3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Icephoenix_eye 28.03.20 09:27 pm

Question about Conan lvl 72 1.09 (Diablo 2)

Hi all. Previously, at some pirate the game disc among other additions was a save character the barbarian - frenzy CONAN seems nick, 72лвл, in one hand a rare Legendary mallet in the other Reinforced mace. Gloves and boots are from Seth Sander-a. Repeatedly mentioned in the Internet. Where can I find it? Or maybe someone is in the archives? Help plz.
4 Comments
Sort by:
A
Archon Guard 28.03.20

create barbarian upgrade to LVL 72 and then as the realties of nufarm pieces 4 Pul runes, do chat trade sheet which show these rarity and lo and behold, you gladly sell them at the pool for this shit, more is not worth

and most importantly, do not have to beg all your work will be earned

S
Smit-UT 28.03.20

People looking for saving, why would he play on the server and pump and even 4 pool to look?
Man, you just run the ShadowMaster or Heroeditor and you will have and the barbarian 72лвл and clothes what you want, and it will all be in 5 minutes.

I
Icephoenix_eye 28.03.20

I just don't remember what he had wanted to watch, to remember the past time so to speak. Early on pirated discs this sokhranenko was, and the Internet is nowhere.

I
Icephoenix_eye 28.03.20

Wanted parameters cannons spy, forgot simple. And armor don't remember it. It was evident that he was on cd2 swayed, and then convertnull in LoD.