3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Makar_AS8 29.03.20 09:26 pm

The reason to start to panic?

I played it over with friends and looking for a match, I think, getting into statistics, I'll just see what I have there at all, and I see that I have some sort of crap going on

Tell me, should I be panicking, maybe vidyuhi slowly begins to rave, or what?
temperature not more than 70 degrees, Vidyuhi only 3 months. Games are now playing purely in Auvers, well Zivo 5. Don't really want to drag the PC in SC on a guarantee for vidjushki And the money for a new VC there, and the extra 30K I have.
The clip 1060 gtx 6gb
4 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheHouse 29.03.20

AS875_m9
So every time? And cive you watched the video behaves? In other games tests? 3d mark there or something?

S
Shadowarm 29.03.20

As said, those people above,put vidyuhi bagel for example,look what,then draw conclusions.In General, the artifacts are not good.

M
Makar_AS8 29.03.20

TheHouse
ONLY noticed tonight. Before such was not. About a week ago went to Rise of the Tomb Raider played an hour and my game just took off without any errors... 5-6 hours Earlier managed to hold it and everything was fine

T
TheHouse 29.03.20

AS875_m9
Look at the behavior of the VCR in other games , benchmarks, look in the same overe if the issue persists, if Yes, then STS or warming up to do if it doesn't there is nothing wrong with a direct no, maybe a glitch in apparance caught, it happens...