3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
choa 28.03.20 10:46 pm

Neponyatki with a range of drawing lighting (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In areas at a distance sometimes appear obscure light sources in the screen shot below as if from the sun from the window, although there did not Shine. If you come closer then the source disappears. If anyone knows how to fix, I'd appreciate it.

Spoiler
7 Comments
Sort by:
R
REXPATRUM 28.03.20

Modifications of any use?

D
Denis Dzhexons 28.03.20

choa At me too such, BUT I have very low graphics settings. Here you can try the mod on the detailed graphics settings (Allows you to change graphics settings not available).
P. S. mod rocked here on the website.

c
choa 28.03.20

Geralt-Witcher-of-Rivia
use, although the graphics is not among them. Graphics settings medium, textures high.

T
Tok-220v 28.03.20

first I see this

M
MunchkiN 616 28.03.20

this is not seen but in Novigrad a house in an affluent area why is it I have in the shade was like if there was a cube of post processing what is
yet this was the one place in white gardens when the roaches go cube some shadow delaet is vedruka
and it was such a common theme that znaczaco somewhere before the gates of Novigrad some bug too with shadow and a partial solution there was some edit the configs. veroyatnostnoe it's the same pitch Opera

T
Toupeaul 28.03.20

In older games, this happened when ustanovleno a small distance. That is, for example the far wall is not drawn for more than settings delete (especially so in the race: see the light at the end of the tunnel, and closer - there is a wall deaf). I think it is something like that.

M
MagicHero 28.03.20

choa
The problem is the range of shadows, where even on the ultra sometimes easily noticeable around Herald square where all better drawn, and sometimes visible shadows of their points. I cured this simply by increasing the shadow detail using the edit file above ultra settings + changed 2-4 times the range of drawing shadows (they're divided into close, medium and far) In total increased 7 parameters in several times in comparison with ultra settings and no more problems.
Here is an example on ultra settings and higher enhanced ultra settings, 2-4 times i.e. some parameters increased in 2 times and some 4 times.
ultra settings

advanced settings

As seen on the ultra what is that strange shadow on the building, badly treated shadows from the beams on the walls of the building, the shadows from the tree on the back wall just blew.
About the light from an invisible window (on the idea of the window somewhere in there, and maybe on the second floor of the building) if you get closer it will disappear because the invisible square around the Herald will process the information as it should but that it was not so much I had it blown up 4 times (range close shadow) and have no such problem.