3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Reverrius 28.03.20 10:47 pm

What movies 2017 impressed the most?

The year ends, and it is time to choose the films You most impressed with in the past year.
31 Comments
Sort by:
M
MesyacMay 28.03.20

Scrull
nevertheless, in the profile of Moscow, and in the beginning of our conversation stood Asia
Scrull wrote:
I'm Russian, just was born here.
Spoiler

S
Scrull 28.03.20

S
So the priority is no discussion of films and countries. In my opinion, this is another topic to discuss.

Now you know that I'm anonymous. Well, 90%, because I wrote here in this thread where I actually.

I'm not particularly interested in where you're from, but trolling can identify and continue to ignore, I have no problems with it, and you?

Removed extraneous comments, if that, write to the PM. Not going offtopic.

H
Hanzo666 28.03.20

The Movie It. Usually, people who have seen the original of any movie, curse them remakes, but here case is totally different. At least, I was ecstatic.

M
MesyacMay 28.03.20

Scrull wrote:
Removed extraneous comments
really? well, that's why you need this? the comments he deleted.. pfft))
weak now Asians went from Moscow, the weak!

I delete anything not going, smart people will think of
but your whole correspondence and talking-I have the history preserved if that))

and not only me))
so the boy go to Sch))

M
MesyacMay 28.03.20

Hanzo666
and I saw nothing new,
the same nonsense,

do you remember from the ending of the Haze king nuts?
Spoiler
here he kicks uncut))

B
BioGen 28.03.20

Nothing, absolutely nothing. Every year, movies give up the position, has passed a time when movies took a huge niche Hobbies. It is already long gone, deal with it! I'm more interested in watching soap operas than movies!

H
Hanzo666 28.03.20

S
I just called the movie that most impressed me viewed in 2017, nonsense or not - I'm not going to argue. Why even respond to me, the topic is not for discussions and impressions. You have a lack of attention, or what?

A
A.Soldier of Light 28.03.20

S wrote:
just like movies, because in the old climb to understand - what is more important and more interesting: the initial or repetitive.
And what opinion in General? Old is better new? Examples are when new was better than old? I have Gone in 60 seconds, oceans Eleven, the Day the Earth stood still, king Kong (2005), Grad (2012)...

Canic forever wrote:
From just any: a Dog's life. Planet of the apes: War. Salyut 7.
Salyut 7? Movie was good. A planet of the Apes: the War (2017) - also surprisingly excellent, although not all agree in the estimates )) post-Apocalyptic Thriller, is his genre, I think.

s
saa0891 28.03.20

No,on the contrary very disappointed that Star wars 8 the idea of the Jedi wasted finally about Alien:Testament I'm not even saying to make such a crap and so drain the series is of course necessary to try very hard,specifically of course Ridley Scott blew off the roof.

A
Anderby 28.03.20

Well, that's just impressed (I mean, expectations were exceeded):

Ghost in the shell -- a surprisingly good adaptation. Although from the trailers I, as a connoisseur of the original, vomiting. The plot is notably wasted, but the style is present. And GitS has always been about style.

Blade Runner 2049 -- a sequel to the film 35летней of limitations in some aspects surpasses the original it is unique. Yes, and by itself it is very beautiful and interesting.

A
A.Soldier of Light 28.03.20

Anderby wrote:
Blade Runner 2049
In Time, Repo Men, Space Battleship Yamato (2010), TRON: Legacy, Lockout, Prometheus, Cloud Atlas, Riddick (2013), Interstellar, Cargo, Sunshine, Pandorum... All of the above personally to me was more interesting than the new Blade Runner. Read both positive and negative reviews about the movie. Found the truth here and there ;]