3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitriy Zhigunov 30.03.20 08:49 pm

MF wounds (Diablo 2)

To Drastici... Drastica. In General, I wanted to ask Merov with experience where to run, how many ppl, if the boss is wound with the quest or not, how much MF Nazareno which character and actually what are the successes at the moment? Also interesting to hear a few words about the classics, except for hell Andy with her sogami, are there more options for races for rare and where better padayut loll thanks Unico.
105 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mareenus 30.03.20

Obsessed
Had never occurred to me to break a mule the door. Just put closer the mule and all.

O
Obsessed 30.03.20

Mareenus, pfft! you just have a weak mules! ;-) probably, necromancers cracking?

D
Dmitriy Zhigunov 30.03.20

In principle both variants are suitable because Helle to do nonsense, especially with nerazviti HF where was ortralla you can lose a Hel rune. Thanks for the tips.

Another interesting opinion on the races Fishing Kurast chests on PG. Do this ? Not even stutter about ber, sur, lo. Though there carmike or guveli fall standing?

m
minovalo 30.03.20

Patience, work, and brain cancer.

f
favyyav 30.03.20

Dmitriy Zhigunov
for sur Lo ber it is necessary to learn the patterns in LK chests
you will need 11 000 runs, taking into account the opening of all 6 special chestov
for charmof too, there are better places
but any box can fall, but also the odds are not so hot

T
Thraex pig 30.03.20

faweya
Yes it is not necessary to teach patterns, the amount of Loot in the pattern with high rune ,not great.And all is perfectly visible.(Ber,sur,Lo,um,Pul,LEM.)From my personal experience.
And in LK quite a lot of jewels dropping,SK KL,Rala,well, you can gemsy to collect rogue-there will also be not enough.

f
favyyav 30.03.20

Thraex pig
below runes lo runes too
and there is a lot of garbage falls
um I fell from a pile of shit for 4 ppl like
Rala and flawlessy collect - a waste of time, for which RAS can be done

f
firkax 30.03.20

in my opinion the rune with a red name to notice anything is easier than a bunch of specks that fell along with it, even if you will learn

T
Thraex pig 30.03.20

faweya
So I'm not just talking about the moon from Lo wrote)say it again,when the fall of runes LEM-ber, then a bit of Loot and runes these are easy to spot.Bourgeois recorded patterns to determine the number of combinations of each drop high runes.

O
Obsessed 30.03.20

subject to notice anything is easier when the pile of crap that fell with him there.

F
FludoTron 30.03.20

firkax wrote:
in my opinion the rune with a red name to notice anything is easier than a bunch of specks that fell along with it, even if you will learn
Only if a bunch of crap fits on the screen and does not push the inscription of the rune.

f
favyyav 30.03.20

firkax Thraex pig
firkax wrote:
I don't understand you fools include or another game playing?
when 7-8 ppl with two chests (+associated) drops so much crap from the gold arrows and scrolls
what's on the screen don't even fit?
Google then screens where a standard pattern with Gothic does not fit in screen (the second box)

know the drop is significant only for 1 ppl
well, good luck with spetsodyah 1 ppl to catch sur ber

firkax at all weird or something, so many years of playing (and does) denying the obvious
or in the barn too, all rosy and all the runes a gun visible?
or have I missed something, and ng introduced the filter debris drop?

S
Somberlain 30.03.20

faweya
He does says stupid things and tries to prove that nonsense other people write, but he is not. It is boring, how many years is already here wasting away.

f
firkax 30.03.20

faweya
when 7-8 ppl with two chests (+associated) drops so much crap from the gold arrows and scrolls
what's on the screen don't even fit?

drop 7 ppl, all fit and got in 2 times more

however should farm on 3-4 on 7-8 and not because there is a chance of good runes more

F
FludoTron 30.03.20

Valiyev wrote:
I don't understand you fools include or another game playing?
________________this ^ ^ ^

r
redoolf 30.03.20

are you talking about?
Perhaps it is meant that the blood from the eyes starts to go after 100500 races to pindle/mesh/chests, etc., hence the red spots.

m
minovalo 30.03.20

Poor chipped skull...

O
Obsessed 30.03.20

redoolf, modernization ran and derailed no rules posts. now we need your (and this) to udayavani to became norm.

had passed away, mess in my head => a mess in the drop (

D
Dmitriy Zhigunov 30.03.20

Up. Which is better one or two places , but faster to farm or all the pop dots and on the big ppl ?

K
Kurt-dw_wb 30.03.20

Omgstyle
While there is firk - is serv. Only in secret))