3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Obsessed 29.03.20 08:48 pm

Ч0ткие scepters (Diablo 2)

it is no secret that the Hummer in KL - very playful passkiller. the best stick on it - blue and their productive shopite from an NPC. when you start this daunting task, often come across all sorts of L@L-stick or almost what we need, another would be +1 hammer. I suggest in this thread to upload screenshots of magic scepters that seem unusual, or even sensible blue armor, a La wands 2 sor 3 xx 3 yy, Wanda 2 nec 20% fcr 3 xx, bone shields 30/20/20, etc.
89 Comments
Sort by:
s
sxDiablo2 29.03.20

Obsessed, Yes, I was thinking, since there 2/3/3 stick some since the beginning of the season and they ask already but is there 2/3/3/10 have someone, such as I have at this stage is no surprise. Ashamed - ster.
No, not sold, to her run. Nice in General :), great saves stat points. Spread it again to make it clear what it was about. Stick to the weak paladins who want to be stronger:

O
Obsessed 29.03.20

sxDiablo2, IMHO - stick bomb. and the possession of не_2/10/3/3 - no reason for shame. ;-) anyone may not partite in fair races at Drogo. another issue is that it is a pity to ruin this time for her single life.

Q
QLinkee 29.03.20

It looks like I asked if 2/3/3/10 :) Well, I was asking in principle whether they have been in the history of ng. Last season seems barely 2/3 nasupil and calmed down :)

s
sxDiablo2 29.03.20

Well, about 2/3/3/10 many people have said, it is unreachable (or has someone achieved?) ideal. But specifically, I had in view of the relatively recent replica Top_Gun-and the topic Has a question v.4:
Someone already nasupil 2/10/2-3/2-3 ?
And then I have since the beginning of the season 2/3/3. Maybe someone better is.
I myself is also a big part of this season with a simple 2/2 ran.

O
Obsessed 29.03.20

QLinkee wrote:
calmed down :)
and you're here on CL play finally? :-)

sxDiablo2, XS, a combination of mega use the evil stick and the mega-tedium of its production pushes groping patsykiv on a curve track. and honest with them then to buy it for runzy. if not kidalova, of course. in my time *arms akimbo* fans KL it was still sparse, almost everything was familiar and topics about Scam on CL I do not remember.

Q
QLinkee 29.03.20

Obsessed wrote:
and you're here on CL play finally? :-)
Last season was trying. Stuck on leveling a paladin on the hammers. Stick bought, and then that didn't go well :)

O
Obsessed 29.03.20

QLinkee wrote:
Stick bought
firkax wrote:
this is the whole point of such cheating
interest it adds a couple of days, but for the rest of the year it spoils
the only condition under which to play the single will be interesting is voluntary and very strict restraint from any cheats
QLinkee, ! ;D
[edit] well, PG C / a single about the same thing. ;-)

Q
QLinkee 29.03.20

Obsessed
Yes, no, stick it. I just did not want to play without teleport :)

O
Obsessed 29.03.20

QLinkee, Yes you RS, babe MS tsimes! :-) the legs need to be trained! ;-)

Q
QLinkee 29.03.20

Obsessed
I tried to run faster PAL did not. I was disappointed(

O
Obsessed 29.03.20

QLinkee, XS well, it came out. :-) in the Hotspur never drove.

O
Olezha Buhalo 29.03.20

O
Obsessed 29.03.20

Want to know what Booze you're the type right now to impress us wanted, right? ;D

O
Olezha Buhalo 29.03.20

Obsessed
it's like everything I sho nasupil for all time. generally Nicene across. I Helu soplo MB on nm more chance or even on normal

G
Ghost14 29.03.20

For the 1st time will go )

G
Ghost14 29.03.20

O
Obsessed 29.03.20

Ghost14, it's the norm sopel? ;D better dance from pal 2, then more chances to get something worthwhile. stick with 2pal almost always greenish. hellishly rare 2/10/++ - always greenish.

G
Ghost14 29.03.20

Sory that is not the topic as a ring ?

n
nwn2030 29.03.20

Ghost14
N free

O
Obsessed 29.03.20

Ghost14, to Sorka trample if shard+magefist. it is a pity that str is not. on Barba, too, but sorry AR no. (