3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Toupeaul 29.03.20 08:48 pm

The armor in the game (analysis) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

We are not talking about the characteristics for the snakes and set the initial armor are one and the same, but with a huge difference in numbers, but about what I see. I am a man, who had put on armor, and even make them lightweight version, and therefore I know whereof I speak.
When I was persuaded to go through the Witcher, I was just fascinated by what was considered impossible: the literary work has made a great game. Slipped the ridiculous ecstatic. the second time was when I went to the COP and KIV has already been carefully, looking for equipment characteristics. The third time, passing the whole series, I suddenly realized that the vast majority of armor in the game is generally devoid of common sense.
Start with an initial set he set the snake If the belly is all right, the topic on the chest is clearly for beauty, but we're not a Barbie doll dress! Plates on the shoulders is absolutely absurd. I understand it is sewed on a leather chain. These plates will be very interfere in the battle as hard as metal, but less effective. The main advantage of chainmail is flexibility, here it is leveled. To protect it from the teeth in the compartment with the skin, but, of course, but waving a sword normally will not. The set is only good snake boots: simple leather with spurs.
Seth the bear. Many consider it the best, well, good armor, but only if you're on foot. Put on a long coat and try to tumble. Unlikely to succeed.
Set cat. Well, this is more or less, if not stupid pockets that 100% will interfere. That does not inspire confidence, him at all the wolf bite.
Seth Griffin. Suitable, perhaps, for the horse guards. With a mind like a shell.or cuirass. If so then the flexibility is not there. For the Witcher, not good. Still shines like the sun clear, can see a mile away.
Armor of the wolf. From him I expected it to be something like book leather jacket. But no! Seth is the most beautiful and the most awkward. The visual component of a victory for common sense. What will protect the open jacket, off belly? Thanks to the modders themselves suspenison Geralt, but armor all one terribly uncomfortable, believe me. By the way: on the Lambert is quite the iconic jacket, only the way of wearing and the strange plates on the sleeves that will be more of a hindrance than a protection of all ports.
Now spoon of honey: the armor of the MANTICORE. Armour made probably on the basis of cat, but with all the comments. This is the ONLY adequate vadimcha armor. Leather tank top does not restrict movement, and tanned skin protects against claws and teeth quite bearable. Unloading is quite functional, the bag and pockets on the straps do not interfere and provide quick access. Nice sheath on the pants conveniently. Like a glove no complaints. But the tops are not suitable for running, it is better to take a snake. Really looks like only the Studio, but then again a nod to the modders: mod on a dirty set eliminates the visual novelty. In short, 9 out of 10. That's just to obtain it can only Muscente at the end of the game.
The most canonical clothing is in my opinion the armor of the new moon, cropped modders . It and the Islands does not freeze, but the game itself, it is also awkward because of the skirt. Yes, and you can get not immediately.
All the other armor in the game also fit into the scheme of sacrifice functionality for the sake of entertainment. This is especially true overdressed lat Russenski knights, which are suitable only for ceremonies.
Of course this is just a game, but personally I would like more realism instead of beauty.
The only way to see yourself in the console and install the mod on auto level armor.
0 Comments
Sort by: