3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 01.10.19 11:49 am

Dead city Metro Station Komsomolskaya - maniac woodpecker (ATOM RPG)

Who was this quest which I was stuck,like all searched,talked to,and what to do,or need to other stations to go.
12 Comments
Sort by:
M
Morpheus2001md 01.10.19

Have to go to the station vahtovye (bandits) and take the quest for the vault frost. After putting the quest at the outlet of vahtovye to come to you detective and say where to move on. There is a bug: if you give the container to take the quest, it doesn't work tiger quest and the detective does not appear. Then you need to kill everyone on the station bandits. Or load an earlier save

M
Morpheus2001md 01.10.19

I rolled in about 7 hours of game )))

s
saa0891 01.10.19

Morpheus2001md
Thank you.

s
saa0891 01.10.19

By the way, on the basis of shift workers can raise dexterity by 1 unit if you participate in the competition of tattoos,pinned harm with domes and the words save a slave,a sinner, all this should be tattooed onto the chest,in the end you get a tattoo wings, which adds +1 to dexterity.

Also could put two more tattoos which give
Mom +5 melee and communication
The ATOM +5 automatic and stealth

Also in this location at the beginning is a prostitute,with which you can get a very cool bonus to the RDX,+1 Stamina and Intelligence.

The more you play the game the more admired how many different jokes,and most of all happy that there's a bunch of native elements and the game done by our developers,the same game I would gladly sponsored.

s
saa0891 01.10.19

Ending quest is of course hard,this specific ambush I certainly did not expect.

The Detective has no chance,when maximum power option is as many as 14 opponents (what they surround four sides and nowhere to retreat),the Detective immediately knocked,in the end, after several attempts (with my GG before the fight took all of what is possible,which improves performance) Detective and one my partner RDX is dead,but I decided to do all,I think it was possible and RDX not to lose,if it is also chemistry to pump.
By the way one of the mercenaries wearing the most powerful armor in the game the Combat armor +43% of soprativlenie damage,another copy can be obtained at metro in unknown locations with the corpse,there's a lot of fire-breathing demons and lava,it's amazing that the lava is safe to walk and she does damage.

The second option at high value of 10+ (there is another option with charisma but I have not tried it because such a high value I do not raise), you can intimidate the mercenaries and they will fall down,will remain only 3 of the body without armor and with weak pukalkami that without any issues submitted,and the detective is alive.

The third option can be stupid to take the Detective,but this option is obviously not for me.

N
NoneOne2010 01.10.19

PPC where do you find partners?! I have a LVL 15 I'm still with one dangle Fedele ;C

B
BigCumDaddy4inch 01.10.19

NoneOne2010
Sucks running means. Pumping survival to 35 you can stumble upon an event where the dog with the owner of the wet bandits. To save the dog veeeery difficult,because you appear far from the fight, and to walk directly to the fight, need to spend four stroke, whereas the dog treated with ~four legs, a knife and a crowbar. I have through the wonders of randomness happened times 10 and that is because the dog began to retreat and the bandits switched to man. Here's a companion dog'bars, good for diverting enemy fire if in full armor roll. High level athelete his meat no problem.
A second companion, the RDX appears during the opening of the red Fighter. What, how and why is explained lucidly in the article in the wiki. Following Alexander appears when pump in KB either the kitchen or the gym, hell knows. Well, he needs to convince, yuzaya charisma 6 like. Can get somewhere perfume/Cologne triple if not enough. Everything is a complete part at the moment.

N
NoneOne2010 01.10.19

Clearly, this is a place I not only had not visited since his quests do not wove hike.

D
DGIzr 01.10.19

The dog and does not need to be saved, it is necessary that the owner was murdered and then his body a collar to pick up, let the dog sniff and the dog with gg will go.

B
Blue cat 29.01.21

BigCumDaddy4inch
, instead of all of them, you can stir up all of them with death)))
though most of the quests will fail immediately and most of them will generally become hostile

S
Strategist123 29.01.21

Nashol is a nice BUG with food. Beets used from the weapon slot are not wasted. By restoring hunger throughout the game, checked.

F
FallOut0877 29.01.21

saa0891
Just do not forget that tattoos also give fines