3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitriy Zhigunov 30.03.20 08:49 pm

MF wounds (Diablo 2)

To Drastici... Drastica. In General, I wanted to ask Merov with experience where to run, how many ppl, if the boss is wound with the quest or not, how much MF Nazareno which character and actually what are the successes at the moment? Also interesting to hear a few words about the classics, except for hell Andy with her sogami, are there more options for races for rare and where better padayut loll thanks Unico.
105 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 30.03.20

would you ever think, why do you need those runes, that they give you? than pulling better live communication, going to the movie-in nature, racing any.

waiting for WAEP)
Tambov, leaving the server to stop playing, whine about the reset, wait for it, and enthusiastically rush to perevozit - it is necessary to overtake other!!!1 )

O
Omgstyle 30.03.20

all the time. hold your horses

T
T-Fox 30.03.20

And how spoil races? Barbarian 20 with fi and a bunch of gold find. You can play there as demagnum beaver with grievor, and not demagnum WC barbarian. Gold brings a lot for shopit different tiaras, rings, amulets, and that price is higher than that of different shako, SS, Viper, and others.
Well, to spoil the relatively high sundrop, drop charnov and gielow, maroon Unico also falling.

O
Obsessed 30.03.20

shopit different tiaras, rings, amulets, and that price will be higher
T-Fox, I'm afraid the overwhelming majority of current players are PG, cuter wigs and/or MF.

T
Tambov 30.03.20

Gamble normal thing, yesterday 3кк on ring empty and nothing)) 25мф15@ current allotment is Nagel, after gamble withdrew from the city to knock out armor that would be mercenary to by fell fire SK with fallen tonight) then half an hour Andi MEF runs and nikogo)) we have such a thing, or you're lucky or not) how to play no dependence not seen)

R
Resu 30.03.20

where you do not run, you still have to sit in the chat and to sell your crap for weeks
would recipes to transform things in the runes, for example shako in mind :)

A
Andrew Hell 30.03.20

Still MF would be interesting wigs. It's like comparing a work and gaming establishments. At work everything is predictable, you know how much you will receive in the end as you try not to, every day the same, the result is known and sad. But in any roulette can go beyond what you can expect to hit the jackpot. The main thing - to trust and wait. But also the sense of excitement that you want to get from the game. Torturing pindle and every second of waiting, well that's it, now I will.... And what's the sense of euphoria is caused when you think well all the latest race on the floor and see the Golden letters of the Diadem. A stone falls from the soul, because don't have to run and beat a pack of wigs, then buying the Griffon from moryganov, and can be immediately put on Fursenko and play.

f
firkax 30.03.20

would recipes to transform things in the runes, for example shako in mind :)
shako can be turned into a certain amount of gold, sold it Akara, and this is its value according to the game engine
and the fact that the players subjectively saw the Shaka useful qualities and are prepared to pay more for it than Akara - this is RPG multiplayer aspect and absolutely no reason to intervene top
the intrinsic value of Shaki - 30K gold (or whatever), all it turns out that expensive only as a result of market between players

however, to increase the repurchase price for uniques, maybe it wouldn't hurt and it seems that rark Akara judged on their bonuses, and unique - almost a blank, although the bonuses they also have (but in any case not in the list of unik - price, compiled from the opinions of the players)

O
Omgstyle 30.03.20

firkax
and like we were talking there about the multiplayer aspect. play like on the server but not single, within ourselves.

U
Uncle Fred 30.03.20

Omgstyle
You shouldn't do this...)

O
Obsessed 30.03.20

Omgstyle, that's all we're talking about the multiplayer aspect, and FERC about the peculiarities of his phenomena of the microcosm. not worth arguing - you in different languages speak. you anthill - a bunch of land for it - HOUSE! ;{

f
firkax 30.03.20

Omgstyle
Resu wrote not just about the multiplayer thing and I'd answer it

T
Tambov 30.03.20

Pawson, the topic will not create, just ask, that would be 200 FCR and the ability to wear sodzh without Amul 2-20 not do? Provided of course that in the hands of the Hoto and not screeching? Or am I not all figured out?

f
firkax 30.03.20

offtop ne'

O
Omgstyle 30.03.20

firkax
I'm not going offtopic and arguing)

I will Express only my opinion...

there is no state.... if the top will not do anything the server to live 2 to 3 years. Nizam does the revolution not Shine...
that is, changes only at the top. Fertility no. Only mortality. There are 4ем attract? no.( in the single of the same game.) And new games out enough.

no need...? well za4em...

f
firkax 30.03.20

Omgstyle
you're right, there is no state
and then you're right, the top here, too, there is the game world and players in it - who wants to play, who does not want, respectively, is not playing (the server obviously to the first)
and again, you're wrong, the server lives until there is electricity to power it, and the whole game fuss in any way its performance is not affected

R
Rivnyanyn 30.03.20

and again, you're wrong, the server lives until there is electricity to power it
MB it is time the chief electrician to change?:With

O
Obsessed 30.03.20

Omgstyle, he p....! ;D

O
Omgstyle 30.03.20

firkax
I'm ли4ку wrote. answer please)
1. in my opinion I'm always right. there are not going to do.(even if you were the Lord Boh is only your truth. that is all subjective)
2. 4исто логи4ески(simplified). електри4ество I need to run D2 and play single. the server I want to play(communication) with other people!!! and in this moment, the opinion and коли4ство these people о4енй important!!! this implies 4to the server is aimed at people who are playing and not on электри4ество which it feeds...)))

O
Obsessed 30.03.20

in my opinion I'm always right
Omgstyle, beautiful. ;D

he all rubbed (and rubbed) the server, in the sense of population server, and he plays the fool, because do not want to continue this conversation. someone who, as his personal writing to no purpose.