3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edvins 29.03.20 08:53 pm

Will not start after update (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

In the morning, Steam updated the game to 1.2 GB and then failed to boot. Popping up here is such an abomination:

Anyone have this happen? What could be wrong? Before that I played without any problems.
26 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jacob Temple 29.03.20

Edvins
Wrote - Let us. Call them - fixed.

a
aTomat 29.03.20

it's Ubisoft)))

b
blin88 29.03.20

the game cache check, kind of need to right click on the incentive game at the library.
properties=> local files=> the integrity of the game

E
Edvins 29.03.20

Jacob Temple
That fix? A couple of screws pendura?

E
Edvins 29.03.20

blin88
The first thing done. All right.

V
Virtualez 29.03.20

Roll latest driver from NVIDIA. Helped me.

E
Edvins 29.03.20

Virtualez
Already a few days playing with the latest driver. Until this fucking update.

b
bleykhrot 29.03.20

Edvins
Damn, same problem((

V
Virtualez 29.03.20

Edvins
Apparently, the update is conflicting with the latest driver, roll it on penultimate and the problem should be resolved.

E
Edvins 29.03.20

bleykhrot
Failed to dig up any solutions?

E
Edvins 29.03.20

bleykhrot
Was able to run! Really, rolled back to previous driver, but I didn't. Then removed through Steam (not through Uninstaller because Mogae remove excess). Then download Steam and Yupley Uple and be sure to click install (although the installation will go to Steam, but the team will Yupley). Tried the opposite - did not work. But when installation is finished, click Play to the Incentive. It all went! Did it play a role that the previous driver - I don't know. But just in case roll.

D
Dako7 29.03.20

I have this popping up when running MSI Afterburner, the game doesn't want to run off and all the rules.

E
Edvins 29.03.20

Dako_7
I don't have it.

b
bleykhrot 29.03.20

Edvins
Thanks, I will try

b
bleykhrot 29.03.20

Edvins
The solution was simple, disable forced anti-aliasing in the graphics driver.
But now another problem, the developers specifically cut graphics in this update. Played everything on ultra at 2K resolution, so I have this downgrade immediately noticed.

A
Abarmot90 29.03.20

bleykhrot
The dlc will be released tomorrow and will cut

E
Edvins 29.03.20

bleykhrot
Weird... I rolled back to previous driver and it works forced antialiasing, and the game went on.

b
bleykhrot 29.03.20

Edvins
The driver I rolled back... turn off the FXAA anti-aliasing - the game runs, include FXAA, the game does not start. Nvidia

f
fog666666 29.03.20

buy still not a rogue

E
Edvins 29.03.20

bleykhrot
I understand that turn off antialiasing in game settings. But for this it is necessary to enter, and I flew immediately.