3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
digitalkid 28.03.20 10:34 pm

Interesting classes. Who made that up? (characters) (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Now restrictions all took off for classes, so was wondering who that imagine.
All play standard or someone experimenting.

Now trying mage with a shield. Physical and magical damage holds no mana cost, while still cooks as it should.
What to call such a beast (a class) FZ..

Anyways, who came up with interesting?
31 Comments
Sort by:
i
ironHAMMER.ms 28.03.20

I usually play the Blade of the Night even with the Morra like.

M
Man Human 28.03.20

Hmm.. never thought of his class. Perhaps - a Barbarian-battle-mage-assassin-Archer-knight-alchemist-blacksmith-assassin-dragons

A
Alekseev Dmitriy 28.03.20

I have a ninja with a sword blades just

F
FlashBullet 28.03.20

A good sorcerer, CIT)
Now at level 10 but he didn't kill anybody, razve that Babadzhanom). And basically all the dirty work of making ice trahan.

E
Evgenyd92 28.03.20

I tried the Witcher. Breton + constellation Atronarch, and it turns out anti-magic class with lots of mana and an advanced non-combat spells. Disadvantages: because of Atronarch suffers manufacturina have to swing swords and armor from scratch, but I have not turned out badly, and sorcerers, witches, soothsayers demolished at the time.

Z
Zhirnyy Kot 28.03.20

Warrior odnorodnykh without shield and armor, to hard most, of the classes of the Inquisitor - mage-Summoner with a bow (called)

D
Draugvat 28.03.20

two-handed warrior in after a hard armor! Practicing magic changes!

V
Vne tela 28.03.20

hero LVL 75, the question is rather in what I no mind ?

to maximum or almost, (and the main perks too) I have the following skills: blacksmith, dworecki, one-handed, light armor, destruction, restoration, alteration, marksman, sneak, enchantment, eloquence, 70+, witchcraft is about 60. Go roam in glass armor enchanted for a mage and conjure destruction, and somehow tired warrior

L
Last Engineer 28.03.20

The carrier buckets are aredetected stupidity and sadness of the game!

P
Pav_el 28.03.20

I came up with the rogue: one-Handed weapon+Stealth+Alchemy or illusion +light armor + this mod http://www.playground.ru/files/55455/

g
grand gangstar 28.03.20

Battle mage.. but I would like the assassin)

J
Jekobah 28.03.20

Avid cheater
The sorcerer-assassin.
To distract raise the dead and cause Atronach, and he at that time use the onion or cut throat.
While running around in heavy armor with a two handed sword, just in case - Bosko hewing.
In General, do not understand that.
I have something similar, only using the magic of Illusion, and those that survived cut throat. Running around in light armor with a dagger.
Like something more classic or something. :)

M
Marquess 28.03.20

the Witcher. I play more with the Morra

k
kazarma2822 28.03.20

razboinichiya disappear and slit the throat, works on all.

Z
Zayadlyy chiter 28.03.20

Jekobah
Aerobatics is generally unarmed. Pure magic, only recruiting onion + zombies.

B
Bianor 28.03.20

I read and was moved. But in fact, in most cases, despite the different names, play the same class pantserklyayn :)

K
KostaRPK 28.03.20

Forging zaczarowanym shop...

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 28.03.20

And I do a mixture of some of doruc, smithy, light armor, bow, restoration, lock pick, Zachary and destruction, the hero of the 69 level.

N
Nurs8 28.03.20

I have one that is like pure classes
play Breton+Lord stone, the quest of Mara 15% protection from magic
dorucka+shield(another perk of the mandatory 50% of the natural)+cord. armor
dragons do not care because protection from magic, and their attacks yesterday with no problems reflects
mages identity do not care
well Miesnieku already there to fight need

Z
Zayadlyy chiter 28.03.20

Has changed class to an Archer-mage... Conscription weapons+the raising of the undead.