3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Abarmot90 29.03.20 09:14 pm

Season pass (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Please tell me. Today I bought the Season pass kit, in-game STORE turn on the extensions tab and at the end says INVISIBLE and the trail SOON. the count says to REDEEM the CODE. And why in the second DLC redeem code is written and not soon?
28 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pupsik 3D 29.03.20

Abarmot90
Because it wasn't added.

a
anti_Alien 29.03.20

Count redeem code is at all, it is necessary for the use of the code of the action (for example, banks with energy).

A
Abarmot90 29.03.20

anti_Alien
So I have all the rules.?

R
Roman_Rid 29.03.20

Abarmot90
Yes, you have all the rules.

A
Abarmot90 29.03.20

Roman_Rid
Thank you. you can question how to pick up the treasure under Biblioteca in Alexandria?

A
Abarmot90 29.03.20

Baby 3D
you can question how to pick up the treasure under Biblioteca in Alexandria?

R
Roman_Rid 29.03.20

Abarmot90
The plot will advance, there is a cave under the library, in her chest.

A
Abarmot90 29.03.20

Roman_Rid
As well as does not get? There, near Bibl.is there a tower shows what the entrance. I it will fit but the Board do not give passage to the bottom

R
Roman_Rid 29.03.20

Abarmot90
Only in the story boards will be gone.

A
Abarmot90 29.03.20

Roman_Rid
So only in the story, I will get there, just like that, any how?

S
SPR1GGAN 29.03.20

and this is the norm that during Christmas discounts ,no discounts on seasonpass,although the game itself was?

B
Bupycop 29.03.20

SPR1GGAN
What they should do discounts for another unreleased DLC? Often, you have seen that on a game before release, was a seasonal discount? Pubg in early access, and had no discounts, released, still there, all are satisfied.

A
Abarmot90 29.03.20

And DLS when will it automatic loads files when you start the game as the patch loads the file???

S
SPR1GGAN 29.03.20

Bupycop
and that pubg ,his price is 900p +cases every week ,the game and no discount ,already paid for three times
and then like the game is already half a year in release ,and season more expensive the game is ,and even without the discount ,is himself ,I'll wait for pirates apparently .

B
Bupycop 29.03.20

SPR1GGAN
Despite the fact that the fact that a shitty game with overhyped, almost a year of existence, did not receive discounts, even 10%, the release was already the off-season was, and the discounts not and by the way, I think not. And the fact that the game can some cases to dislodge and recover the game, that's another matter, for this play it is necessary that pay for themselves. And you ask about discounts on add-ons that isn't even out yet, so again, what needs to be discounts before the release? This allowed for a full game purchase when you pre-order.

P
PIRAT69 29.03.20

Abarmot90
Yes. Come Dlska, will launch its Yupley and load addition.

A
Abarmot90 29.03.20

Badfox69
I have steam version

P
PIRAT69 29.03.20

Abarmot90
What's the difference, there is bound Yupley to Incentives. Still shaken as soon as the complement, and still when entering the steam then...

A
Abarmot90 29.03.20

Badfox69
The machine will boot? Like patch loaded when you log into the game?

A
Abarmot90 29.03.20

What you minus me???? The first time I bought a DLS for games