3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Die5el 28.03.20 10:35 pm

Technical problems and their solution (Ex Machina)

I have two images I found,using the normal Daemon.
When you run (with 2/CSO ROM)Oh,he's just simply not zapuskaetsa.
PS
Zapuskaetsa only ctrl+alt+delete!!!!!
139 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rav3N 28.03.20

EPT, have me trouble: popping up an error window Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library, th for the sheep??? it took me, on other forums, like you wrote the swap file to increase zero sense, from 1.5 gigs to 3 uvelichivat, despite the fact that have me gig operatives, kick...can anyone knows how this kreni to get rid of?? Play just does not give, goes a minute or two and you...

m
muS007 28.03.20

you need to disable all physical CD drives by: a)turn off the power (inside system unit); b) turn off the ATA channel in device Manager
I took out the wires from the actuators and have it work=)

L
Lioni 28.03.20

When you press F2 and Esc throws in Windows.Someone this happens or is it just me lucky?

M
Montoya 28.03.20

Most likely it is you are so lucky. I have another problem: I sit and play the music. Only survived the game freezes and with it Windows. Reboot camp. Winamp loses, and the game sound is mute. Game reinstalled.Her sneeze at it. Could you tell me what to do.

B
Bankir 28.03.20

What to do with the music??? I have played once abruptly and intermittently, characters speak as well. What to do?

R
Rav3N 28.03.20

Can anyone thread still knows how to get rid of this slovackoj troubles Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library???

G
Gremuchiy 28.03.20

CursorXP disable the program via the control panel

s
stalone2005 28.03.20

here's a question from a friend the game does not start on geForse 4 mx 440, what's the matter vrodiby and not written that do not go to mx and firewood new.

R
Rav3N 28.03.20

2 Gremuchiy:
nah what cursor XP???? I did not put this fucking app...

d
ds62 28.03.20

I have this problem played in the beginning all was well now no sound in the game at all
but the game is cool

T
Tushkan. 28.03.20

The game will go if I vidyuhi at 64 MB? And if you go, then how? Please tell me.

G
Gangsta Vader 28.03.20

I installed the game - vidit error Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library, I took the library from the game Fable, it seems everything went fine, however when loading the next location again this error pop up, maybe someone knows how to solve this problem?

B
Boyington VMF-214 28.03.20

People who are more experienced than me in such matters, tell me. I have this system: p 4 CPU 2.00 ghz,
motherboard Canyon i865p/pe, 512 mb DDR-SDRAM Geforce 4MX 440, I with all this (especially with a Geforce 4MX 440) whether to rock the boat to buy this game? Or I have it without pixel Shader will not go...

D
DimiDrol_DG 28.03.20

to go in principle on this viduh maybe on the box not written a hundred on the MX is not, if possible vdug what to change then of course take it, it's true, and even eats the RAM a lot,
I Sat down to 1.7/i845E/768MB/Radeon 9600 128MB - is without brakes at the maximum

B
Boyington VMF-214 28.03.20

2 DimiDrol_DG
That is, the absence pixel shaders on my vidyuhi is not in this case, the fundamental obstacle?

D
DimiDrol_DG 28.03.20

do not give a guarantee that will go

V
VLADOSS 28.03.20

Gangsta Vader look I had the same garbage after the self-extracting archive pack01.gdp, but after the return to standard archive all became a bundle. Think about it, it is likely in this archive you need somewhere to find (normal only).

G
Gangsta Vader 28.03.20

well, thank you, I will try a che-thread to make

S
STREET_RACER 28.03.20

People who help with the shifting of the pain with the milk, I did everything as you wrote the e it all FSUs... not he sits in it and everything!!! We can Save those who have, right after this mission?? I pretty fed up!!! I have this beautiful milk tanker smashed into Grebizi! the current mission has failed!!! or I'll send you the SaVe and you pass???? well help!!!!!!! If th here is my mail: [email protected] and Asya:303641500
though advise th realties!

V
VLADOSS 28.03.20

For people who have GeForce 4 MX 440: you CAN NOT WASTE TIME AND MONEY the GAME DOES NOT START!!!
Tested on several computers with THESE little videos! My advice is to take someone to the time to any FX and ALL!