3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Inglabus 01.10.19 11:48 am

Prof. Kruglov doesn't want to go anywhere! (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Kruglov asks for some help - talk to him, he says watch, I will hold it! Stand and move. Download from a different save does not help. Is all! Help, please.!
14 Comments
Sort by:
P
Posledniy strelok 01.10.19

Run forward towards the Amber, he'll run after. When the bandits will attack, shoot them. The Professor needs to go to Amber safely.

A
Alex_458 01.10.19

There are not criminals and there is a zombie for them should definitely Chaser 13 to buy and just all in the head but if Kruglov is killed then take his meter and lagging to Zakharov, he gives you a mission to measure alone

c
chasovschik 01.10.19

At this location if you do not go right to Kruglov, to the point when the movie starts,and to climb the tower and jump to the barn,and with him on the train tracks,then you can shoot all the mercenaries,and then return to the place where the movie begins,the movie loses a battle and not a single mercenary.And then Kruglov savjet,quietly go to them and bring to the amber.

V
VIV 01.10.19

I had that a couple of times. Rebooted a couple of times, and then he took me.
Well, this mission is not required. Most importantly take the stick from him. Sometimes the stick take bandyuki NK if they all shoot and fumbled over the bodies you can find.

j
jozik 01.10.19

Shot all there. and even further down to the tunnel with the zombies. also have shot. back. the Professor finally nechego. Saladin dalshe worth it. one Mojito pssst.

j
jozik 01.10.19

I

N
Nevermore 01.10.19

me and Kruglov tsuka hate BEA, once went with him to measure the measurements...passed the tunnel, killed all zombies, and he's like fuck sitting on the cards and where to aim..=\
had to get saved by 12 and put 3 rounds in the head!!!

S
Spiritbreaker 01.10.19

Chu so at the beginning he kind of says such as go rozcesti way from zombies,alongside a log felled zombies ,there's like 5 or 6 pieces,then Kruglov goes out and runs to the tunnel, apollumi stops - to help him shoot the zombies ,shoot, he runs to the tunnel,there's still a lot of zombies with the 2 sides will be:
1-from the lab
2-will be cut from tunnel
and it's all good,just need otstrelivaetsya and to keep him close to him until he makes the measurements!!!then it will be easy - he makes the measurements and you run back to the lab where you then give the tuned psi-helmet for the passage of x16.I think this stuff really helped =)

S
SeregiCH 01.10.19

Yes, he tries finally need that Professor to give him this beautiful outfit sucking that against bullets just zero, and the protection of that dimension without the same, I'm certainly not saying that I never brought never brought in a full order and again, (I litsuha clean), but if troubles are the th bathe him, apply ushlepku injuries jishnu not compatible and all things, even proshmonat his Mona >:<< after his death sudden.

S
SeregiCH 01.10.19

Then SOWING buy Sakharov, artifacts, hang and no headache if the correct artifacts to hang the Mona pass the whole game then in it, I lo know SOWING the best outfit.

O
Olya Kirsanova 01.10.19

Nevermorе
ahaha I half an hour was laughing at your answer! credit! thank you!!!))))

b
burberry123 01.10.19

The other day I banged this quietly Kruglov in the bunker at Yantar. Got sick of it the door Bloch every time.
when you come to Yantar the zombies climb and round every time the doors hung that were never opened.
Had to go to the location and back.
And then I dropped it off the heat right in the doorway,like the door nailed )) and normal. Quests with him still gone after X16.

S
Sater 01.10.19

And I have Kruglov reached the tunnel, and says that further roasted and me pass, and stand still.
What to do?

S
Sater 01.10.19

Passed the tunnel, now Kruglov stupidly stands at the exit of the tunnel and unresponsive.