3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
savanervi 29.03.20 08:56 pm

Inventory to sell or dismantle? And that can not be sold? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Please help to understand, in a head confusion. Accumulated a lot of inventory, ammunition.

1. One day I was faced with the fact that during the boss battle I had a damaged sword and armor. In this case saved the second sword and armor. I decided to keep in the inventory at the two swords, the armor. The rest, which is lower in characteristics to sell. This is the right strategy?

2. What to do with all sorts of debris, having a weight (stairs, Verbeke, etc.)? To sell or dismantle?

3. That is absolutely impossible to sell to not have to buy at high prices from a dealer?
15 Comments
Sort by:
_
_sem_ 29.03.20

sell all the garbage, if it is necessary to buy the merchant

M
Mr.Caduceus 29.03.20

savanervi
After a while money will be the norm so buy that if, as so legendary necessarily understand.
And debris depends, if the ring of stones the stones might come in handy later.

A
Alex Kayfoviy 29.03.20

It's always a problem when the game is new and have not mastered the correct of the arms a bit to keep the good in the rest if what you have accumulated too much then sell the part that you need depends on the style of the game. Of course the main thing not to rush into selling everything, sell trash. There it will begin to come to understand what you need and what you can not hesitate to sell.

D
Deliano 29.03.20

There are repair kits for swords and armor, they are always in abundance, never had to change my swords :)

U
UkrGeralt 29.03.20

savanervi
1. Just one armor. When you search the chests come across repair kits, which can be repaired if the sword or armor strong enough broken. And so it is best if possible to repair a craftsman.
2. Stairs and rope with tabs So you can easily sell (such as innkeepers).
3. It is undesirable to sell rune stones, glyphs, gems. Better to put in the trunk and use when needed. Do not suggest to sell things s Alchemy. They weight does not have will not interfere. You can sell some herbs and unique ingredients from monsters (those that drop from utoptsev, gnilan, knackery and other ostanavlivayas monsters).
Generally, my advice for making money - through the main game and side quests, but the question marks on the map are not particularly clean, and after his arrival in Toussaint to sell weapons and armor there, for the price there is relatively higher than in the locations of the main game.

D
Denis Kyokushin 29.03.20

savanervi
Keira you have the locket and the magic lamp give.They don't sell

R
Ringer_M 29.03.20

Wear all the most powerful and the rest of the outfit sell. just leave the sets are different. then at home you can hang

s
savanervi 29.03.20

Thank you!

L
Lidiya Ch 29.03.20

[Denis]
Eyes Nihalani also in any case not to sell.

D
Denis Kyokushin 29.03.20

Lydia H
Yes,Yes.He's forgotten his name.Illusion cleans)

W
Widukind 29.03.20

savanervi
it is undesirable to sell components, especially a rare type of pearls, demerit, dust precious stones, etc., and that the issue is not how to do them not to sell, but to leave something on the craft. Some armor can be disassembled to get the skin Draconids - this can be useful in mid-game, when components are still not very much, and crafted something desirable. The items of gold to better understand as can occur the idea of enchant armour for the ease, which you need including the gold. And if you insert the rune stones to swords, then this sword later when he gets left behind in level, it is better not to sell and dismantle, because the large rune stones are quite expensive

s
savanervi 29.03.20

Thank you!

Please tell me that is from the seller 2 armor - armor 70, the characteristics are the same. But one thing master, the other is normal. How are they different then? And what is better in battle be?

L
Lifariya 29.03.20

Personally, I think that most of the stuff it is best to disassemble - when crafting those kinds of strings, straps and other must-haves.

W
Widukind 29.03.20

savanervi
you need to look at additional characteristics of the interest rate from the cutting, slashing damage, the percentage of protection from monsters, etc., and not just for the armor. Most of the items the wizards have a slightly higher percentage than usual, relics of a little better than objects wizard, etc. at the same level of equipment

P
PowerGrom 29.03.20

The sink can be disassembled and to the pearl, which is much more expensive than the shell.