3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fundamentalist 28.03.20 09:28 pm

Optimization (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

How optimized is the game? As for me, so the optimization is poor. Despite the fact that the graphics are quite modern, but in the cities of sinking up to 25 fps at maximum settings, the map GTH 560 Ti, there's nothing to load it, just. In addition, the processor is running just 2 cores of 4. Moreover, when you go through the world, almost always 50-60 fps, BUT because of the spike in fps from 50 to 60, there are friezes (small jerks, 1-2 sec), then again all smoothly not for long. What the Holy smoke problem? Prevents play scary
66 Comments
Sort by:
P
POSTAL_VL 28.03.20

fundamentalist
snickering, you what? I used this FPS as you. my settings are above average and feels like (I have not measured), somewhere 20-25 FPS.
PS: the only thing I will say is that computer is old already: five years

f
fundamentalist 28.03.20

POSTAL_VL

Yes, even 100 fps. Did you read what I wrote, FRIEZES, in the game, because of the constant spike/s, JERKS. I sense from 50-60 fps, when every 20 seconds, the picture twitches. Saying that optimization or what? With my iron.

D
DeaDushkaMorOzz 28.03.20

I have all the rules on ultra settings, no freezes, the city's 60 fps in the world 70+ card gts 450 and the game loads all 4 cores almost evenly... Or vidyuhi stupid or she bothers, try to reduce the burden on operatives and wood update...
P. S And don't need the furious screams they say Yes, I have iron even in space run, anything can happen.

f
fundamentalist 28.03.20

DeaDushkaMorOzz

That's really nonsense did not write, what it 4 the kernel loads. Maybe agrojet 50% each, in the amount of work, same 2 cores. Video GTS 450 gives on ultra 60 fps with a scale to 400%? PI*bowls of clean water! My card is more powerful than your 2.5 times the city falls to 25, average about 40, but massstab only 300% worth

PS the Problem with friezes decided mod unlock speed up to 120 km, gave a jerking and sudden fps every 20-30 seconds, removed it and everything went smoothly. But in the cities still, 30-60 fps, no there is 60 fps, smooth, and does not smell.

n
nnmka 28.03.20

fundamentalist
The same problem...is this mod, try to remove it today, although it is a pity, for speed used to have

D
DeaDushkaMorOzz 28.03.20

fundamentalist
Of course it was all crap in the game and just optimization of shit then shit and then shit I have iron Ah*et and developed Krivorukov now this is what I see in your question... Check first and how everything works and then ask questions
P. S you asked the same without Yes, I have none but th*at she*henna
P. S. S That's really nonsense did not write, what it 4 the kernel loads of facepalm you yourself thought it said? if it will load 2 cores 100% you have 2 streams overlap and you even Manager prozhat only after 2 min. another thing each of the 4 loading at 50%... you apparently do not see the difference?

E
EvENGED 28.03.20

I also have a gts 450 1gb, 40-50 fps stable with massaba 125%(you can no longer choose).

f
fundamentalist 28.03.20

DeaDushkaMorOzz

I see in your post, sea, Agra and progressive battherta... My vidyuhi, OH*Anna opposite of yours, with my hardware and software all right, okay, I'm at his computer watching, and all kinds of shit in it does not pop. Of the 4 cores I have uploaded one 100%, second 40% and 3 and 4 - 20%. Scritti know what will be the total load in percent? While fps in cities (most strange), in the 3rd person, that is, because of the trailer 55-60, and the view from the cockpit 30-60. What the fuck is there so load the system in the 1st person from the cockpit, XS, but what you have in the cities, 60 fps stable on ultra settings with a scale of 400%, which is on your video card, is simply not to expose the bullshit.

S
SGate 28.03.20

On a 550Ti at 200 scale and ultra settings 30-35 fps everywhere, no microprism, but fuflovoe antialiasing MLAA in the new render just infuriates me.

G
Gronk22 28.03.20

I have a maximum of 70-75 on normal roads, 30-50 in the city.

B
Brando9 28.03.20

What the fuck is there so load the system in the 1st person from the cockpit, XS
Mirror I think

but fuflovoe antialiasing MLAA in the new render just infuriates me.
MLAA is associated with soap and water, it is better to put fxaa

D
DeaDushkaMorOzz 28.03.20

fundamentalist
Well, *new tasks I have throughout vidisti unique game Yes, I see you OO very unique As a child of God... Even thought fiction agreda in 1 in 2 everything on maximum at the same scale 100 but not 400 Hz where you invented it 3 on the background of your video card for fps you have direct greetings from the past, and 4 if you say that watching my PC ( probably blow away the dust every week :D) and you have the percent of loads 1 core at 100% and the other 20% and you think it's normal sorry for being rude and brash, but also the word m*Dak did not occur, regulate its percent (this load distribution is not OK) and stop yelling about his mega vidyuhi most people everything is OK and you have your mega clear powerful vidyuhi fps sags...
P. S concludes that a better optimized game or your zhelezyachki? inclined to the 1st option :D

x
xCyberpunKx 28.03.20

A great optimization there is no freezes, engineering 60 fps does not drop.

i
insel 28.03.20

got pissed, shut the fuck up. your entire conversation can move to PM and not clutter up the theme! I and everybody else couldn't care less what you have vidyuhi, the question was optimization, and not one cooler vidyuhi!!!
before you buy the game, do not be lazy to come to the forum, read the comments!! and if you already bought and the computer is not stalling or the game miserable, you are not putting to pollute the forums with garbage. took the disk and threw it out the window or foe presented. out create subject - positions, and write there that Hosh about this game, and generally
write on the subject!!!
----------------------
taks... schA will install the game later otpishu as she went.

K
KRAMER20007 28.03.20

I do not understand what to write who it goes to nerd vidyuhi, GTX 690 , well, x...you used it without lags to go! complete with Core i7 !
People just want no lag to play on MY ancient hardware for which they 5 years ago 30000 R split!
The real config for games with similar graphics and size 500 MB distribu - Dual Core 2.0 GHz, 2 GB of RAM and GF 8600 GT (at least the 9600 GT)
Here it is better to write th and where to PEEN that would be 50 FPS on this config was scale of at least 200% ! And other flood-rested!

D
DeaDushkaMorOzz 28.03.20

insel
Immediately sorry. Since you don't care then shut up himself. I discuss optimization and parallel to pradalago who says that I will Agrus while he shouts obscenities good as it can.
fundamentalist
In short, I shit on you and your computer and your hardware and you're still a bit small for normal communication still makes no sense to continue.
But the game optimization is normal and nothing to discuss the topic so long time to close.

A
Almondo 28.03.20

one frieze, some help to remove a Daw in settings *Additional lighting*

S
SGate 28.03.20

To freesite maybe hard or sracha on the disk, also due to overheating.
Even as an option in the tray hangs a bunch of useless junk in the form of Skype, ICQ, of donloader, the Updater, and so on.

E
Energy Death 28.03.20

fundamentalist
right now percent of the game has almost no effect, yet not a single game which weights would be 4 cores at 100%.
580gtx nothing hinders) what do you want from a 560 ti? this is stump, he's weaker than the 460gtx and they are not that powerful. in General, the Council, find the file base.scs unpack the zip the "system", then Repack back but without compression. and will not be any brakes in the city

K
KRAMER20007 28.03.20

Energy Death
tell me, how are you .scs WinZip'om unpacked and Packed? spices latest zip set - not a channel, doesn't see files-only package, you can throw the files already closed in .scs is not a compressed file - the idea rules if you achieved it -it's good! Waiting for the file!
By the way the GTX 460 is weaker than the 560 Ti ! this Titanium - AMP release!
http://www.oszone.net/12764/Compare_AMD_ATI__Nvidia