3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Ugryumyy kot 01.10.19 11:49 am

They tried, and in fact the alpha ceph (Crysis 3)

In the first part of zapami they call it, it was a flying octopus, and blue, they created an ice dome, and in the 2nd and 3rd part of this is humanoids with tentacles out of his back, for that matter? As they changed, I would be grateful if you dot the I.
PS. Yes Yes I know they are still with the 2nd part. but it is unlikely the local forum I will answer)
85 Comments
Sort by:
D
Drag43 01.10.19

The plot is as follows: go to the marker, pick up a cool gun, to another marker, where you kill a lot of enemies, and then to the third, kill boss, repeat to secure the result.

T
T.N.A. Dante 01.10.19

ULTR19
and remember the prophet was there for sure)

D
Drag43 01.10.19

The plot is as follows: go to the marker, pick up a cool gun, to another marker, where you kill a lot of enemies, and then to the third, kill boss, repeat to secure the result.

G
GrixxxaFresh 01.10.19

In my opinion , the first part nothing to do with it?) Like they tried in the second part attacked , and there's still Alcatraz from podvodnoi boats floated)) And that in the first part , it is not they tried at all))

I
Infiltrator 01.10.19

GrixxxaFresh
In the first part of the robot, which sat they tried?

G
GrixxxaFresh 01.10.19

In my opinion , the first part nothing to do with it?) Like they tried in the second part attacked , and there's still Alcatraz from podvodnoi boats floated)) And that in the first part , it is not they tried at all))

U
ULTR19 01.10.19

Without A Name
Not really. The smallest devices and octopus carrying them, are unmanned. In a large chetyrehsot car and mini-vehicle they tried to sit.

I
Infiltrator 01.10.19

GrixxxaFresh
In the first part of the robot, which sat they tried?

U
ULTR19 01.10.19

GrixxxaFresh
Here and there they tried.

U
ULTR19 01.10.19

Without A Name
Not really. The smallest devices and octopus carrying them, are unmanned. In a large chetyrehsot car and mini-vehicle they tried to sit.

U
ULTR19 01.10.19

GrixxxaFresh
Here and there they tried.

J
Jester 4 01.10.19

Grumpy cat
If you are looking for storage units in Crysis3, you would realize that the aliens from the first part of this drones and they are very ancient!TK.here,They fell 2 million years ago, (was odolany 3 ships, only one of the three made it to earth, but as we know, the earth then was not the best place to live, and for Tsepov colonization, and they went to Cryo sleep) Even as we know they feed on energy, and here we are, with a new techlogies, and to*****d energy, they begin to collect it for the generation of alpha-tsefa.and the prophet found out about it( when it is 1 part atosil ZEF-Dron!) he resinite it but never found, only in 3 parts, without departing from the subject--> they tried to have awakened from Cryo sleep, and tried to contact by ship. (which died) of course they did not work, using ice(cold) they created a little bit of energy and sent to their home planet in Galactica M33 with the request of evakuacii reconnaissance data, after they came Hello, of refusal, and the beginning of colonization+1 create already tefov( and their new exoskeletons)+the establishment of the Supreme kommandowagen-->alpha Tsefa. That's the conclusion they tried similar to octopus(very big by the way!) this is the first generation of DRONES! they are artificial intelligence, where the memory blocks are written!In WP3, and the new one they tried, is that of the KR2-3(and those they tried to become as energy borsai,workers, or energy storage!. That's all!

M
Mr Gangster 01.10.19

Jester 4
You are late once wrote it.

U
ULTR19 01.10.19

Jester 4
You got everything from the materials Crysis 3?

I
Infiltrator 01.10.19

Jester 4
Thank you. Who really wanted one already knows.

J
Jester 4 01.10.19

Grumpy cat
If you are looking for storage units in Crysis3, you would realize that the aliens from the first part of this drones and they are very ancient!TK.here,They fell 2 million years ago, (was odolany 3 ships, only one of the three made it to earth, but as we know, the earth then was not the best place to live, and for Tsepov colonization, and they went to Cryo sleep) Even as we know they feed on energy, and here we are, with a new techlogies, and to*****d energy, they begin to collect it for the generation of alpha-tsefa.and the prophet found out about it( when it is 1 part atosil ZEF-Dron!) he resinite it but never found, only in 3 parts, without departing from the subject--> they tried to have awakened from Cryo sleep, and tried to contact by ship. (which died) of course they did not work, using ice(cold) they created a little bit of energy and sent to their home planet in Galactica M33 with the request of evakuacii reconnaissance data, after they came Hello, of refusal, and the beginning of colonization+1 create already tefov( and their new exoskeletons)+the establishment of the Supreme kommandowagen-->alpha Tsefa. That's the conclusion they tried similar to octopus(very big by the way!) this is the first generation of DRONES! they are artificial intelligence, where the memory blocks are written!In WP3, and the new one they tried, is that of the KR2-3(and those they tried to become as energy borsai,workers, or energy storage!. That's all!

D
DragonCommander56 01.10.19

Grumpy cat
In the first part of zapami they call it, it was a flying octopus, and blue, they created an ice dome, and in the 2nd and 3rd part of this is humanoids with tentacles out of his back, for that matter? As they changed, I would be grateful if you dot the I.
PS. Yes Yes I know they are still with the 2nd part. but it is unlikely the local forum I will answer)
Yeah not like they haven't changed, just Crytek to release Crysis 2 said that they tried as the 1st part will love the cold and shoot icicles (even the concept of the arts is where they tried to ships similar to those that were in the 1st part and the domes were). But then suddenly they tried armed with plasma weapons (opposite the ice) and become red and not blue. Then it all unwound from the usual tactical shooter Crytek wanted to make a megablokbasterov with aliens and evil corporations territorywide the whole world. In General it is still not clear to me personally why Crytek did.

M
Mr Gangster 01.10.19

Jester 4
You are late once wrote it.

U
ULTR19 01.10.19

Jester 4
You got everything from the materials Crysis 3?

I
Infiltrator 01.10.19

Jester 4
Thank you. Who really wanted one already knows.