3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Die5el 28.03.20 10:35 pm

Technical problems and their solution (Ex Machina)

I have two images I found,using the normal Daemon.
When you run (with 2/CSO ROM)Oh,he's just simply not zapuskaetsa.
PS
Zapuskaetsa only ctrl+alt+delete!!!!!
139 Comments
Sort by:
G
Golden Fox 28.03.20

on Vista don't have to go

3gor_89 28.03.20

I established Meridian 113 , start the game, and he writes staste original game disc ( I have it of course I do not have ). Emulation disk does not, camp hangs immediately... Pomogite like nae..t it ???

K
KleSk_69_ 28.03.20

3gor 89 insert FS03.2 To bypass star force
I downloaded GOLD from some hoss'a and there is a current arcade and Meridian 113, and the original reloads me immediately after loading the main menu I love it!!!

P
Pseudogigant 28.03.20

Hi all. I have this problem. on my Vista laptop. Appears so. Installed the game , and I say you need to have the right administrator, in order to use the program. Poskazhite what to do.

W
Wolfverin 28.03.20

Help who thread presupuse in place of the video th black screen and no music in the game ((Che do???

N
NecroArt 28.03.20

Wolfverin
1. Check your PC's specifications with the minimum requirements.
2. If your hardware is suitable, try to update video and audio drivers.

G
Golden Fox 28.03.20

Wolfverin, update codecs K-Lite PAck, everything will be fine. it is because of this.

G
Golden Fox 28.03.20

M113.I have a license disk (not tainted) does not accept, says recorded attempt of using emulation software. daemon I have is always on.. probably have to download anti StarForce, so what is needed?

n
nnmka 28.03.20

ASX M
start crack for Meridian...I've filled the normal working but it was never added (posted on the website. download:
Extract in the game folder with the replacement. http://jabrvista.net.ru/Meridian113.zip

C
Capacabana 28.03.20

People have to kovanice Robit Meridian on 7рке? And then went into the game created a profile button to start the game, then decided to play and I have by downloading minucci crashes error

S
Sirios 28.03.20

Hi I eats toy Ex mashina, the installation was normal , but after sauske new or loading saves screen becomes black and only hear sounds. sometimes it happens that the screen shows the earth, and all obekty it including my truck, the red and the controls are quite sluggish. help anyone want to play. PLIZ

g
garf1eld 28.03.20

Approximately the same error as the Insert.T , played on seven, survived, was released, later rebooted, I went into game and black screen and nothing happens(

_
__Simon 28.03.20

I have the exact same problem.... When you load the save, the game freezes and crashes error((((( and so want to play!!((((

D
Dektyaryove 28.03.20

And I have 15 minutes of game cut PC! Tired already, tell me what to do?

_
__Simon 28.03.20

I thought that no one knows how to play on 7

_
_|Rustam|_ 28.03.20

People answer my question. In Ex machina meridian 113 winter or summer? Personally, I have winter.

D
Denis Valukin 28.03.20

Have me 7 and when I download saves also gives an error!!!Well, at least the bat who knows how to get rid of it??? PLIZ!!!To play wow how I want!!!!

R
Ramzes III 28.03.20

People, I have some garbage...
downloaded from the net Ex machina, installed it using daemon tools, the emulator, at startup it says to me the Installation program was successful. to complete the installation you must restart the computer. to continue?
I periagua the computer and run the game, and machine I'll have the same issues...all the time. what to do?

M
Molnenosec 28.03.20

I have a crack download do not work in Ex machina
click download and install and just goes to menu
and if you click fast boot then do flies
and without the crack of the exact same crap that Ramzes III
installed even latest Fstarfors and vseravno
windows 7

and on XP your nonsense
start the game, a red screen and only move forward-backward, any more that it can't (and crack and disk)
and before it was

E
Earth2Space 28.03.20

People help! Play downloaded Ex Machina v1.03, everything is fine. BUT! Sometimes the game hangs and climbs here such ошибка:http://i027.radikal.ru/1006/35/ee9d69635fa5.jpg And kada go back in the game - the saves are not plowed!!!! Click download and install and HANGS ON INITIALIZATION LEVEL. Win 7(64bit), fire wood on video latest K-Lite Codec Pack x64 the game is running in dir. compatibility with XP (SP3). P-A-M-A-G-I-T-E-!-!-!-)