3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
God of Party 28.03.20 09:29 pm

Impressions of the game (Rig'n'Roll)

The previous part
131 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nardon 28.03.20

with the patch the developers are not in a hurry..

R
Rez4ik 28.03.20

Celdoe
This is crazy, the developers are not in school studied the accuracy of reflection of mirrors? I could not understand that there is reflected and how it all happens.
But testers in General need to snap, put them on an island inhabited by hungry for sex gorillas!!!!
:((((
Ahaha....Mirrors there are regulated)))))))))))))))))))))

R
Rez4ik 28.03.20

Liked the game, despite the bugs.
Interesting to play, and the graphics are not so bad.
Though the optimization is bad, but I have the game consistently runs at maximum settings (no antialiasing) and I'm happy.

v
varkel 28.03.20

The game is very disappointed, did not think that this shit is still possible to produce!

R
RamL BlooDRaynE2 28.03.20

I haven't seen! Everyone was shouting Stalker optimization of shit!!! Here it is all there and even in such Galim graph mdaaa did not expect!!! If we take the scale of the TDU to 1000 orders of magnitude steeper than in all that concerns the technical side. I do not understand how in today's hi Tek you can create that... And then there are individuals who are protected by these, probably just because of the genre?
SHAME!!!! Tovarischi! SHAME!!!
Now if only is planted on a stake... :)))

P
Pauls96 28.03.20

It remains to wait for the game distant light if they succeed.

M
Magkit 28.03.20

DS already ceased to wait for painfully slow guys though like the publisher found.
D3 Nitsche, played,traveled, had a Tinker goods. Go.

V
Vitaliy33 28.03.20

Full of shit! Several times I sat down at the game, trying to find at least some advantages, but had to remove this crap - shame on the developers!

S
SGate 28.03.20

Rez4ik: there's the right side of the truck in the mirror on the left... Who drives a car will understand me.

B
BrayT 28.03.20

then Celdor
strange... I played on some of the trucks 2 extra mirror shown left)))

S
SGate 28.03.20

Sentire and Coronado different machines with different bugs but they are similar.
In one model my bugs in another yours :)))))

A
AesmaDiv 28.03.20

Why? In the West, the game did not come ischo?...I can't find how much they sell Pindos...Or are they still obaidat until the Russian beta test. Gygy..
Cool...is Usually beta-testers are paid...we're through (_._)..We beta-testers get paid.
I'll che I tell you a secret: never buy a game published by 1C.

A
AlexWake777 28.03.20

AesmaDiv wrote:
never buy a game published by 1C

Well, Yes. Schaz.
I have DevilMayCry4, Residentevil5, Gears of War, Kane and Lynch" and many other great games from 1C are. And there the rules work.
In the case of D3 1Совцы clearly procodazole. But for this time I forgive them. Just won't buy domestic games do not climb on the forums.
ATO pzdts... On Madurasinghe I did not lead, was vigilant and did not believe in our killer NFS, despite all the spin.

And in the case of Дольнобоями3, my purchase of this game - has the merit of genius the second part.
I. Yes. I admit it. I naipali. =)

A
AesmaDiv 28.03.20

And I'm not saying that they all did not work. Just desktop the more...And Yes: I misspoke. I mean do not buy from 1C.
For three years I can get my game published by 1C, so to speak, from other sources. The developer then your grandmother will get from a publisher...but publisher in the face 1C of MNU - no penalties.

j
jorik323323 28.03.20

All who are interested what kind of graphics card , how do you feel in the game , here http://www.gamegpu.ru/Racing-Simulators-/-Гонки/3.html there is an overview with detailed features, and graphics and video.

A
AlexWake777 28.03.20

AesmaDiv still people buying PC licensed games are still a lot, so we will not give 1Совцам die.
Well, like you, freeloaders... Well, whatever. Your conscience is your own business.

Only here do not need some principles to cover their banal greed.;)

A
AesmaDiv 28.03.20

do not give 1Совцам sunutsya.(c) Gee...We will give the country of coal(C)
Do not worry...Until you 1Совцы Saginaw, they shall not be bent.
PS. And I still buy litsuhi...But not from 1C.

S
Sality 28.03.20

AMD x4 940 3.00 GHz, video card ATI 4650 1 GB, 3 GB Opera (though game two), play a little below high, daguet only reason when turning. Overall the game is good, but the graphics... If you go at night then more or less, the road in General looks good, but when I turn my head to the side, here, although comments are not needed. Someone has a bad graphics, and th you want the game to be released in 2006, respectively schedule the times that you thought that the game would be with the graphics of dirt 2. The cops in the game already for*Bali not rebuilt all fine. In General, the game on 7 points
P. S the Graphics I don't like, and you never know what you think :=)

A
AlexWake777 28.03.20

AesmaDiv, well, me personally, 1s bent me only Дальнобоями3. How many took other games published by this company no claims to him never arose.
For Фаллаут3 so in General, a special thanks to them. Worked quickly and efficiently.

Enough already because of one lame game to blame the publisher for all the ills.
Out, New Disc, so this publisher many who respect(and I'm one of them). And no one is stressing over what New Disc at the time he published Madurasinghe.

Or ND you too litsuhi not buy? Then there are Buck and merge. And they have even one joint, but can be found.
Then, by your logic, it turns out, you only buy litsuhi, published by foreign publishers. Well well, much respect to you. But I don't always want to spend 2500 R. for each game.

In short, again, the grain to run down to the publisher due to a single joint. Especially the awful quality D3 the fault is not 1C, and the Guide. Well trust everything by default Citlaopram for their previous achievements.
It Softlabz in the end, everyone got screwed. 7 years to make a game and bungled... THAT Dude looks like the entire budget was spent on hookers, cars, but the trip to Florida.:)

l
lezhenkin 28.03.20

You are absolutely right to mention about Lada Racing. It was still a disappointment. It is unfortunate that the Truckers began our second, almost the same disappointment