cheap)

D
DeX 28.03.20

Apparently there is only 1 gig operatives to play a critical

the witch in the Opera is almost a gig, and still it is necessary under Windows, etc.

m
mrDemon 28.03.20

Read and ofigevayu. On my tractor - p4 -2.8 1Gb X800GTO -256mb Downloads more than a minute not Bulo. Memory is not enough - Yes, swap. But 5 minutes to boot - obitsu possible. The only optimization I did the paging file and the game on different hard drives. The game shoved vnachalo screw(more download speed). By the way, in the rain no lag, with the beast in combat is not slow. Helped me disable setting foliage to low.

F
FogOfAutumn 28.03.20

All at the maximum that is possible. I'm a bit of a merchant.

F
Fall. 28.03.20

Optimization tips:
- Numerous tweaks Windows (various registry fixes, customization configurations). Information in the Internet you can find countless.
- Setting a fixed size swap file (for 1Gb RAM = 4096/4096, for 2GB RAM = 2048/2048).
- Optimize the driver for your video card (in the case of Nvidia install driver version 163.71).
- Acceleration processor and graphics card.
- Disable all sorts of processes and services that load on the processor and which occupies some space in memory (antivirus, agents, managers, etc.). If you do not want to manually optimize the process of downloading and then running the task, use - http://o2team.ru/page-id-125.html .
- Defragment file system, paging file, and then move into an easily accessible, optimized disk space - http://o2team.ru/page-id-126.html .
- The following settings game settings: http://slil.ru/25098040 (add information from a file witcher_optimizied.reg to the registry).

A
Akenox 28.03.20

mmmda..
pleased tips type download such and such program, and computer work 2 times faster =))
periodically every year in mid-spring POPs up this program megaticket that allows you to format the screw on 2x-3x the regular amount, to reflash a normal CD-rom in DVD-RW, to overclock the CPU to 1.5 times and patch the 15" monitor to a 19 =))

essentially:
can really help increase physical memory, the paging file to another PHYSICAL (non-fiction) screw, lower graphics settings. it makes sense to delve into the settings of the video card driver not just in options, and everything is in the game, set the game on a defragmented disk, well, essno, the General upgrade of the system 8)

F
Fall. 28.03.20

Akenox Vain You sneer. I don't suggest a program like the Hare and other pills. I only give what is really in some way can help the owners of weak computers, which I am.

PS: Edited previous post by adding citations to the promised program.