3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rainbow_user 28.03.20 09:33 pm

As the developers spoil the statistics players (World of Tanks)

No, nothing will not comment. This is the point of no return. So many have matured in someone's head, and after written crooked handles... Just get the hell out of here, and that even your spirit was not. All this nonsense tell their own kind, and on this forum let it be quiet.

Sorry so rude, but in another way there will be over9000 messages Ala the ones that now in the next topic.

P. S. Why are we here your whining? On the forum topic lost and banned? And the glory of God.
115 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pelvis 28.03.20

What do you want? To VG was right and good, was not the donation, or it was fair, cancers remain cancers, good players remain good players... And all rejoiced in it?
Donat I do not speak. And on a brush of honesty, Yes I would want that all was fair. No +/- 25%, maximum +/- 5% and that the balancer has not pathribal

P
Pelvis 28.03.20

LofOr
Banned for a month for this video at the office.the forum
You are better - given the ban for a whole month, and I'm so - 2 times in 3 days, as it is not serious. There is to aspire to))))

G
Gremlet 28.03.20

Damn guys, I though every day can.

P
Pelvis 28.03.20

Gremlet
Where is the silver take? Every day in the red to play

G
Gremlet 28.03.20

Pelvis
LBZ also.

B
BenziLLLa 28.03.20

I can't keep silent any longer. Conscience gnawed me to the bone. I can't sleep, eat, walk the streets, look people in the eye.
Repent! I have created a Oppressor, I tuned it and what really there to hide, was tested on players of randomness. I was happy when the next SFC number that saw my mother in the movie, blew up a bunch of infernal power from my Oppressor. Few could fight under the average influence of the Oppressor, and to stay sane. Under the maximum action nupy just did not survive.
But one day, I had a Wargaming and, threatening with a potato, made me give them my perekrestenko Oppressor. As it turned out, they zayuzat it against ALL players. And here, literally in the next patch, I faced the power of the Oppressor. My farts could stand in front of her, for I knew a secret way to counter the Oppressor, but the others...
Hundreds of fragmentation fart, thousands of melted chairs, destroyed millions of lives... And all I...
The only thing I have left from my Wargaming marinencova of the Oppressor, is a screenshot of the early version.
Here it is

M
Marijy 28.03.20

BenziLLLa
GOODWIN the Great and Terrible.

p
paine13 28.03.20

Gremlet
you about the rule of 3 calibers forgot!

G
Gremlet 28.03.20

paine13
What?

l
lordstmm 28.03.20

Hello) have statku 55.60% wins at 12K battles. noticed 1 thing, if my victories are rolled over the threshold 55.60 start plum while stata does not become the source 55.60) not MB just unlucky but this thing is already tired and can't get beyond 55.60(

N
Nikolay Lugovsky 28.03.20

http://www.google.com/patents/US8425330?dq=8,425,330&hl=en&sa=X&ei=OIaMUeWBAuLIigK32ICYDw&sqi=2&pjf=1&ved=0CDQQ6AEwAA here's the patent for the game and why cancers tend to Naguib and extras merge!
According to another aspect, the matchmaking server may store a percentage of winnings / losses for each user (or vehicle) at a predetermined level combat. Decreasing the ratio of win / lose of the player, the player becomes more likely to be placed in the battle, the Battle levels at the lower end of an acceptable range, while in the win / loss ration increases, the player becomes more likely to be placed in battles having Battle levels at the upper end of the allowed range. Thus, when a player has been repeatedly put into too many difficult battles, the balancing is done in favor of easier battle sessions, thereby encouraging the player by providing an easier game environment. Similarly, when the player has been repeatedly put into too many easy battles, the balancing is done in favor of a more hard battle sessions, thereby keeping the player contested instead of the player to become bored with easy games. First possible algorithm is to evenly divide the permissible battle levels through the range from zero (0) to two (2), and set the vehicle on a level appropriate combat ratio win / loss, where any factor of more than two (2 ) automatically results in the vehicle are placed in the highest possible level of combat. Another possible algorithm is to increase the level of combat one (within the permissible range) for a vehicle each time a player wins a battle with that vehicle, and to reduce the level of combat one (within the permissible range) each time the player loses a Battle with that vehicle. If the battle level is already at the top of the range and the player wins the battle, the battle level may remain constant. Similarly, if the battle level is already at the lower end of the range and the player loses, the battle level may remain constant.

I apologize for the translation-translated by Google, but the point I think is clear!

s
svk777 28.03.20

If a player has good results to worsen
to his team of developers recruit weak players
poorer results

M
MrGutlya 28.03.20

if developed spoil stat.. that's why I have it growing? understand understand... or big donater or grandson 3 sisters a nephew of my mother..

_
_SaM_BeN_ 28.03.20

Hi saw) I am a developer of another game! but such bases in the game have not seen while playing with 4 years old! ( I'm 28). (The developer's other games) Conver WOT model described how joking developed over the players! FBG randomness works quite differently not like in the other games!
Because if budeget always bend folder bottoms leave the game! + this game for kids 12+. So on the forums in the game ..... there salanti everyone will deny! (cut according to specifications in the battle) And most of our people-the reindeer! I saw a piece of code.... as computes the RNG in combat) and out of it I didn't like it but to drag with minimal prometeem and domagoj(the whole fight with))) but don't forget that the opposing team FBG helps 125%+ and you have 75%! so either bring it or play as it is! They have long burned with a PI..SDO..bolston but who could not prove! Sha has proven itself conver admitted what you say about Michaniki developed FBG(a)!

S
Ser777 28.03.20

_SaM_BeN_
Where saying?

A
Aleksandr Igolnikov 28.03.20

In this article, I will try in popular science :teethhappy:style, I'll try to explain why there are such phenomena as:
- 10 discharges Podra randomness WTF ???
Why one team 95% chance to win, and we have no ?
Why not make balancing teams by skill ?
And so on.

First things first I would like to ask you, have you ever seen some random player with a winning percentage between 56% and above ? Not clan players that this percentage in the companies and sometimes platoons got, namely some random player with such articles ? - no ?
Maybe you ever seen a player with the articles below 43% wins ? I'm in my 16 thousand battles never.
The question is why ?
- Answer, because the game has been artificially averaging the win percentage of the players.
You spent 10 fights in the company, 10 wins, and moved to random ?
Wellcome to washed-up team of reindeer ! the statistics of their average, how many fights you won, exactly the same you will lose, the team is not able to win under any circumstances.
How many times have you seen the team on the bottom of the IS7 with an efficiency of 600 and a winning percentage of 45% ? And a chance to win you have 65% of This player was at the minimum threshold and it begins to determine the team winners, the article raised.

Or like I had a week ago 60% wins on Foch IX, and today it is 55%, what's the matter ? I became worse to play ? No, just the percentage of wins are too high on this tank, and it starts throwing in these batches, in which he stands at the bottom of the table, the team of seals that flippers slap on the keyboard.
I even begin to have a suspicion that sometimes it's not even human, how can people play that bad ?
A person can not shoot is not confined, the person can't tank backwards.

Here is a perfect example.
Man on tearing everything PT, was in a battle where he's the ONLY one on the technique level 10.
Any reasonable person, bent would all live in this situation and would take 2 buckets of medals and the record of experience to boot.
As a Serb asked why you don't do the balancer teams by skill ?
To which he replied
- We do not make the balancer, that would not infringe on those who play well, grow skill, have the right to bend(C)

It seems to be the logical answer right ?
And now let us think how often you see the player grow a good skill in a random battle?
Normal stat without a platoon with the same two extras in Rand never bend does not go out, for he knows that then will become a victim of the system average winrate.
And how many extras there are who do not the pump technology, and transfer free experience, what would be the most winning percentage does not spoil ?)
What they the skill of his mighty not stoop ?) And the fact that against the system you will not trample, drag battle with team cancers, the next fight you even more washed-they stuff a lot of cancers on the team.

And third, nobody says that the Folder is played with Folders and Cancers with Cancers.
The thing that would have a chance to win was in every battle as close as possible to 50%
Gave one command of a platoon of extras, give to another the same, why not ?
Why not make teams of the extras crayfish and deer, but both of equal strength ?

Why the need for an averaging system of winning percentage ?
And then that the latest Alyosha grader, if you really stop to win, a toy abandoned, and will go somewhere else.
And the outflow of players, even the inept and poor - unacceptable.
Since in the scheme of any MMO, as in nature, we need all beings.
Noobs, nerds, and especially those who invests the loot (Realdice).
The Nuba are needed to ensure that there were nerds that they bend over, some Nuba are offended and begin to pour money for revenge to all the cruel virtual world.
Along the way, as you begin to bend the noobs give aesthetic pleasure.
Tanks, but this is not the case, then noobs are in both teams, the question remains, what team they will be less.

Actually this dear Colleagues, this concludes my report, ready to answer questions if the forces of evil involved in the conspiracy Temko quickly will not cover :trollface:

N
Nadya Vedula 28.03.20

I can't understand one thing,and who holds tournaments-the Championships and the meaning of them???(except that for advertising and the players know who will win) well if really, all taxis FBG , and depends on the player only (in my opinion 30%) is only the drive and the time of the shots, everyone else does UBD or similar program ,and another question can anyone know if there are plans to improve the FBG ,the better,as each player who generate more than 5000 games, I understand that it is brazenly deceiving??? in principle, each online game playing a little bit in their favor but FBG is already too much!????

m
manun1998 28.03.20

SW razrabotki I have one question for you as soon as I ulusay your stats being drained, and so during long time, the game became nasty, you have a conscience you greetings from the Donbass

H
Hamw 28.03.20

manun1998
Unfortunately or fortunately, but the developers on our forums there

K
Kobe_Bryant 28.03.20

Spoil and developed and players who don't want to play, and the other in the way the so-called deer.!