3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xandee 29.03.20 09:13 pm

Walkthrough: quests NKR (Fallout: New Vegas)

In this topic discussing everything related to the passage of quests for NCR.
194 Comments
Sort by:
O
Olly-alpha 29.03.20

I also initially wanted to eat fish, and on the chandelier to swing. But it turned out that in new Vegas such pleasure is not available. =)

s
sergrab 29.03.20

Do not cut where to ask a question about strange in one of the quests,so I write here:In the quest with the king-main quests,the second quest about how Palo suspicion that preside soldiers robbed the people.Exits fell to missionaries who ask 3 questions-the President,the capital and the flag.I know exactly what the flag two-headed bear...but counted against the wrong answer.-Why?

a
astand 29.03.20

sergra
Correct answers: 1 - Tandy, 2 - shady Sands, 3 - two-headed bear.

N
NavigatoR666 29.03.20

I took the quests in the NKR and began to fight on the Hoover dam. I was asked to enable the spillway to wash away foreign players. I turned on the console, then I need to turn on the water. Where is the switch for the water? I'm lost and can't find him! Help pliz

O
Olly-alpha 29.03.20

It is necessary through the interior to go outside, to go on the marker and descend to the channel. There are valves, they need to be turned. I accidentally came upon, she would never have found.

N
NavigatoR666 29.03.20

Oh, thank you! Ie, in any case, you need to go outside.

O
Olly-alpha 29.03.20

Yeah, those vents on the street, but not where the main battle, and like on the other side. So honestly, don't know how to explain clearly.

b
bloodraine 29.03.20

Question about the quest the Royal gambit or whatever the quest is called.
It is necessary to soak Pazera or to persuade the King. To persuade will not work - have long joined their movement, now regret.
So the choice to kill Pasera. Two ways - either mix in to it to Screw a psycho in my opinion, either kill LaserKey. If LaserKey kill - all become aggressive, which, of course, I don't need. So is the possibility with a Screw.
However, WHERE THIS SCREW!?! Went around the whole building time TSAT, the arrow looked all three of the floor - no Screws, even ubeysya! Logically, in his room, it needs to be, but not likely. What is the problem?? Maybe I used it the screw svisnul?? Although nonsense...

N
NavigatoR666 29.03.20

Spasiuk, Olly Alpha, I found that valve.
bloodraine, the Quest the Royal gambit not have to go through with the murder of Pacera. You can return to the Ambassador, to tell you that the King wants to prevent the attack. The Ambassador will give a formal order to go to the mayorshey to the Hoover dam, so she helped with an armed attack on the kings, or to go to the Colonel Shu Mak Karan, in order to resolve the issue peacefully.

O
OLEG_37 29.03.20

How to get the quest on the basis of the NKR, when you have to find the traitor who's leaking the info on the radio on the radio tower at the airport?

E
Einheri 29.03.20

OLEG_37
It is necessary to observe the entrance to the tower from a great distance, otherwise the traitor will not come. As soon as he comes I must go after him to the tower and listen to his conversation.

R
Rasl11 29.03.20

How to get the quest where you have to kill frat began I killed everyone except the robots and the quest fails...

K
KrouliDvaPistoleta 29.03.20

Rasl [s]
To pass a quest, you need to steal a key from the senior paladin Ramos to enter into the generator and to activate, provided by Mr House (or Caesar) explosives.

R
Rasl11 29.03.20

All passed.And who kills the President where he is??

K
KrouliDvaPistoleta 29.03.20

Rasl [s]
it kills a few people. Who exactly are you interested in?

R
Rasl11 29.03.20

And all gone already.

D
Dydyshko Artem aka Anurie 29.03.20

However, WHERE THIS SCREW!?! Went around the whole building time TSAT, the arrow looked all three of the floor - no Screws, even ubeysya!
My sources report that a stash of Pacera under the bed on the third floor. Details in the guide: http://anuriel.com/book/korolevskij-gambit
Kind of like variants of passage of this quest car and truck for every taste are available.

J
JohnCat 29.03.20

My sources report that a stash of Pacera under the bed on the third floor. Details in the guide: anuriel.com/book/korolevskij-gambit
In this quest unpredictable bug because stash does not always appear.
In the first pass, I have a stash was at the second was not, although all conditions are fulfilled (talked to the homeless, who spoke about the jet Parser and with the Ambassador of the NKR, to appear in the quest, the option to poison the Parser, the inventory was Psycho).

a
animudebil 29.03.20

The bottom line: at the head of the BS of Hardian. All the quests for them done, got the key from the apartment was taught to wear the armor. The task of the NKR is to destroy their bunker. I don't want to destroy, want to agree. But negotiate with whom! Herdiana conversation, no corresponding row. Please help to solve the problem.

O
Olly-alpha 29.03.20

It is impossible to solve peacefully.