3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fyori 29.03.20 08:57 pm

As for the HD version to install a mod, the folder xfile no? (Resident Evil 4)

For example this one http://gamer-lab.com/rus/model_re/Glock_19_Remade
9 Comments
Sort by:
D
DD 2.0 29.03.20

How to put the saves?It's 7 saves tried ANYTHING!

PS I threw in here C:/Program Data/Steam/RLD!/254700/storage

F
Fyori 29.03.20

DD 2.0
in the file savedata.dat

F
Fyori 29.03.20

So as to put them? Orig weapon crasnoe

g
gmh4589 29.03.20

Theory
The HD version you need to install the mods for the HD version
The old and new versions even on different engines made, and new it is impossible to install mods for old.

S
Stabilizator30 29.03.20

Theory
Folder itself not probyvala to create?

F
Fyori 29.03.20

Stabilizator30
And what does it mean?
gmh4589
On a new engine? I don't think

B
Bloodthirster 29.03.20

WELL, finally at least someone interested in this topic., you here so many mods crapped out and as it turned out, they do not need... create a xfile folder to anything will not lead. Short people can version of the game with the xfile folder so that mysan were not the arrows.

S
Slipnot6 29.03.20

I wrote like that in one topic on this, so just copy the text here:

Ultimate HD some other encoding a zipped folder"xfile (or it does not, I can't remember), which usually take off the file mods (in the old version the files were opened without any problems), why install old mods on a new version becomes completely impossible (believe me, I tried), and the new set in General in a different way. Because of these difficulties here and became unpopular modding remaster (I think, or well, the interest of modders just lost interest over time). Perhaps it seemed to me, but I found it not very many modifications to it.

So, if you want to play with mods - have put the old version of the game, because for a new set of them so very small.

s
saa0891 29.03.20

Bloodthirster wrote:
Short people can version of the game with the xfile folder so that mysan were not the arrows.
The old version and put the patch for the mouse,there is only sensitivity to the text file we need to configure.