3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Crazy_Rider 01.10.19 11:46 am

Getting rooms (My Summer Car)

What to do if, upon inspection at the receiving room in the game my summer car says that the faulty tyres?
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mutaboor 01.10.19

Crazy_Rider
To replace it,on inspection it is better to put stock like

R
RON_2001 01.10.19

Crazy_Rider
somehow possible through the editor save to get the numbers

W
WhiteKamaz 01.10.19

Crazy_Rider
the inspection takes place only tire Stoke gommer and gobra. in the attic the tires are old, need to change them

C
CarSim 29.09.20

RON_2001

Try it like this.

T
Thisispocan 29.09.20

1. Open the file "defaultES2File.txt"; 2. In the filter we enter "carinspected"; 3. Change the setting to "true"; 4. In the filter we enter "leimapaperiin"; 5. Changing the parameter to "true"; 6. Keep the changes and check in the game, the numbers will be in the building of those.

R
RON_2001 08.09.21

CarSim
thank you brother, a lot of water has flowed under the bridge since those years, but I rarely sit on this leaky site, since there are many toxic and toxic schoolchildren who jerk off to lesbians (and I hate to look at them, this is a perversion, like any manifestation of LGBT people, namely that's why I have bad karma on my site)

b
bohdan228 19.01.22

I don’t have what to do, but I just can’t understand why it’s writing to me, I didn’t understand, well, the type when I wanted to get the numbers

g
gmofi 03.09.22

Thisispocan
For those for whom this does not work, first try to remove the numbers as shown by CarSim, but instead of true, set false