3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JEKABRAZZ 28.03.20 10:38 pm

Online store Mizel.ru?

Want to order a graphics card on the website mizel.ru reviews like the rules. Has anyone encountered this site?
64 Comments
Sort by:
M
MagicHero 28.03.20

Geralt-47
The taste and color of comrades there, and if you do not like something, it does not mean that others do the same. I can't stand quests, puzzles, aircraft simulators and other games of such genres is crazy. So do not put all under his comb.

W
Wolf347 28.03.20

Geralt-47
Metro is so-so. On two times. I passed the subway about two times, and doom 3 was 8 times, and the last thoughts passed 5 times.

W
Wolf347 28.03.20

Geralt-47

W
Wolf347 28.03.20

MagicHero
I can't stand quests, puzzles,
And I adore)
Indeed, the taste and color of comrades there

W
Wolf347 28.03.20

Call of Cthulhu was held 16 times over the years))))

W
Wolf347 28.03.20

Geralt-47
Now chopped in balance in dogs 2.
Vaporize all the dust in the race for mini cars, ATV's, quadcopters and motorcycles!!!!!!
Enough already 355 hours)
And even more chopped at the ARK. If you put the graphics at high settings, the eyes emerge from such lyapota and all you want is more and more developed, and tested to make new construction)

G
Geralt-47 28.03.20

MagicHero
your GTA 5 none of the adult audience does not like. Read the reviews on rotary. Like it only salatini. And right now I'm not talking about air simulators and puzzles, but about ordinary games which rapidly became a slag. ALL and, except for the Witcher and dying light. But once their time is gone, and th then going to play? you will be forced to download all sorts of shit games that nobody wants, but you'll pass just because you need something to fight off the price for your 1080p, you bought thanks to the work of marketers. Your fate is very unfortunate in this regard. I can give up games, because I've invested nothing at all and played the Witcher at 100 fps and not steamed, and you can't do that. You are now permanently tied to these games, endlessly to play them, for the sake of one lousy picture.

W
Wolf347 28.03.20

Geralt-47
By the way, when will the new Metro it will be interesting to see how the new plot and performance! I'm in the old subway couldn't get the picture to the maximum speed, i.e. at high settings, and with the new computer, as not figs to do I could. There was a desire even books Glukhovsky to read.
I have a feeling that the new subway will need the excess iron!

M
MagicHero 28.03.20

Geralt-47
I don't understand why you're all equals itself? there are players who are over the missing eye and 1050 because playing on 720p and not highest settings but there are those who and 2 1080 ti is not enough because I play in 4K resolution and at maximum graphics settings.

G
Geralt-47 28.03.20

MagicHero
who is enough 1050 for the eyes? you've seen these? I'm sure not. do not say about those who didn't.

C
CreMat0ry 28.03.20

MagicHero
Me and 780ti enough to play =) But from 2 1080 ti would not refuse to any HD pack and resado

G
Geralt-47 28.03.20

MagicHero
well, who is it, can at least one person to drive and talk? of those who have a computer not only for tanks?

G
Geralt-47 28.03.20

MagicHero
with these cards you won't see any graphics, they just run neither dead nor dying light. Not in the game fun, but it needs to be the way it was seen by developers

R
Rolemanser 28.03.20

Geralt-47
Each quietly playing the Witcher 3 on 750ти at maximum settings at ultra, he too is but he has the cursor sometimes lag.

G
Geralt-47 28.03.20

Rolemanser
dude, I saw what a Witcher 60 FPS, put the limiter itself. This crap antsy. Ie your friend on a 750TI even worse. There is, you say? well, well... I also Have a friend is quietly playing overwash, sitting on a stool.

G
Geralt-47 28.03.20

MagicHero
are you looking at yourself as a minor youngster. If I said that graphics are not important it does not mean that it should not be. Why you have a bias in one, or is skewed in the opposite? and because you have kids with a boyish.

R
Rolemanser 28.03.20

Geralt-47
Happy for your friend, but tell me what to play on the uncomfortable stool, and you can play pedaling on a stationary bike.

M
MagicHero 28.03.20

Geralt-47
Geralt-47 wrote:
dude, I saw what a Witcher 60 FPS, put the limiter itself. This crap antsy.
You a case not the monitor cathode ray tube? and then when this was 100 fps was optimal.
That is, you think to play the Witcher without the hairline and Sparky is fine but to reduce the range of herbs this is normal??? I can also say in your channel that play the same Batman this is impossible without an increase in resolution because Sheika miserable there, in the division I have no idea how to play without max shadows and lighting, they're the best for me among the games in GTA 5 on the X8 space the picture looks just fine. Just don't start as a child to talk nonsense about what games guano (but you Witcher 3 and I like playing there can't play without ultra + shadow improved 3 times + pubes + range objects has increased) and the fact that if you lower some settings you can survive. You SAID YOURSELF THAT the GRAPHICS NEED now, as the baby began to whine that do not go to any extremes And this is not extreme, because some only play in 4K and it does not recognize the usual 1080p and then one 1080 ti will be a little.

G
Geralt-47 28.03.20

MagicHero
put out its young pukanchik, young man, I was interested to read your nonsense, youngsters, filled with CAPS and a bunch of question marks, showing what a disturbed student.

G
Geralt-47 28.03.20

Rolemanser
yeah he's no snotty tips will understand.