3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ART[KORN] 29.03.20 09:27 pm

So who is the most powerful in Zero Hour? (Command & Conquer: Generals)

Strange as it may sound, but sama powerful army in ZERO HOUR - is the army GLA(General Toxic). Even just GAO - not bad (no electricity!, money for killing, motorcycles, on which you can put even Armena Hella...). The following power of the army - CHINA(Armored troops). USA is shit shit!!!! While you do this №;№;№;yy upgrade of stations, buildings - you cover.
HA!
155 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mihas_ 29.03.20

Fully agree with all skazanym.

-

Any army can win. All depends on the player and the ability to efficiently use money and resources.

K
Krokozyabra 29.03.20

ARTъ, on the contrary.

USA - the most developed country, it mobile and good tanks, have a laser and General super weapons with first class turrets, quickly going grandmother, and half the generals of the problems with the energy present.

China is a Good super weapon,good samoletiki, the protection of pricey overlords, but the grandmother earned sucks, very much so.

The Taliban, nenado energy palackianae bombs with upgrades - vesch good, a good super weapon and well earned money, but the turrets are worthless, tanks are powerful only if a lot of the super-man is only good at disruptive General, air equipment is not present, expensive and unnecessary in most sluchaev upgrades.

And after, I can play equally well to all countries generally, one-on-one stand love local live player.

Although I think everyone noticed that the U.S. quietly takes out the TALIBAN, the TALIBAN quietly endure CHINA, and CHINA quietly takes out of the United States.

j
joker 29.03.20

And I think that among the USA the most is Air Force, he's got a chopper with a tank. Was being there snipers and rocket-all death to the enemy, and the missiles still shoot. Among China's nuclear General, there is a carpet bomber and nuclear MiGs too (for the defense not interchangeable), on artileriyu skill don't need to spend. And GLA General demolished me what he like the most is that the Scud storm and leaves no destructive chemicals, put away the tunnel and razbere the remains of the base.

A
ART[KORN] 29.03.20

Comrades! I agree with the belief that if you know how to play,you will beat everyone. Making a small analysis of the game,I realized that the US settling tanks, jeeps, some types of AIRCRAFT, BUT..........
Pretty good jeeps with lasers and Raptor(ESPECIALLY the General's SUPER weapons). But again! The terrorists, though with legkomoyuschayasya technique, but can be masked. Even toxic General good! The rebel ambush is not effective except against Aircraft(But for aviation I always have a SCUD STORM in a large number ve).

K
Krokozyabra 29.03.20

Play with a limit superweapons then they really make the battle begins. The Taliban is too weak to act openly, and that's it about the cloak and the rebels.

s
soldier-of-magic 29.03.20

Play can be different: in the skirmish dice ROUGE AGENT 3 amerovskie generals opponents and myself for China. Initially beat me, then I build on the very ogranichennym space 4 of the aerodrome, make all towers and build a couple of overlords. Let the overlords beat off the enemy's resources, 12 MiGs keep defense 4 crazy moment hammering of the enemy. The strength of the defense is such that the Ghost go to my reactors can not!!! not to mention the a10 and B52! And battle wizards keep the defense on the ground, in groups of 5 people;) And Chinese conventional, not nuclear, and certainly not a tanker. He has the MiGs and cheaper nuclear missiles on the MiGs do more harm than good. Flies one pair, shooting, blast, flying the next 4 missiles, explosion and the first pair and gone! falls on the enemy base. And the last pair goes under fire Stingers. And pizdez.

A
AngrySQ 29.03.20

China is the strongest!!!
The USA is very developed!!!
CHAPTER-very hardy!!!

P
PlayGround.ru 29.03.20

The CHAPTER greatly
China-forewer
USA is shit,Panos,crap!!!

[
[EA]Agent 29.03.20

Chapter-the strongest race(if you napadat at once)
USA-medium (only for paladins, and Aurora and radar)
China - does not roll(but artillery-thing!!!)

somebody try to carry 1 ill computer within 3 minutes of zero hour. starting money of$5000

P
PlayGround.ru 29.03.20

And Figl to try? For a long time already.
USA proiv CHAPTER.
Andrew's favourite map.
From SLES a slave to the base GLA.
Davis GLA-slave trying to build an arms Dealer.
Stroish Barack. All.

[
[EA]Agent 29.03.20

@!!ex tebessa. He will already be a couple of positions Stingers and burrows, and people.
That's all. and not clever, I understand that you can pomudrit, as our entire club, but I asked
other. you better answer who wins buggy or Lord?

P
PlayGround.ru 29.03.20

Not clever.he does not have time to rebuild the Stingers and Nora.
To say who will win, it is impossible.
If gragenda maximum buggy will stand, and the master to go to it, win buggy. If the master has time to shoot(In my buggy two times is necessary), the win controller.

b
bronevik 29.03.20

TRUTH THE STRONGEST ASPECTS OF THIS GAME.each side has their strengths.
It is IMPORTANT to know what tactics you chose your opponent.If you're going to know what builds your opponent is not entirely stupid it don't matter who you're it will be possible to build units that are strong against the opponent's units.Well, even a bit of luck and unicontrol't hurt.
P. S AND I'm SURE I'm right.

[
[Dragon] 29.03.20

I ,as a patriot,saying that Russia is stronger, but C&C it is not, therefore, stronger than all of China.He has a vigorous missile that will break all (seriously, there's so written ...severe against all...).And who knows what they are doing 3 link in the overlords (3 PCs each with 1 tower and 2 Gatling)?
And emperors voosche rulez.

S
Ser............. 29.03.20

In the ZH 1.02 silny is a china infantry with the exception of the game against toxina
I can do any to prove it
come to the club MGC (http://matrix-gc.ru)
all will break :)

A
Akil-Sorcerer 29.03.20

Otvechau you Roman, strata enemy know nepomozhet it's not Warcraft limit the construction of units and no money dohera. Personally, I play for the USA and the USA laser General, always play according to the situation, build balanced squads with contrary from almost anything (I respect the US for a counter against the whole)with certain strategies difficult to carry even a computer.

T
Toxins 29.03.20

My advice to all!!! If you play 2vs2, better to play toxin and superorgasm. To put through one of the patriots and the network.
I guess everyone playing for China against the GLA, and I know that rocket against them bullshit. SCUD the better.

C
Clerick 29.03.20

Personally, I think Zero Hour game with a little shifted the balance towards the toxic I derno generals - toxic- there's anthrax gamma, and with the acid of röbel in the bus interspersed with missile troops are carrying anyone plus protect anything and everything that explodes or gets toksichnee, mega thing against infantry and good against vehicles, and it brought the building sucks
For nuclear build protection 5 bins with rectectomy Inferno and yaderku with neutron serialami, miniraise, stause gatly depleted uranium - and to hell who will break - ageci percocet all and you will have to Fig the captured tanks, those who broke democat mines, missile troops, Gately and Inferno. And vystuplenii it's simple - 16 MiGs with nuclear stuffing, carpet bombing, resetting of mines, artillery and overlords 5 for Stripping. Yaderku still throw one problem - a little dough, but the hacker mixed with black Lotus very good money

C
Clerick 29.03.20

USA honestly sucks, but if you add a couple of mods is very good... Laser taxis only have troubles with the energy - tanks are cut down if 1-2 plants to carry and aircraft with laser anti-missile protection cool, super - garbage, powerful talcose the expense of Aurora and electromagnetic, aviation - Comanche with all the upgrades thing, kingsuper too, 6 missiles, but each one is bullshit, the MiGs cooler.
The US has no tanks, that's what's garbage and air protection of the weak, anti-personnel, too lame, drones - not too much, the hammer rule with snipers and rocket troops
Superweapon cool. Ray steeper mildew and anthrax and improving too - USAF rullez