3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hrenodudoser 29.03.20 08:50 pm

Utoptsev (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I have a small question about the Laura game, why exactly utoptsev become utoptsev? Zombie virus in sea salt? Spirit of the sea infused into them? Maybe I missed something, help to shed light on this question.
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey 82 29.03.20

T
Towelie49K 29.03.20

Um, and you played carefully? All monsters in the world of the Witcher appeared after the conjunction of Spheres. Utoptsev no exception, they never nebyli people.

A
Alex Hawk 29.03.20

Towelie49K
As far as I know, they are still people. Yes, after pairing, but the base is a dead human (maybe elf or somebody else).
Спойлерhttp://vedmak.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%A3%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%86

h
hrenodudoser 29.03.20

So FL, I'm confused a bit, I decided in the end?)) Like they say that utoptsev who is drowned, or is it only those who are in that world where the spheres matched drowned? XS, XS...

S
Sergey 82 29.03.20

hrenodudoser
As I understand it, the pair of areas brought into the world of magic, some monsters (vampires for example), as well as the possibility of other monsters. One of the first quests in the game - Famously at the well just describes the appearance of the monster - one of Oludeniz. With utoptsev as well - people drowned in shallow water (see my paste from the bestiary), but the impact of pairing of the spheres played a role.